• Peshawar Zalmi

• Quetta Gladiators

• Karachi Kings

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethay rakh. :p (btw my Punjabi and Urdu is kinda improving). :p

To aap burger ho? That's what they say to PTI'ians. :p

Hahahaha this logic got me. :p like m sister said "jo jeetay ga hum us ke". :lol:
Har koi banda jera metro butt no naye vote panday uno burger naye o akhday :D

Zalmi is Zalim.............................................

Watson has got a hard grip against Wahab... anxious and holding it like a log than a bat .It does not work well against Wahab kind of bowlers.He needs to relax and apply more wrist in his work.

Cmon lala! bas aik do chikke...:D .I know you can do it.
ಠ_ಠ ?

All low scoring games so far because of slow pitches of UAE which testing the skills of batsman so i assume gayle, afridi nhi clahey ga idar :D Islamabd united has no good spinner because of which they lost two matches

Bwahahahaha :omghaha: @Zibago @Ammara Chaudhry @PaklovesTurkiye
11230221_972560929503128_7301325626108398758_n.jpg

Der kha performance wo de Peshawar Zalmo. So far the two strongest teams seem to be Karachi and Peshawar. Pitches are too spin friendly, they should prepare slighly firmer pitches so we can see more hitting. T20 is about entertainment, not skill, leave that for test matches. I think matches in Sharjah will be better.

damn these babes, they hate Hamza, but droll over him if he even looks at them for a second. Just look how everyone is trying to go out of the way to look cool and getting close to him just to be in his selfie. I mean just look at them:rofl::rofl::rofl:

They remind me of this Song......

Jab koi pyar sy bulae ga, tumko Humza Ali Abbasi he yaad aye ga!!!!:lol:

Der kha performance wo de Peshawar Zalmo. So far the two strongest teams seem to be Karachi and Peshawar. Pitches are too spin friendly, they should prepare slighly firmer pitches so we can see more hitting. T20 is about entertainment, not skill, leave that for test matches. I think matches in Sharjah will be better.
this aint indian paisa league (whose motto is paisa phenk tamasha dekh), just look at the logos n u will know what it is about. Their league has batsman in their logo while we have fast bowler. this explains a lot.

Last edited:
this aint indian paisa league (whose motto is paisa phenk tamasha dekh), just look at the logos n u will know what it is about. Their league has batsman in their logo while we have fast bowler. this explains a lot.

IPL and PSL are both created to popularise the game amongst the masses and provide entertainment besides generating money. Everyone knows real cricket is test cricket. I am not saying pitches should be flat like roads but slightly more batting friendly pitches might make it more entertaining which is the main purpose. I know Pakistan's main strength is bowling so thats besides the point. Pitches with par scores of 160 will mean a good contest between bat and ball IMO.

damn these babes, they hate Hamza, but droll over him if he even looks at them for a second. Just look how everyone is trying to go out of the way to look cool and getting close to him to be in his selfie. I mean just look at them:rofl::rofl::rofl:

They remind me of this Song......

Jab koi pyat sy bulae ga, tumko Humza Ali Abbasi he yaad aye ga

Who hatea Hamza? :p

IPL and PSL are both created to popularise the game amongst the masses and provide entertainment besides generating money. Everyone knows real cricket is test cricket. I am not saying pitches should be flat like roads but slightly more batting friendly pitches might make it more entertaining which is the main purpose. I know Pakistan's main strength is bowling so thats besides the point. Pitches with par scores of 160 will mean a good contest between bat and ball IMO.
I think they are having preparation for t20 world cup which will be held in India next month and it seem pitches in India will be very much same but yes small ground like in NZ and batting friendly pitches are good for t20 entertainment because crowds want to see close matches with plenty of fours and sixes rather than one sided matches which you win because of taking singles/double and showing some temperament ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom