What's new

Pakistan tells Iran can't undertake IP gas pipeline project till US sanction threat lifted

Yes. Thank you
You're welcome, Sir. :-)

This is something I hate with every cell of my being.

This is what I have trying to convince on this forum and in person.

Pakistanis should not accuse Indians on international forums/ matters
------------- we just need to accuse RAW for every ill in Pakistan :D --------- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (just kidding)

Indians should not accuse Pakistanis on international forums/ matters
------------- they just need to accuse ISI for every ill in India (but quietly) :D --------- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (just kidding)

The whole world forking laughs at us when we diss each other, hurt each other, and try to be petty thieves with each other.

When will be able to learn to stand together when it comes to international matters.

Can you imagine two very large countries one 200 forking millions and the other 1.3 forking billions
keeping respect for each other
if not for the other then atleast for oneself, for its own respect.

When?
When we have more people like you on both side of the border.
:respect:

P.S.
But hey, I like this "fighting mode" more lol. Enough of this pease BS now. Let's begin the fight again
:yay:

You're welcome, Sir. :-)

When we have more people like you on both side of the border.
:respect:

P.S.
But hey, I like this "fighting mode" more lol. Enough of this pease BS now. Let's begin the fight again
:yay:

Oh believe you me. I live for the fight. But more like fight in Cricket, or wrestling, or boxing .

Yeah. You fight, you spill blood (specially in boxing) you pour sweat.

But at the end of the day you are not going to a bombed out home, a street without street lights, and life without loadshedding. :D

The main thing is bargaining. Pakistan had a golden opportunity to negotiate with the US, when it was practically in the driver's position. But, jingoism led to hardening of positions.

For example, Pakistan could have turned around and asked for gas from other countries which will be subsidised by the US for not going in for the pipeline. But, we all know how South Asians roll.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom