What's new

Pakistan should raise Farmers case as Human Rights Issue

You are right Sikh is a patriot, and this is rewards getting from their true patriotism.
Screen Shot 2020-12-12 at 8.11.48 AM.png

tell me something new tactics in your fraudulent nature. We all know how Indian IT cells manipulate algorithms and successfully create trends, fake news, and Twitter storms.
Lol it is the work of ISPR not us.

Lol it is the work of ISPR not us.
On 27 Feb, when everybody enjoyed fantastic tea, your media outlet source was the same as ISPR because the information was based on truth, not like your fraud and fake Indian propaganda.

Ideal moment for Pakistan/Kashmir to show solidarity with Sikh Farmer Movement to force a Freedom for Kashmir
Seems like the roads/and streets are all blocked by Punjabi Sikh

Kashmir should also come out and do a similar demonstration, little bit of pressure from Pakistan should squeeze the Mango pulp out of India

Pakistan should openly support Sikh Movement for Independence

India can't be allowed to commit food genocide of Sikh and genocide of Kashmiri with manipulation of their land ownership

May be send them a truck or 2 full of biryani , so they can properly protest

May be force out that Rafale hidding inside India

Last edited:
I would be surprised if ISI wasn't already behind this movement.

Not now, it is too early. They are not even acknowledging at the moment as Sikh protest but Farmer protest.

Let the grievances develop. Let it reach point of no return first then give support.

Ideal moment for Pakistan/Kashmir to show solidarity with Sikh Farmer Movement to force a Freedom for Kashmir
Seems like the roads/and streets are all blocked by Punjabi Sikh

Kashmir should also come out and do a similar demonstration, little bit of pressure from Pakistan should squeeze the Mango pulp out of India

Pakistan should openly support Sikh Movement for Independence

India can't be allowed to commit food genocide of Sikh and genocide of Kashmiri with manipulation of their land ownership

May be send them a truck or 2 full of biryani , so they can properly protest

May be force out that Rafale hidding inside India
well in past whoever or to whom ever pak showed solidarity...........THEY
went AWOL SOON AFTER..........

If I was the foreign minister of Pakistan I would go on TV and show 100% solidarity with Khalistan farmers
and show concern about Human Rights violations happening in India

Back
Top Bottom