What's new

Pakistan should be a Secular State

If its not secular then what is? When our Prophet never imposed any Islamic Sharia law to non-Muslims who are we to impose the law to non-Muslims? You can't have two laws for your citizens. Its better to keep religious laws to personal and family matters. There should not be any death penalty in Pakistan (Blasphemy law) to non-Muslims for dishonoring Islamic beliefs or Prophet. Why do we care so much what others say about our Prophet? Just ignore. I read in newspaper that you guys even gave punishment to a Christian school girl for misspelling the name of the Prophet. This is too much.
hmm, i can answer that very nicely, but it will need nowhere you will not accept my arguments and you wont accept mine, so it will be fruitless, seeing as you don't understand the basic concept and rules of Islam i will not argue with more

Do all of you take part in research of secularism.In my view I assure all of you that Pakistan is not an Islamic country Because there are no existence of Islamic laws.Therefore, by acting upon the modern democratic laws Pakistan has attain its position in the top 100 corrupt countries like India, Myanmar, Russia despite having the best Pakistan Army.All the government organizations are corrupt only except one
The PAK ARMY
And there are crimes of every kind increasing in the country and no one can take action strictly.

Back
Top Bottom