What's new

Pakistan Space Mission , Beyond speculation

LOL, those 2 Pakistanis will be from PAF probably and the only possibility is with Chinese astronauts, and in their rocket. We don't have any such capability, including plans to launch our own SLV in near by future whatsoever.

How many space missions Pakistan has completed successfully yet before launching astronaut in space??

Or just sending scientists to be part of Chinese space mission?

Well building a basic space module , Simulator and basic 9G trainer should not be difficult on ground level in Pakistan.

The construction of a functional space launch ground platform or mobile platform would be a positive news from infrastructure development prespective

Certainly an avenue for the SPARCO center to develop at least the capacity to send out Sattelites we can perhaps generate some extra revenue on side which goes 100% into space programs

Some basic platform would have to be constructed or imported such as the platform
Which can moev a rocket from secure location to launching area close to launch
ee0afcaa-a167-11e6-b05c-0413422fb257_1280x720.jpg

And some ground control
pict2.jpg

2016-10-16-134647-350x243.jpg

Last edited:
This is peak PDF, I wish i could give +ve ratings.

Jabs aside this seems more feasible than project Azm, If Pakistan goes full steam it can have sat launching capability in 2-3 years. Human missions are not plausible for now. Baby steps.

Would be nice to know , what is the status on the Astronaut module , and also the Launch platform

We could in essence construct an aparatus similar to one in China
PAKSAT1.jpg

Movable platform would be better
1200px-Crawler-Transporter.jpg

Pakistan can use Chinese equipment and facilities to train and send Khalabaz (Astronauts) in space.

You will be very good at writing fictions. Try it.
Thanks dear
Actually at different times different people on PDF claimed that pak will test ICBM at a right time so I just tried to understand whether the right time has come?
I also do agree with the views from someone here that no need to make Europe against us unnecessarily as extended range covering Europe will raise many questions as to why we need to do it? So I thought may be its a cold test sort of exercise

Most likely, Pakistani astronauts will go up attached to a Chinese mission. However I could see Pakistan launching a satellite from and indigenous SLV in the next 2-3 years (no problem). The major issue thus far is that such a move would signal to the world that Pakistan likely has ICBM capability already, or coming in the pipeline in the near future. Frankly this was seen internally as causing more problems than it solved. Pakistan was not really at imminent risk or in danger from any country outside of India, but the situation has changed. The US has adopted a far more hostile position against Pakistan and India will appear emboldened. Frankly the Saudi's and Emirati are not going to be a trustworthy allies for Pakistan under the leadership of Mohammad bin Salman (KSA crown prince) who all but agreed to give Jerusalem to Israel without much fuss, so the neighborhood for Pakistan has become more dangerous. That gives grounds to change the calculus in Pakistan's strategic thinking and possibly go for an SLV launch and potentially a full fledged ICBM. Heck, most people in strategic circles already believe that based on the dimensions of Shaheen III, its true range is somewhere in the 3500km range, which Pakistan responded to by saying "we cut the range to increase the speed". Not sure if anyone bought that, but the ambiguity was not really ambiguous, ie (believe what you want, all the better for us...but the range is only enough for India...nothing to see here...).

This is stupid, we can't even feed ourselves and we want to go to space. Smh.

This is from Korean launch control
pict2.jpg

Fairly simple setup not overly complex , I think SPARCO can work on Sattelite launch missions or perhaps get few people up in space

Sorry, please don't mind, but can you please answer me a few questions:
Are you fed by someone else?
If not, do you expect someone else to feed you if you choose to do nothing?
How many people do you feed outside your family from your resources?
How many Pakistanis come to you daily to be fed and you feed them?
Do you expect nations progress by doing nothing?

(Like I said before, please don't mind my questions)
Why do you think there is anything wrong if China takes our astronauts to space - there will be only a small fraction cost but much more knowledge on how to ready for travel to space.

What people forget is this is indirectly sending a message to you know who that we can hit you wherever you are on earth or space.
Yes, Sat launching has its things but being able to send men up there is something different. It needs a lot of things to go right and if you can send men up there then you can sure as hell send anything and hit anything on earth with it.

Not to forget the morale-boosting affect it will have on the general population and the rep of the country. After having gone through the dark age for the past decade or so, this kind of initiatives are very much required to leap our mindsets ahead...

In recent few days we have all heard the statements that Air Cheif stated , possibility to 2 Pakistanis going officially into space.

So that raises many questions , what will be the Space Vehicle that will be used ? Are we manufacturing a space launch vehicle in Pakistan? For a possible Orbit around earth type 1-2 day mission or even a week.

Obviously the number one candidate is the Shaheen Missile , perhaps which has gone thru improvement to be known as the Ababeel Missile

ababeel-image4.jpg
C4H9VsJWcAAsv-p.jpg

While the abbabeel was a great improvement over the older shaheen design , the Astronaut Unit , would certainly have to be a bit bigger

An artist's concept how the Ababeel can be enhnced , perhaps wider body rockey or boosters and bigger cabin for Astronauts

Still the Cabin would only have seated position for 2 Astronauts which would signal at a quick 1 day mission
Taimoor.jpg

Certainly a talking point can two Astronauts fit in the enhanced Ababeel design ?
Averge male height is 1.74 meters

C3kAlBvXUAAg1xy.jpg

We have hitched hiked on Chinese Rockets before so would be interesting if this same module at top would be used

Pakistans-efforts-in-space-sciences.jpg
Pakistan hasn't launched even a small-lift SLV, and you believe we can send people to space in 2 years on our own?

Well technically if you visualize it
We have ability to send a Missile/Rocket , upward trajectory reach high altitude and then also we do have ability to travel long distances, and safely change the trajectory and re-enter and the Rocket/Missile hits the target are with 99% accuracy.

So we have already mastered the Art of Launch and Delivery

The only New part really is as some members stated to have better control of Speed of the Space Rocket so 2 Astronauts can be seated for a short Oribit mission go in orbit and land back safely

access to space is / will become matter of survival. Military ops, intelligence etc need footprints in space, satellites. Baby step to prepare and counter these threats. India already ahead of us, we need all the help to have our presence in that domain.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom