What's new

Pakistan Tactical nuclear weapons, Chinese firepower and American proxy warrior India

Sorry to say you dont know how to talk with elders in international forums. Don't talk like Narendra Modi brand dirty language or traditional abusive Indians.
My apologies if any of my comments offended you.

I was simply pointing to the fact that you selectively pick up indian media suiting your narrative but doesn't believe the same media if it does not suit your agenda..

your logic does not even sound funny.. you will have pre-emptive counter force strike on Indian military and then then will threaten to wipe out cities if India think of retaliating, and that way you will deter india from nuclear retaliation ??

are you for real? you need to get some glimpse of the psyche of the current leadership to understand that India will retaliate and retaliate with all it has to wipe out Pakistan as soon as possible in an event like that ...

if I were a Pakistani, I would be more worried about an Indian pre-emptive nuclear strike on Pakistan in the event of a full blown war. This is knowing who controls the Indian nuclear command button..

Nah, you should worry more. Because Pakistan only has to worry about Indian Nukes while you need to worry about Pakistani and Chinese Nukes. :lol:

Doesn't matter if you will survive or not. After a nuclear exchange Between India and Pakistan. Surely Chinese will take over the whole of Ladakh and Kashmir and even any other strategic piece of land as it likes.

So be careful and stop being a bully in the region because you don't have what it takes to be a Bully.

Put those tactical nukes on cruise missiles and take out whole Indian Airforce and nuclear sites in one go...

Leaving cities intact...

Then threaten to wipe out cities if they think of retaliation...

They will have to stand down or face full blown nuclear war since they don't have tactical nukes

I like this equation

If only it were that easy...

I see maps of Pakistani nuclear facilities, their production centers and raw material gathering sites on the internet but nothing on the Indian ones...

Does PA know about all nuclear sites and possible ones?

Unbelievable Indian media channels, newspapers and social media activist are second to none in photoshop fraud and other counterfeiting.
you believe china on the coronavirus casualties
Put those tactical nukes on cruise missiles and take out whole Indian Airforce and nuclear sites in one go...

Leaving cities intact...

Then threaten to wipe out cities if they think of retaliation...

They will have to stand down or face full blown nuclear war since they don't have tactical nukes

I like this equation

you should try moving to Mars in such scenarios

Back
Top Bottom