What's new

Pakistan should have attacked India during the Sino-Indian War of 1962

yes......agree.......Pakistani are very innocent .........when they trust any buddy, they completely trust............first USA, and they didn't realized what is gonna to happen in long term and were they are going to land.........and today they are facing and realizing now..........similarly today pak china friendship.............they become so much dependent on china...............for every thing they look at china for support and help.......defense deal i understand ..............because this days no other country is ready to support Pakistan up to great extend except china........................
but for small thing .....like building port,seeking support in rolling mill, buying locomotive that to 3rd class ( you can search on you tube one documentary which is comparison on Indian railway vs Pakistani railway .........how frustrated Pakistani railway is because of chines locomotive is not performing well , there is interview of locomotive driver and railway staff , and in-spite of knowing ,chines dumping bad quality locomotive ,again new order is going to china......... India was build his locomotive plant in 1958 and Pakistan is till seeking help for china)

who know , china is taking undue advantage of Pakistan......................railway is one of the case which is highlighted and today people know.........there may be several other case which is not highlighted and people may not be aware about it.................so pl wake up ........one is already made you fool other is making you......other wise it will too late

better to be believe on yourself rather than always looking for help.........................

if you want to attack on India ......do it ......you are most welcome........but do it on your guts..............

chines ape baap ke hai hai.......tumhare kaya honge (jago pakitan jago)

It's not too late for Pakistan to join our war effort next time.

India looks like it wants to start something, as if it can somehow save face from all the border incursions.

We can cut the Chicken's Neck corridor and hand power to the NE Indian separatists. Then promise to defend them against the inevitable Indian counter-attack.

What ever you want to do, Do it fast.Else you will regret like Pakistan. We are going to strengthen our northern border to such an extent that China will **** in pant before even thinking of doing any mischief on Indian border.

What ever you want to do, Do it fast.Else you will regret like Pakistan. We are going to strengthen our northern border to such an extent that China will **** in pant before even thinking of doing any mischief on Indian border.

And where are you going to get the money to do that, considering your collapsing currency, collapsing growth, and booming deficits?

And where are you going to get the money to do that, considering your collapsing currency, collapsing growth, and booming deficits?

Can Beijing afford to ignore the threat of a possible Nuclear attack from India if situation escalates beyond all the grips?

Can Beijing afford to ignore the threat of a possible Nuclear attack from India if situation escalates beyond all the grips?

Both China and India have a "No First Use" policy. :lol:

No first use - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So it is a moot point. If neither side can nuke first, then nukes have no way of coming into the picture.

And even without that, India's nuclear arsenal is only about 1 megaton in total, comprised mostly of 20 kt fission bombs. Assuming half are taken out in a first strike, that leaves only 0.25 megatons each for China and Pakistan.

In comparison, even one single Chinese nuke ALONE is around 4 megatons of explosive power. That's one nuke alone.

@Developereo, what do you think, are you going to help us this time or not?

Or are you going to go Ayub Khan mode, considering you are a Gujarati?

Last edited by a moderator:
Both China and India have a "No First Use" policy. :lol:

There is a big If before this No First Use Policy becomes obsolete when situation comes. Before blind recrimination starts,One thing needs to be made clear that India after 1962 revised its defence policies and the outcome of 1965 war was a clear depiction of fruitfulness of that policy. Even if we take the N-factor out of the equation is it just a remark from our defence establishment makes you believe that we can not able to protect our territory in a proficient manner and are bound to repeat the blunders of 1962 ?

I don't know what's with your Gujarati kick lately but, with the ruling lot of Pakistan's sellout politicians, Pakistan is more likely to help India than China in a war.

I don't know what's with your Gujarati kick lately but, with the ruling lot of Pakistan's sellout politicians, Pakistan is more likely to help India than China in a war.

Because despite all your lecturing towards me, it turns out you were an ethnic Indian all along, and your ancestors came from Gujarat in India.

Remember what the word "motherland" means? The land/country of your ancestors.

Pakistan is more likely to help India than China in a war.

That's fine we can win it ourselves without a problem.

And Pakistan's leaders will forfeit the opportunity once again. Though I hope they are smart enough to do something different this time.

Ayub Khan wasn't a Gujarati :undecided:

No but he was born in India. Same as how Manmohan Singh was born in Pakistan, and still harbors friendly feelings towards his ancestral lands.

No but he was born in India. Same as how Manmohan Singh was born in Pakistan, and still harbors friendly feelings towards his ancestral lands.

Ayub Khan was born in Haripur, NWFP :undecided:

Yeah but not all Gujaratis are born in Indian Gujarat. A lot of Gujaratis call Sindh, specially Karachi their home (even before partition). And i doubt Develeopereo is old enough to have been born before 1947 anyways.:lol:

Because despite all your lecturing towards me, it turns out you were an ethnic Indian all along, and your ancestors came from Gujarat in India.

Remember what the word "motherland" means? The land/country of your ancestors.

I never bothered to trace my ancestors so far back, so I don't know if this statement is true or false.

Our family has been living in Karachi for several generations so, other than language, we have no connections to Gujarat whatsoever. There are hundreds of thousands (millions?) of Pakistanis who speak Gujarati but have been living in the region of Pakistan for generations.

As I wrote elsewhere, just because I speak English doesn't mean my ancestors came from England.

Ayub Khan was born in Haripur, NWFP :undecided:

Yeah but not all Gujaratis are born in Indian Gujarat. A lot of Gujaratis call Sindh, specially Karachi their home (even before partition). And i doubt Develeopereo is old enough to have been born before 1947 anyways.:lol:

Ayub Khan was born in British India.

Which is why he made an offer of "joint-defence" to India, in which both India and Pakistan would fight against China.

I guess the fact that he came from India made him sympathize with Indians more. Why else would he have wanted to side with India instead of China in that situation?

Ayub Khan was a Hindko from Hazara region of NWFP, Jinnah was a Gujarati.

Ayub Khan was born in British India.

Which is why he made an offer of "joint-defence" to India, in which both India and Pakistan would fight against China.

I guess the fact that he came from India made him sympathize with Indians more. Why else would he have wanted to side with India instead of China in that situation?

He attacked India three years later.

Back
Top Bottom