What's new

Pakistan: The Lost Generation

very bad situation BUT they are themselves responsible for it .

I can only HOPE that one day pakistan could be a very literate society and can help world economy rather begging other countries for aid .

It's sad that young Pakistani children are being taught to hate India and Indians in their text books. So much for the dream of a better future without war and bloodshed. Even the director of education had no comments to make saying that these books were written by 'experts'.

When will we as a people graduate from this obnoxious psyche of war and enmity and preach the language of peace instead? Corrupting the minds of the younger generation with hate, antagonism and hostility will only result in a degenerated next gen on a suicidal path. And that is bad news. But is anyone listening?

the literature of peace should be followed all over the world.

I may be castigated by the idiots of "aman ka thamasha" types, but WE must teach our children about the eternal enemy and the entity to the east, in it's current incarnation is the blood enemy of Pakistan.

This is not to say that we can't have relationships and friendships with individual indians, in fact my sister in law was born and bred in their part of the Punjab. And the love and closeness is more with her, than our blood relations.

Back
Top Bottom