What's new

Pakistan successfully tests indigenous drone Burraq and Barq laser guided missile

i am with you then remove word indigenous janab ye indians ka trade mark hai
yea why not

Indians will claim yet another victory
but then again

looking at their pain
I feel like a sadist ... lets keep it.
it might be a Chinese rip off a Western design but it does the job and it has our Hillal on it

word is out. ask the TTP if they care what is hitting them? indigenous or Chinese copy paste or a western repaint job?
still hurts HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA fck Yaaaaaaa

@Windjammer

360 View
e8pwyx.jpg

celebration-159859_640.png

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

yea why not

Indians will claim yet another victory
but then again

looking at their pain
I feel like a sadist ... lets keep it.
it might be a Chinese rip off a Western design but it does the job and it has our Hillal on it

word is out. ask the TTP if they care what is hitting them? indigenous or Chinese copy paste or a western repaint job?
still hurts HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA fck Yaaaaaaa

@Windjammer
Kher howay Irfan saab?

So I go to Google news and search "Pakistan", no mention of this test in the international media. I search for "Burraq" and again find no coverage except by Pakistani news outlets (and RT).

Any theories as to why?

1z6wl94.jpg

RAWALPINDI: Pakistan has successfully test fired an indigenously-developed armed drone Burraq and its laser guided missile Barq, the ISPR announced on Friday.

According to DG ISPR Asim Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif witnessed the test fire, which has impressive accuracy and multiplies capability against terrorists.

i2qe7d.jpg

The army chief commended the engineers and scientists involved in the development and for their untiring efforts to acquire state-of-the-art technology.

According to Bajwa, General Raheel termed it “a great national achievement”, and added that it would add to the country’s existing anti-terror campaign.

5dkprm.jpg

15hy5ad.png

2wqbuaw.jpg

Kher howay Irfan saab?
just had enough
enough and enough.. enough of this obsession with which these people spam the entire web where ever they see a news about Pakistan. and then they start trolling.

just look at post number 137 he had to create an account with Pakistani flags and present himself as a moron despite the fact there is comprehensive post containing pictures of missile fire

Pakistan successfully tests indigenous drone Burraq and Barq laser guided missile | Page 9

So I go to Google news and search "Pakistan", no mention of this test in the international media. I search for "Burraq" and again find no coverage except by Pakistani news outlets (and RT).

Any theories as to why?
Maybe a very important news from Pakistani perspective but not so internationally.

Just in time to be displayed on 23rd March.
Now how many countries in the world possess this technology.
Now that's what you call a blessing in disguise as Americans were denying to supply their armed drones to us.
Sweet Lord works in mysterious ways.

just had enough
enough and enough.. enough of this obsession with which these people spam the entire web where ever they see a news about Pakistan. and then they start trolling.

just look at post number 137 he had to create an account with Pakistani flags and present himself as a moron despite the fact there is comprehensive post containing pictures of missile fire

Pakistan successfully tests indigenous drone Burraq and Barq laser guided missile | Page 9
Ignore aur chill marain sir. Today Nescom has made us proud

Back
Top Bottom