What's new

Pakistan tests a new cruise missile. Can it hit inside India?

Neither you nor me can say what happened except for a few confusions like :

I am going to answer all these 4 so called confusions with proofs

This is because we are not ruled by Modi or BS dhanoa who use their own soldiers as cannon fodder for elections

0. No Retaliation on 26th Feb / No SAMs Operational , despite the LOC being HOT.

That is your claim. There is no proof that PAF didn't respond when IAF transgressed into its airspace

In fact IAF's failed strike on Balakot is a proof itself that PAF responded on the night of 26 February 2019

1. "Doosra Banda"

Its called cloud of fog of war

go learn about it

Here is a link for you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fog_of_war

2. "No F16s used" but AMRAAM found

Still proves nothing. Nothing that F16 was shot down by IAF

3. Only "Trees hurt" yet PMIK saying "Even Bigger attack than Balakot"

Leave IK. Even neutral experts say that IAF strike in Balakot was a botched operation and hence a failure

Here is the link to neutral experts explaining why IAF attack after 12 days of planning was a complete failure:

We surprised you by using F16s with AMRAAM. You didn't expected us to use them

But ISPR claimed that you didnt use F16s. This confirms that ISPR actually lied about the deployment of F16s.
The point is, if you can Lie about something.. you can actually lie about a lot of things.

Thats the reason, I thing.. we need to wait for another 10 years to get the truth.. like in kargil..Pakistan and Musharraf won...

We enter 2015... Gen Aziz uncovers the Truth.

@airomerix did. He is a very credible source for PAF. Probably the most credible here

Well, I appreciate your effort, but my freind unless we get some real solid evidence... the kill of F16 or MKi cannot be proven. Same applies to the ENTIRE chronology of 26 and 27.

But ISPR claimed that you didnt use F16s. This confirms that ISPR actually lied about the deployment of F16s.
The point is, if you can Lie about something.. you can actually lie about a lot of things.

Thats the reason, I thing.. we need to wait for another 10 years to get the truth.. like in kargil..Pakistan and Musharraf won...

We enter 2015... Gen Aziz uncovers the Truth.

You have zero proof shared to you by your own government about both fake surgical strikes that you have done in past 4 years

And here you are lecturing us about lies and truth and all that

Kuch to ghairat kar bhai :lol:

Still proves nothing. Nothing that F16 was shot down by IAF

True. I never claimed about the f16 kill rather the "Lie" that they were not used in the first place.

You have zero proof shared to you by your own government about both fake surgical strikes that you have done in past 4 years

And here you are lecturing us about lies and truth and all that

Kuch to ghairat kar bhai :lol:

Ofcourse... Lets wait an watch. Another 10 years. I have nevr claimed India killing 300 .. Im searching for the proof myself.

True. I never claimed about the f16 kill rather the "Lie" that they were not used in the first place.

Only thing that matters for you is that whether f16 was shot down or not. You have no proof of it

Now whether Pakistan lied about something it owns means nothing for you

Don't poke your nose in things that don't relate to you

Ofcourse... Lets wait an watch. Another 10 years. I have nevr claimed India killing 300 .. Im searching for the proof myself.

300?? You failed to hit completely. Not even 1 was killed

Neutral experts say that. Not only ISPR

Do you have anything to say why your government is lying so blatantly?

Unlike 2000 this time everything is on internet. There are satellites available for public which debunked the strikes. But still if you want to wait its your choice.

Only thing that matters for you is that whether f16 was shot down or not. You have no proof of it

No. The same can be said endlessly about the pakistani Claim of shooting an MKI. Wont lead us anywhere.
My Point is, WHY .. WHY LIE.. that NO F16s were used ? And if you lied about something.. you can Lie about a lot of things.

Lets forgive the "3 pilots" for "fog of war". But whay ..we can have all the "confusions" for PAF/PA only ?

3 Soldiers = fog of war
F16 usage = we didnt use .. but then used it after India showed AMRAAM

Its fishy. ISPR Lied. Simple. I dont know whats the truth. Like 1965 discussion in senior cafe ( the most recent one ) , The Revelation of gen Aziz... and the OBL incident.. Lets wait and watch.

Dude. Our Fighter jets were in the air.

Check from 5:40. Pakistan doesn't used F16s in the reaction. Our reaction was just to bomb near your military targets. But your jets came close to us in a threatening way so had to be shot down from our AirSpace

No. The same can be said endlessly about the pakistani Claim of shooting an MKI. Wont lead us anywhere.
My Point is, WHY .. WHY LIE.. that NO F16s were used ? And if you lied about something.. you can Lie about a lot of things.

Lets forgive the "3 pilots" for "fog of war". But whay ..we can have all the "confusions" for PAF/PA only ?

3 Soldiers = fog of war
F16 usage = we didnt use .. but then used it after India showed AMRAAM

Its fishy. ISPR Lied. Simple. I dont know whats the truth. Like 1965 discussion in senior cafe ( the most recent one ) , The Revelation of gen Aziz... and the OBL incident.. Lets wait and watch.

Did indians lie about killing exactly 350 terrorists in Balakot and shooting down an F-16?.............:azn:

Food for thought :

1. Where were the Pakistani SAMs when Marines spend 40+ minutes in Pakistani Airspace
2. Where were the pakistani SAMs where Indian Mirages destroyed the "trees" ?

If they cant intercept larger and slower moving helicopter / Jets where is the question of Subsonic Nirbhay or 100% Non Interceptable Brahmos or Shaurya ?

No need to jump up and down kid and bring emotional rants in conversation. we are talking about air launched weapon systems in both countries inventory Vs the adversary they may find.

Food for thought? What about the visuals? Do you believe in the reality or fiction? Please do watch from 10:00 onwards. What we say in Urdu.... KOI SHAK????? Please bear in mind, this is a two decade old standoff weapon system that we build, not imported or bought from any sugar daddy.

As for your nirbhay, get that thing operational first, will yea??? Its not even air launched weapon, unless you want to open whole Pandora box then we will have to bring in Pakistan Babur series CMs into this conversation which is beyond the scope of this thread.

Dude. Our Fighter jets were in the air.

Check from 5:40. Pakistan doesn't used F16s in the reaction. Our reaction was just to bomb near your military targets. But your jets came close to us in a threatening way so had to be shot down from our AirSpace

https://www.brecorder.com/2019/02/2...spr-denies-indias-claim-of-shooting-down-jet/

Denying India's claim of shooting down Pakistan's F-16 aircraft, the DG ISPR said that Pakistan has not even used any such aircraft until now in the entire operation. He said Pakistan had decided that it will not take any military target and made sure that there were no collateral damage.

So it only means :

1. Either India Lied about the AMRAAM ( not possible as later ISPR accepted that F16s were indeed used )
2. ISPR Lied about F16s being not used.

Another source :

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/480330-Pakistan-F16-jet-clarification-Pakistan-Army-India-fake-news

RAWALPINDI (Web Desk) – Responding to fake news circulated by Indian media that Indian Air Force shot down Pakistan’s F-16 jet, Pak Army spokesperson Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor clarified that no F-16 jet was used by PAF in Wednesday’s action.

"Indian media was saying that they shot down a Pakistani F-16. Firstly, Pakistan did not use F-16s in the entire action and there is no news that a Pakistan plane was downed," the DG ISPR confirmed during a press conference few hours after Pakistan Air Force (PAF) shot down two Indian fighter jets.

https://www.brecorder.com/2019/02/2...spr-denies-indias-claim-of-shooting-down-jet/

Denying India's claim of shooting down Pakistan's F-16 aircraft, the DG ISPR said that Pakistan has not even used any such aircraft until now in the entire operation. He said Pakistan had decided that it will not take any military target and made sure that there were no collateral damage.

So it only means :

1. Either India Lied about the AMRAAM ( not possible as later ISPR accepted that F16s were indeed used )
2. ISPR Lied about F16s being not used.
F16s were not used in Strike Package. They were gaurding our Airspace. They shot your both jets from their airspace

F16s were not used in Strike Package. They were gaurding our Airspace. They shot your both jets from their airspace

RAWALPINDI (Web Desk) – Responding to fake news circulated by Indian media that Indian Air Force shot down Pakistan’s F-16 jet, Pak Army spokesperson Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor clarified that no F-16 jet was used by PAF in Wednesday’s action.

"Indian media was saying that they shot down a Pakistani F-16. Firstly, Pakistan did not use F-16s in the entire action and there is no news that a Pakistan plane was downed," the DG ISPR confirmed during a press conference few hours after Pakistan Air Force (PAF) shot down two Indian fighter jets.

source : https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/480330-Pakistan-F16-jet-clarification-Pakistan-Army-India-fake-news

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom