What's new

Pakistan tells Iran can't undertake IP gas pipeline project till US sanction threat lifted

When India left IPI

Indians were more pragmatic. They dumped the pipeline as soon as Uncle Sam told them no.

Pakistani media men are pagal crazy so they continued clamoring for the dead horse.

and Pakistani politicians towed the line for their vote gains.

Sir ji,

So it was Uncle Sam's pressure only ???

Don't you think anything that involves pakistan is highly unacceptable for india ??( i'm not badmouthing but there is a trust deficit )

And if it was Uncle Sam only then how come India is Buying oil from Iran ?

India looks to purchase more oil from Iran - Business Today - Business News

:what:

Sir ji,

So it was Uncle Sam's pressure only ???

Don't you think anything that involves pakistan is highly unacceptable for india ??( i'm not badmouthing but there is a trust deficit )

And if it was Uncle Sam only then how come India is Buying oil from Iran ?

India looks to purchase more oil from Iran - Business Today - Business News

:what:

oil can be shut anytime. you buy a shipload you pay for it. No ship no payment. simple!

gas line on the other hand is a billions of dollars worth long term investment that had to be backed by international guarantees.

Two different beasts.

One cash deal

the other long long long long term commitment.

oil can be shut anytime. you buy a shipload you pay for it. No ship no payment. simple!

gas line on the other hand is a billions of dollars worth long term investment that had to be backed by international guarantees.

Two different beasts.

One cash deal

the other long long long long term commitment.

Got it, Sir ji :tup:

When India left IPI
Indians were more pragmatic. They dumped the pipeline as soon as Uncle Sam told them no.
Pakistani media men are pagal crazy so they continued clamoring for the dead horse.

Kewl...a pragmatic voice...Nothing wrong in calling spade a spade...World economy cannot do without US and like it or not this is a fact....Serious economic sanctions by US will cripple Pakistan like anything....so no one it his/her right mind will dare take that challenge...especially resource starved nations like Pakistan and India...Either have the economic muscle like that of China(India is joining the club as well) or else don't pull your neck out...

When India left IPI

The reason that you are giving right now, (sanctions) is probably the reason we left.

But hey, we both can accuse each other of the same puraana Uncle Sam ka pressure BS.
:lol:

The reason that you are giving right now, (sanctions) is probably the reason we left.

Yes. Thank you

But hey, we both can accuse each other of the same puraana Uncle Sam ka pressure BS.
:lol:

This is something I hate with every cell of my being.

This is what I have trying to convince on this forum and in person.

Pakistanis should not accuse Indians on international forums/ matters
------------- we just need to accuse RAW for every ill in Pakistan :D --------- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (just kidding)

Indians should not accuse Pakistanis on international forums/ matters
------------- they just need to accuse ISI for every ill in India (but quietly) :D --------- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (just kidding)

The whole world forking laughs at us when we diss each other, hurt each other, and try to be petty thieves with each other.

When will be able to learn to stand together when it comes to international matters.

Can you imagine two very large countries one 200 forking millions and the other 1.3 forking billions
keeping respect for each other
if not for the other then atleast for oneself, for its own respect.

When?

When India left IPI

India does not quit due to pressure of US but due to GoP who fail to assure us & want a blackmailing tool.

We are not talking about oil in this thread my dear Sir.

See my earlier post about OIl in response to @chak de INDIA

Sir, we didn't purchase oil like potato or tomato or we have to purchase once in a month.
oil is a neccessity for keep your engine of growth high.
We have to pay 4 time transporting oil through tankers & India is not North Korea that anybody comes & put sanction on it.
We are very sad & angry when Pakistan play treacherous game against us (with harming themself).
Now, guys in the North block would be laughing on this situation.
We are now to build under sea pipeline to import oil.
If Pakistan support us then this deal would successful & GoP also earn rare forex as transit charge.

Sir, we didn't purchase oil like potato or tomato or we have to purchase once in a month.
oil is a neccessity for keep your engine of growth high.
We have to pay 4 time transporting oil through tankers & India is not North Korea that anybody comes & put sanction on it.
We are very sad & angry when Pakistan play treacherous game against us (with harming themself).
Now, guys in the North block would be laughing on this situation.
We are now to build under sea pipeline to import oil.
If Pakistan support us then this deal would successful & GoP also earn rare forex as transit charge.

OK bhai sahib

if you want to turn this thread into Pakistan bashing,

and India-Pakistan $hit shoveling.

Then please go ahead. Who am I to stop from anyone shoveling the smelly stuff?

Who the heck am I to stop?

Please carry on

When India left IPI

:) This is the real reason which both Indians and Pakistanis tend to ignore. Nuke deal was of course a cherry on the cake.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom