What's new

Pakistan started firing on border, we are giving befitting reply: India

It was your own drone, and it was a cheap, low tech Chinese made one.:bunny::bunny::bunny:

LOL, how does that feel?

It's a DJI Phantom-3, produced in China, and available in Pakistan for Rs 1.5 lakhs. You can get it on ebay.cn. It was used by Pakistan's Punjab police. Your clueless forces shot it down, and then paraded the picture to the whole world.:lol::lol::lol:

That's right, your own forces and ISPR cannot distinguish a crappy police drone and a military UAV. Here is the picture they so proudly released:

drone-vs-drone-new_650x400_51437042151.jpg

Did Pakistan Shoot Down Its Own Drone? Survey This Evidence

Not if you have signed a cease-fire. Then it becomes perfidy.

So Punjab police that bought 50 of these on 3rd july is using them on LOC in azad kashmir?

Chutiya logic... considering the fact that your indian security buddies also operate that:
image (1).jpg

proof just got fked.

how were you able to make 2600 posts, you dont seem very smart
I can change the title to "Here is an Indian post the got rapped by PA"

and how did you manage to become an "ELITE MEMBER",with over 8300 posts,you don't seem have got much education..................or is it that you forgot your specs??Because otherwise,you could have easily realized that I wasn't even talking about the title of the video but merely repeating what the guy you quoted,had written!!
Here is what @OrionHunter wrote :

The last time we had destroyed dozens of their posts along the LoC/IB in retaliatory fire. Here's a video of one such Pakistan post that got hammered by the IA. This video was shot by a Pakistani from a neighboring post....

And here is what you asked sir :
can you explain the video where were the dozen posts destroyed in it?
and why was Pakistan recording destruction of their post, far far away from him, far like in a foreign land

Now take another closer look at the bold part and then to your post where you asked about the dozen bunkers thing.I hope now I've made my point clear to you.

So Punjab police that bought 50 of these on 3rd july is using them on LOC in azad kashmir?

Chutiya logic... considering the fact that your indian security buddies also operate that:
View attachment 238134

proof just got fked.

Dude,those thingys are not operated by our agencies.The one in the picture,was captured by the police.

and how did you manage to become an "ELITE MEMBER",with over 8300 posts,you don't seem have got much education..................or is it that you forgot your specs??Because otherwise,you could have easily realized that I wasn't even talking about the title of the video but merely repeating what the guy you quoted,had written!!

Now take another closer look at the bold part and then to your post where you asked about the dozen bunkers thing.I hope now I've made my point clear to you.

Dude,those thingys are not operated by our agencies.The one in the picture,was captured by the police.

dude... u can't beat madarssa logic.

Redirect Notice

Redirect Notice

Redirect Notice

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...xr--icGf3OvuF2Y2B9ypxxw&bvm=bv.97949915,d.ZGU

View attachment 238134

proof just got fked.

LOL, really? You really think that India's security forces would buy cheap Chinese drones? I have a bridge to sell to you.

Sorry boy, your incompetent armed forces shot down your own drone/toy. And then paraded that to the whole world. That picture says "courtesy of ISPR". It doesn't get any better than that - your armed forces officially parading your own drone, and claiming to have heroically shot down an Indian drone.

We have our own indegenous drones (Netra) for our police forces. We don't need to buy such low-tech items from ebay.cn.

One of the links you posted clearly states that the drone used by the police is "Netra", designed by our college students:

Rediff.com » Business » Drones boom: The next big opportunity after e-commerce
Drones boom: The next big opportunity after e-commerce
November 10, 2014 08:47 IST

09netra1.jpg

Image: Drone built by ideaforge called Netra. Photograph, courtesy: ideaForge

In 2003, three Indian Institute of Technology Bombay students got together to build a hovercraft by using engines and components from bikes abandoned by their seniors.

The three prototypes they made didn’t excite them. So they decided to make something that could fly.

They aborted their plan to make a helicopter because it was too complex and cost a lot of money. Instead, the threesome hit upon an idea that would change their lives: a drone with four rotors.

After many heartbreaks and serious accidents, they got a fully autonomous quadcopter to hover in the skies. It was good enough for them to launch a business.

With financial help from their alma mater, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad and angel investors, ideaForge was born.

The drone it built, Netra (Sanskrit for eye), was recently used by Mumbai Police to keep vigil on idol immersions during Ganesh Chaturthi.

LOL, really? You really think that India's security forces would buy cheap Chinese drones? I have a bridge to sell to you.

Sorry boy, your incompetent armed forces shot down your own drone/toy. And then paraded that to the whole world. That picture says "courtesy of ISPR". It doesn't get any better than that - your armed forces officially parading your own drone, and claiming to have heroically shot down an Indian drone

Your incompetent forces do use that drone.. ftype "indian security forces buy uavs" on google images...

Also your incompetent security forces are known for not flying but crashin or getting shot down.. this year alone .. around 4-5 drones and almost 10 jets have been crashed..

for example:
09drone3.jpg

The Kerala Police is considering using drones for traffic and crowd surveillance at the popular temple in Sabarimala later this year.

video_drone_3259439k.jpg

'The results were brilliant': Indian police to use pepper-spraying drones on

drone1_vmqdq-680x365.png

India tops list of drone-importing nations

We have our own indegenous drones (Netra) for our police forces. We don't need to buy such low-tech items from ebay.cn.

Something in the air: Drones finally making a comeback to Indian skies
297236-police-drone.jpg

Redirect Notice

paris_drone_wide-93b5a32c4c7f45db005ab80db98330e787045005.jpg

This month, the insurance giant AIG announced it received federal approval to use drones to survey disaster areas, police in Northern India said they would ...

Do i need to post more?

And you retards allege that Punjab police use drones on LOC in azad kashmir? height of chutyapan!

Drone cameras for police operations - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

RAWALPINDI: The city police, for the first time, will be using drone cameras for surveillance and police operations.

Some 50 drone cameras were recently acquired by the Punjab Police and one such camera, weighing about 1200 grams was handed over to the Rawalpindi district police on Thursday. However, the cops are yet to receive training in operating the new gadget.

Along with district police, Police College Sihala and Punjab Highway Patrolling Police will also receive drone cameras for surveillance of criminal dens, protest demonstrations and terrorist hideouts.

The drone cameras are easy to operate and the built in cameras shoot videos and take photographs. The footage is transmitted live to a laptop or mobile phone device on the ground. The operator of device can guide it to change angles while shooting videos. The maximum flight time for each device is 25 minutes.

“The drone cameras will be used by police for monitoring and surveillance, especially during protests but an expert will be needed to operate it,” City Police Officer Israr Ahmed Abbasi told Dawn.

He said an IT expert from among the qualified police personnel will be trained to operate the device.

The remote controlled drone flies at a speed of 15 meters per second and captures visuals from a height of up to 60 meters.

Published in Dawn, July 3rd, 2015

One of the links you posted clearly states that the drone used by the police is "Netra", designed by our college students:

:lol:

wanna see what sort of UAVs our university students have developed?

here is one example:

Attachments

• kkk.jpg
    kkk.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 27
  • upload_2015-7-9_5-18-31.png
    upload_2015-7-9_5-18-31.png
    421.6 KB · Views: 27
Your incompetent forces do use that drone.. ftype "indian security forces buy uavs" on google images...

Also your incompetent security forces are known for not flying but crashin or getting shot down.. this year alone .. around 4-5 drones and almost 10 jets have been crashed..

for example:
View attachment 238137
The Kerala Police is considering using drones for traffic and crowd surveillance at the popular temple in Sabarimala later this year.

View attachment 238138

View attachment 238140

View attachment 238142
Redirect Notice

View attachment 238143
This month, the insurance giant AIG announced it received federal approval to use drones to survey disaster areas, police in Northern India said they would ...

Do i need to post more?

And you retards allege that Punjab police use drones on LOC in azad kashmir? height of chutyapan!

RAWALPINDI: The city police, for the first time, will be using drone cameras for surveillance and police operations.

Some 50 drone cameras were recently acquired by the Punjab Police and one such camera, weighing about 1200 grams was handed over to the Rawalpindi district police on Thursday. However, the cops are yet to receive training in operating the new gadget.

Along with district police, Police College Sihala and Punjab Highway Patrolling Police will also receive drone cameras for surveillance of criminal dens, protest demonstrations and terrorist hideouts.

The drone cameras are easy to operate and the built in cameras shoot videos and take photographs. The footage is transmitted live to a laptop or mobile phone device on the ground. The operator of device can guide it to change angles while shooting videos. The maximum flight time for each device is 25 minutes.

“The drone cameras will be used by police for monitoring and surveillance, especially during protests but an expert will be needed to operate it,” City Police Officer Israr Ahmed Abbasi told Dawn.

He said an IT expert from among the qualified police personnel will be trained to operate the device.

The remote controlled drone flies at a speed of 15 meters per second and captures visuals from a height of up to 60 meters.

here is one example:

Show me one credible link that says our armed forces use DJI Phantom 3 from China.

Why did your Punjab police fly drones into Kashmir? I don't know, maybe they are as incompetent as your armed forces, and don't know what they are doing. Or maybe it was your own armed forces' drones. Whatever it was, the fact is that Indian armed forces do not use Chinese drones to reconnoiter the borders. It's sad that this has to be pointed out to you.

Also, using your own logic of why your police could not have flown drones in Kashmir, how is it possible for Kerala police to fly a drone over there? Look at a map and see where Kerala is, and where Kashmir is. They are seperated by a distance of several Pakistans, measured widthwise.

Here's the bottom line: Your armed forces claimed to have shot down an Indian "spyr drone". India's armed forces do not use Chinese drones for spying. They use Heron, Harpy, or Netra. Neither Delhi police nor Kerala police could have managed to get their drones to Kashmir, even if they wanted to.

Your armed forces shot down your own drones. And then paraded those pictures to the whole world. LOL.

Show me one credible link that says our armed forces use DJI Phantom 3 from China.

I just gave sources and pics ..

for more:

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...3KwrDkrL0ZmmBVod4DBFV8Q&bvm=bv.97949915,d.ZGU

[QUOTE]Why did your Punjab police fly drones into Kashmir? I don't know, maybe they are as incompetent as your armed forces, and don't know what they are doing. Or maybe it was your own armed forces' drones. Whatever it was, the fact is that Indian armed forces do not use Chinese drones to reconnoiter the borders. It's sad that this has to be pointed out to you.

Also, using your own logic of why your police could not have flown drones in Kashmir, how is it possible for Kerala police to fly a drone over there? Look at a map and see where Kerala is, and where Kashmir is. They are seperated by a distance of several Pakistans, measured widthwise.[/QUOTE]

So Punjab police flew the small drones from punjab to LOC in bhimber sector Kashmir? and thats your entire proof? :rofl:

1308775475557.png

As for incompetent forces.. yeah... they ones which are incompetent tend to crash whatever shit they acquire,get shot down... or just commit fratricide... :tdown:

Here's the bottom line: Your armed forces claimed to have shot down an Indian "spyr drone". India's armed forces do not use Chinese drones for spying. They use Heron, Harpy, or Netra. Neither Delhi police nor Kerala police could have managed to get their drones to Kashmir, even if they wanted to.

Your armed forces shot down your own drones. And then paraded those pictures to the whole world. LOL.
Bravo.. apparently nobody gives a fuk about a lying indian.. the laste time it happened in 2002-3.. india denied .. even when their destroyed Searcher UAV was displayed to media.. you have a habbit of lying...

Your country has 1/7th as many people as India, and yet received 75% as much aid. Yes, to a tiny economy like yours to accept that much bakshish, makes you the more bakshish dependent losers.

Sorry if that sounds like very advanced mathematics to you. I understand that the concept of "per capita" or percentage must be way beyond what they taught you in your MIT. (Madrassah institute of terrorism.)

Yes but india did indeed beg the most aid in terms of total amount

India does come on top of the actual list of the biggest beggers

I just gave sources and pics ..

for more:
No you didn't. I'll repeat - show me one credible link that India uses DJI phantom 3.

All your "sources" simply talk in general about some police forces wanting UAVs. Nothing specifically about the DJI phantom 3, which was the drone shot down by your bungling armed forces.

So Punjab police flew the small drones from punjab to LOC in bhimber sector Kashmir? and thats your entire proof? :rofl:

So, Kerala police flew drones 5000 kms away to the borders? That's your entire proof?

for example:
View attachment 238137

View attachment 238138

View attachment 238140

View attachment 238142
Redirect Notice

View attachment 238143

Do i need to post more?

here is one example:

No you didn't. I'll repeat - show me one credible link that India uses DJI phantom 3.

All your "sources" simply talk in general about some police forces wanting UAVs. Nothing specifically about the DJI phantom 3, which was the drone shot down by your bungling armed forces.

So, Kerala police flew drones 5000 kms away to the borders? That's your entire proof?

we arent making any claims apart from shooting down your shitty drones.. over which your High com has been summoned !

meanwhile india and its media is in a state of denial.. posting pics of Punjab police uavs as "Proof"....:lol:

As for incompetent forces.. yeah... they ones which are incompetent tend to crash whatever shit they acquire,get shot down... or just commit fratricide... :tdown:

Fractricide, like the Pakistani pilot who bombed his own wingman?:rofl:

Only Pakistanis can shoot down their own drones and parade it around the world.

Must be a vedic drone. :omghaha:

we arent making any claims apart from shooting down your shitty drones.. over which your High com has been summoned !

meanwhile india and its media is in a state of denial.. posting pics of Punjab police uavs as "Proof"....:lol:

Those "shitty drones" are from your current sugar daddy China. Bought by penniless Pakistanis who cannot afford anything better.

Yes but india did indeed beg the most aid in terms of total amount

India does come on top of the actual list of the biggest beggers

LOL...clearly, as I expected, the concept of "per capita" is beyond your grasp. I won't blame you, you are yet another victim of madrassah education.

The picture of the drone was released by your own ISPR. Not by us. LOL.

Damn, that has got to sting.

Back
Top Bottom