What's new

Pakistan soon to Recieve J10 and 6 Subs from China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we just have a rule to not revive old threads if we don't have new news for it?

Can someone here please tell me that is FC-20 nuclear capable or not?

with ganja deal with IMF and other loot and what asif has left as a legacy of loot and plunder..there is no money---forget all these toys and live as the slaves of the ppl you "voted" for......suttoo parade now,,,,,,

This thread should now be dedicated to sad songs.....(that will be better than dreaming about what's not coming our way)

No, it is coming, we still have a 1-2 years before the deal line approaches, so there is still hope.

what is 'soon'

You will probably get the Rafael deliveries completed in 2016/17 (that is if the agreement is signed in this year, which is a BIG question mark) and you will replace those 15 billion dollar 126 planes just after two years, that is even before IAF can develop specific strategies for that plane?

Believe me by 2018 we will replace Rafale with PAKFA as the King of Fighters...but too be frank Su30 Mki is still the King of fighter in Indian Aircraft Inventory......

On Topic: Don't you think it would have been alot better if PAF had got J10 A on lease from Plaaf....i mean by 2015 PAF would have got familiar with this bird....

* A deal worth $1.4bn was signed in November 2009 for 36 FC-20 (J-10B variant) fighters and first deliveries were expected in 2014-15

Pakistan signs deal for Chinese J-10 fighters

* The deal is facing problems financial problems but wont be cancelled. So, only delays are expected. Talks were held last year over the delivery of the fighters ..

J-10 fighter planes, 6 marines for Pakistan as Cino-Pak talks underway | The News Tribe

Interview: Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique Butt, Chief Of The Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force

PIGouca.jpg

* A deal worth $1.4bn was signed in November 2009 for 36 FC-20 (J-10B variant) fighters and first deliveries were expected in 2014-15

Pakistan signs deal for Chinese J-10 fighters

* The deal is facing problems financial problems but wont be cancelled. So, only delays are expected. Talks were held last year over the delivery of the fighters ..

J-10 fighter planes, 6 marines for Pakistan as Cino-Pak talks underway | The News Tribe

Interview: Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique Butt, Chief Of The Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force

PIGouca.jpg

Sorry to say but now I am thinking that PAF might only be interested in J-31s from China and may be as a license built aircraft at PAC and not just 36 but about 150 of them along with 300 JF-17s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom