What's new

Pakistan soon to Recieve J10 and 6 Subs from China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any reason for getting sarcastic with me??Did my normal question hurts you?

There is no money for that thing called Fc-20. Nuclear capable or space capable - thats just hogwash when we cant buy it.

There is no money for that thing called Fc-20. Nuclear capable or space capable - thats just hogwash when we cant buy it.

Sir we would arrange money from some where that I know Khalid wyne didn't went to China for nothing Sir the deals are close or may be signed just they don't want to disclose it

But that,s weird .Isn,t the deal already being made?

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP MAKING HARD FOR YOURSELVES by posting such threads.

There is nothing of the sort happening

ie NO J10 & NO SUBS

SIMPLY repeating the same line for 5 years will not change the fact that Pakistani military is currently supported by one the smallest GDPs in the world .

UNLESS THE CHINEASE GIVE YOU THESE FOR FREE WUITHY GRANT AID.

Which despte enormous wealth THEY HAVE NEVER DONE thus far

ie NO J10 & NO SUBS

SIMPLY repeating the same line for 5 years will not change the fact that Pakistani military is currently supported by one the smallest GDPs in the world .

Exactly guys why dont yall get it, next time run it through the indian who advices Nawaz and his team on procurement.

ie NO J10 & NO SUBS

Calm down bud. Whats so wrong in speculating something which might be very much possible. If Indians are allowed to day dream about their indigenous toy since 1981 and MMRCA deal since early 90s. Then why so serious about Pakistan? Take it easy.

Calm down bud. Whats so wrong in speculating something which might be very much possible. If Indians are allowed to day dream about their indigenous toy since 1981 and MMRCA deal since early 90s. Then why so serious about Pakistan? Take it easy.

uwot m8.

LCA since early 90s.

MMRCA since mid 2000's.

Given the industrial base in India at the time/s, a pretty decent effort.

uwot m8.

LCA since early 90s.

MMRCA since mid 2000's.

Given the industrial base in India at the time/s, a pretty decent effort.

You are not old enough to know.

It was in the mid nineties when the IAF DECIDED to phase out the coffins. And please change your nationality. You dont even know when the work on your indigenous aircraft started.

best 3 items which Pakistan air force should add in their inventory before 2015 ..

my personal list is ..

1. Jf-17 block-2 ( at least 20 Aircraft )
2. 36 j-10b as deal sign with china
3. HQ series SAM systems .

what you guys think ?

best 3 items which Pakistan air force should add in their inventory before 2015 ..

my personal list is ..

1. Jf-17 block-2 ( at least 20 Aircraft )
2. 36 j-10b as deal sign with china
3. HQ series SAM systems .

what you guys think ?

deal signed????I think that plan has been shelved due to lack of cash.
also,no news on Induction of JF-17 block 2 yet...

Sir we would arrange money from some where that I know Khalid wyne didn't went to China for nothing Sir the deals are close or may be signed just they don't want to disclose it
how can you be so sure about the deals ?

There had not been any deals the last time i read details of this story. These are rumors still.

Pakistan military have shown interest in Chinese Submarines to counter the ever increasing threats. also PAF have supported the idea of around 4 squadrons of high end fighter aircraft to support the domestic JF-17 and not so reliable F-16. It was said that this will be J-10, then FC-20 or J10B. However that is not confirmed yet. Most probably it is the cash that is hindering this deal to mature and also that PAF is waiting for some other option!

One top priority must be the Surface to Air Missiles. We seriously lack this capability and need to work in this indeed.

ie NO J10 & NO SUBS

Wrong. The first two batches of F-6 aircraft were FREE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom