What's new

Pakistan successfully tests indigenous drone Burraq and Barq laser guided missile

The missile (that hit the moving target) did not appear to have explosive warhead! Is that not right?
Not really sure about that but looks like it..... May be for accidental misfire it was removed.....?? Even when predator was first tested, they had not used the explosive warhead

Mashaallah .

It has a very strong impact too .

"O you who believe! (While such great grace is there) be fully prepared, then (as circumstance demands) either go forward in (small) consolidated groups (on military expeditions) or go forward all together. (An-Nisa Surah, 4:71)"
Thank you brother.

i thought the indians will be happy as there are also against the taliban , arent they?

i thought the Indians will be happy as there are also against the taliban , arent they?:pakistan:
thats what we are hearing, Armed drones arent very important in pak-india scenario
Yes we are against Taliban and would love to see all the terrorists die :)

The question is off it can stand against the hacks?? And what procedure will be in place to call in the strike

Those were Iraqi insurgents (Muqtada Sadr group supported by Iran) who had sophisticated gear to capture live video feed. Doubt TTP would have that gear

In my opinion, Burraq would be used to soften targets before troops move in It won't be used in real time environment. We have C-130 herc and Shahpar UAV as Surveillance assets. Once they identify, Burraq would swoop in.

One might think, It has a low height and can be detected by insurgents. Barq has a 10 KM range and EO Turret can see up to 20 KM. So targeting insurgents at a distance of 6-8 KM might offset the height disadvantage

please instead of asking questions check the video and the entire thread

the service ceiling is 20 K feet
current armament is 2 Laser guided missiles

for flight time, endurance, guidance etc check the original Buraq thread