What's new

Pakistan tests a new cruise missile. Can it hit inside India?

Entire action means Strike on Indian locations. Indians claimed that F16s entered Indian airspace for striking probably which was refuted by him

Well, you know what if NLI can be reffered to as Mujahdeen anything is possible.

Proof : https://www.dawn.com/news/1417105

The defence attachés left the briefing with the understanding that these senior Pakistani military officials had acknowledged that Pakistani troops were involved and it was not a Mujahideen operation. The Western military attachés, including the American and the British, reported back to their embassies and subsequently to their headquarters that fighting was actually taking place on the Indian side of the LoC. Publicly, however, Islamabad still maintained that only the Mujahideen were involved.

I Rest my case. Will wait til 2030.

Yes it can hit inside India... time to increase the number of homemade Akash batteries and fasttrack Akash NG program..... this is the only solution to counter this threat....

yeah.. Just like this one....

PNS_Zulfiqar_%28K265%29_Former_HMS_Deveron..jpg

Zulfiqar was damaged beyond repair by friendly fire from aircraft of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) which mistook her for a missile boat of the Indian Navy during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971

No. The same can be said endlessly about the pakistani Claim of shooting an MKI. Wont lead us anywhere.

I am not even debtaing about MKI incident with you

I am just answering your questions that you are raising to hide your own plethora of lies

Lets forgive the "3 pilots" for "fog of war". But whay ..we can have all the "confusions" for PAF/PA only ?

fog of war is on both sides

You shot down your own MI 17 and killed your own 6 officers because of it

Remember? MI17 was shot down in fog of war :lol:

Lets wait and watch.

You can wait 100 years

The facts are already out

You failed 2 days consecutively. End of story

yeah.. Just like this one....

PNS_Zulfiqar_%28K265%29_Former_HMS_Deveron..jpg

Zulfiqar was damaged beyond repair by friendly fire from aircraft of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) which mistook her for a missile boat of the Indian Navy during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971

So Indian technology is of 70s quality that your greatest achievement was validating Spyder when it shot down your own helicopter

Yes it can hit inside India... time to increase the number of homemade Akash batteries and fasttrack Akash NG program..... this is the only solution to counter this threat....

Yeaaaaahhhhhhh akash isn't going to really be able to do anything:coffee:

some indian poster is beating around the bush..
let me sum up for you.

if we go with the neutral media sources.

what India Lost:

before 26 feb : 45 soldiers
after 26 feb : Spice tech into Pakistan hands , some mirage pilots balls, One Mi17, 8 crew , One Mig-21, One pilot arrested, The Su-30 false Bravado from last 2 decades.

what India Gain : Gift of BJP in elections, IAF humiliation on International level, some trees and a Crow,

what Pakistan Lost : BS Dhano.

what Pakistan Gain : 27 Feb Surprise Day every Year.

Sir I think Nirbhay has Solid Fuel. It is cruise missile
Na, its also turbojet power, you can't control the burn rates of solid fuel very precisely
My Point is, WHY .. WHY LIE.. that NO F16s were used ? And if you lied about something.. you can Lie about a lot of things.
Troll we are talking in the strike Package that strike Indian targets, our F-16 doing CAP well within Pakistani airspace, Strike Package contain only 6 JF-17 and 6 Mirages according to DGISPR
no F-16 jet was used by PAF in Wednesday’s action.
Oh troll F-16 are not being used in strike Package, but they are doing CAPs well inside our airspace and we believes in DGISPR

India Migs Chased your F16s back... Im yet to find a single Pakistani who doent think and ask.. WHy.. Why not a single man in cockpit like Abhinandan chased Indian Mirages on 26th.. like Abhi did on 27th !!

But the question is, would you be upset with.. loosing a pilot chasing Americans...out of your borders or....get delighted that they spend 40 minutes and you do nothing.....something which happened on 26th Feb 2019 as well.

And...Spyders did work, fortunately it was friendly fire.

So, on 26 neither the Pakistani Pilots nor the Pakistani SAMs responded.. while BOTH did on 27th.. for India.

Lolz what kind of brains do u ppl have? Mig chased F16? It were mirages that bombed IA installations, mig responded, was jammed n kept on going like an idiot n got shot by F16 that were there specifically for that purpose. PAF are professionals and not morons like IAF, why would a lone pilot chase a mirage inside india? Instead we wait, make a plan and then attack in broad day light, to which u sh** ur pants n shoot ur own heli. Also indians are not that brave, they fired from barely the border n went back running, the haste was ao much that they even missed their targets. While PAF in broad day light targeted multiple installations, some bombs went as far as 100 km inside indian territory. I guess too much cowpiss have eroded ur brain and ur unable to understand the embarrassment and pain caused by Pakistan.
Now dnt compare urself to what US do and can do. What US did, we knew but no use shooting them down and confronting a super power. Ofcourse u being indian would want us to do something stupid to US and they get angry n respond n u rats dance. Ofcourse we are not morons like u. Instead we kept quiet, got a hand on a stealth chopper, and played our cards well, that super power is now begging us to help it in Afghanistan, while ur billions of investment in Afghanistan is gone to waste. Go drink more cowpiss.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom