• Lahore Qalanders

• Peshawar Zalmi

• Quetta Gladiators

• Karachi Kings

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ludiyan pao hun :D

Not even close to better. Actually even in this condition I'm taking my classes. So not getting better. :(
Aajao phir dono ludiyan paty hain.

Or koi baat nai, inshallah u wont get better:lol:..........specially like this.

Ludiyan pao hun :D

Not even close to better. Actually even in this condition I'm taking my classes. So not getting better. :(

Get well soon guys...as I am in the same boat...dam this cold / flu is nasty I can tell you...drink lot of gatorade.

and great game of t20 we witness today...really amazing. Congrats to QG.

do u guys know 35% of international viewership is from India:rofl:

Hindu Banya Sarr Gya ha Quality of cricket sy!!:omghaha:

Mohammad nawaz is from my city Rawalpindi..hope he get chance as allrounder in Pakistan national team

do u guys know 35% of international viewership is from India:rofl:

Hindu Banya Sarr Gya ha Quality of cricket sy!!:omghaha:

There's song Na something like sharikan nu agg lag dii :p

Get well soon guys...as I am in the same boat...dam this cold / flu is nasty I can tell you...drink lot of gatorade.

and great game of t20 we witness today...really amazing. Congrats to QG.
I missed it. :(
I was taking my class. Ugh'

Thanks! I don't like Gatorade. I even lost my sound because of flu. And feel better!

Aajao phir dono ludiyan paty hain.

Or koi baat nai, inshallah u wont get better:lol:..........specially like this.

Nai I avoid ludiyan. :p

I am going to have three exams no wait 4 exams. Math bio and bio lab and for chem in a week. So I can't skip my classes. :(

I missed it. :(
I was taking my class. Ugh'

Thanks! I don't like Gatorade. I even lost my sound because of flu. And feel better!
This year is strange I can tell you all most all of my friends in the mid west are sick :o: and they have all lost their voise as I cannot recognize them if I didn't have caller IDs.....:D Insha Allah you will get better soon.

This year is strange I can tell you all most all of my friends in the mid west are sick :o: and they have all lost their voise as I cannot recognize them if I didn't have caller IDs.....:D Insha Allah you will get better soon.

Hahaha. And I am not picking up any call these days. :p
Thanks & Amen!

Glad that Peshawar lost

They have the most annoying fans

See that's what you say Dukh.

Allah maf kare Kon pochta hai larki Se age Wo bhi sub Ke samne. Anyways early 20s :p well I don't really hide my age. I am 21.
Damn Damn and in all those months i have been trying to flirt with a kiddo!!! and in the process got a month's ban too.:disagree:
And yeah kids these days dont hide their age, its old fashioned trick. Im 27 years old.
damn kiddo u should have told me before!

Damn Damn and in all those months i have been trying to flirt with a kiddo!!! and in the process got a month's ban too.:disagree:
And yeah kids these days dont hide their age, its old fashioned trick. Im 27 years old.
damn kiddo u should have told me before!

:astagh: :astagh: :nono: :nono:

Keep this place anti-thark please. I left Facebook just because of that. So many of those random messages and they made it hard for me to comment. :( not here please.
And rather giving it more fuel, I ignore.
And I'm not kid.
The ban was haq.

Superb game Zalmi vs Galadiators

Just rewinding the match boardcast , Azaz cheema saved 4 with diving save for ball going for boundry and then game saving final over ... 2 wickets

Amazing finish would have certainly deserved man of match award

Some amazing clinical bowling last over

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom