What's new

Pakistan Successfully Tested Babur 3 Cruise Missile launch from Submarine : ISPR

About your love for Radars they can be evaded 100% and World need another wave form to detect Aircrafts.
do you live in your fairy tales and fantasy world:blah::sarcastic::suicide::suicide2::omghaha::laughcry: the main detection method is RADAR for all over the world including superpowers so they don't detect any aircraft currently:lol::rofl:

Ok fine but we al spose to talk here about slcm babur not rafale jf17 or flir
do you live in your fairy tales and fantasy world:blah::sarcastic::suicide::suicide2::omghaha::laughcry: the main detection method is RADAR for all over the world including superpowers so they don't detect any aircraft currently:lol::rofl:
the guy that made the first post is right make a thread about radar and I will teach you there

Just like Harpoon and Exocet and YJ082 are: as an encapsulated missile

UGM-84%20Sub%20Harpoon.jpg

SM-39%2BExocet%2BASCM.jpg

YJ82-Missile.jpg
it is a very difficult and complicated technology, Pakistan has achieved a technological milestone with this Submarine launched cruise missile.. you should congratulate Pakistan on this..because usually one has to buy them off the shelf either from the US or France or others, and no one will give you ToT for this, so it is quite an achievement for Pakistan to be self sufficient in this very vital field..you can think of it as a 3rd, but minimum deterrent for now, still it is an important step for full 3rd capability deterrence..

it is a very difficult and complicated technology, Pakistan has achieved a technological milestone with this Submarine launched cruise missile.. you should congratulate Pakistan on this..because usually one has to buy them off the shelf either from the US or France or others, and no one will give you ToT for this, so it is quite an achievement for Pakistan to be self sufficient in this very vital field..you can think of it as a 3rd, but minimum deterrent for now, still it is an important step for full 3rd capability deterrence..
Dear friend those Exocet and YJ082 are tube launched but Babur 3 is a step ahead. It is stealth. Those counter measures will never get a chance to be deployed.

For indians fussing on colour... if they wanted to fake a video... they wud ve made sure its looks of same color in all frames... just saying

This is a stealth nuclear war head delivery system launched from a Submarine. USA has ICBM which can be launched from a sub they have conventional cruise missiles launched from a Sub but the don't have Nuclear capable cruise missiles launched from a Sub.

COOL
...but the video isn't working

Hell of an achievement, long live pakistan, p.s. pak defence circles seriously need to work on their astheticc skills, the orange raad and the red babur dont look as good, perhaps a grey vintage with some black markings or a completely white missle, keeping up appearances huh and dont take this the wrong way people, not a troll, a mad patriot me:pakistan:

Hell of an achievement, long live pakistan, p.s. pak defence circles seriously need to work on their astheric skills, the orange raad and the red babur dont look as good, perhaps a grey vintage with some black markings or a completely white missle, keeping up appearances huh...

I agree the coloring was off.

So it was the reason for sanctions!

Congratulations to whole nation, such a great and gleeful achievement! Thanks to scientists! I am so happy literally dancing. :victory:
Me too I'm happy too but now we should go for SLBM development

Back
Top Bottom