What's new

Pakistan should avoid any sanctionable activity: US State Dept

China and India are going against the USA and buying Iranian oil anyway. China alone buys the majority of Iran's oil exports.

Pakistan can do it too, if your leaders are willing to go against the USA.

Uh no. Both China and India are given exception from the sanctions on Iran, Pakistan is not. So you're not going against, US gave exceptions to China and India. It is Pakistan going against sanctions by proceeding with pipeline with Iran.

turkey buys gas from iran and no sanctions :azn:

of course mate,you can be optimistic,everyone is about his/her country.

but then considering your on/off relations with usa,you cant rely on that.can you??

Here is my thought about this issue:

1- The best of thing for your nation is that...be a neutral nation...And create a short term alignment with the nation with which you can get benefit. Be a friend with both Gulf and Iran and get oil from them...No one is asking you to choose any one of them i believe..

2- Withoout any doubt, Iran should be your priority whatever differences you have with that country..It is like in India that we have to engage with you although we perceive ourselves as an enemey....

3- Create social awareness among your people so that Shia and Sunni issue will be resolved socially. Once the sectarain issue is resolved then for Pakistan and its public you will not differentiate SA and Iran based on sectarian angle rathen as any other independent nation...

I dont think the trade between Pakistan and the US and allies is even that significant. Pakistans largest trade partner is China.

We were buying Iranian oil far before the worthless "exception" was given, only because they could not stop it. Don't tell me you think the US is happy that we are currently buying the majority of Iranian oil exports?

Uh no. Both China and India are given exception from the sanctions on Iran, Pakistan is not. So you're not going against, US gave exceptions to China and India. It is Pakistan going against sanctions by proceeding with pipeline with Iran.

So why does the USA give exceptions to China and India, but not to their dear friend Pakistan?

Why does the USA only send drones to kill civilians in their dear friend Pakistan, and not in China and India?

How come the Pakistani Government says that they are 100% opposed to drone strikes but the drone strikes keep coming? Who is in control, them or the USA?

We were buying Iranian oil far before the worthless "exception" was given, only because they could not stop it. Don't tell me you think the US is happy that we are currently buying the majority of Iranian oil exports?

So why does the USA give exceptions to China and India, but not to their dear friend Pakistan?

Why does the USA only send drones to kill civilians in their dear friend Pakistan, and not in China and India?

How come the Pakistani Government says that they are 100% opposed to drone strikes but the drone strikes keep coming? Who is in control, them or the USA?

Obama administration is hostile to Pakistan, Pakistani Government authorizes drone strikes for the one hundredth time, you have 17k+ post by now most of your questions have already been answered. Pakistan is not given exception because the US doesn't want to see the pipeline built, pipeline is more significant than simply buying oil from Iran.

Obama administration is hostile to Pakistan, Pakistani Government authorizes drone strikes for the one hundredth time, you have 17k+ post by now most of your questions have already been answered. Pakistan is not given exception because the US doesn't want to see the pipeline built, pipeline is more significant than simply buying oil from Iran.

Still @ss-kissing America I see?

Pakistan condemns ‘illegal’ US drone strikes – The Express Tribune

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan, on Monday, strongly condemned a jump in US drone strikes on its territory, as a deadlock between the two strategic allies over the attacks remains unresolved.

The foreign ministry called the attacks “illegal” and said they violated the country’s sovereignty.

According to the Pakistani Government, the drone attacks are "illegal" and "violate the country's sovereignty".

You can twist it as much as you like.

Still @ss-kissing America I see?

Pakistan condemns ‘illegal’ US drone strikes – The Express Tribune

How am I "@ss kissing"? Just shut up if you can't argue maturely. Pakistani government publicly condemns drone strike but privately allows it

According to the Pakistani Government, the drone attacks are "illegal" and "violate the country's sovereignty".

You can twist it as much as you like.

How am I "@ss kissing"? Just shut up if you can't argue maturely. Pakistani government publicly condemns drone strike but privately allows it because it has been effective against militants.

You're the dumbest Chinese I've ever encountered, stupid naive moron believes these rubbish articles and phony condemnations, Government full well allows it and even cooperates with intel on where to strike. Even presidential candidates like Romney admitted "We have the tacit approval we need from the Government there" regards to drone strike.

Even Former Pres. Musharraf stated in interviews he authorized use of surveillance drones for intel purposes and at times authorized drone strikes for certain situations.

Can't help delusional people like you, too much saki?

I think I know my country better than you or some article you found on Google.

How am I "@ss kissing"? Just shut up if you can't argue maturely. Pakistani government publicly condemns drone strike but privately allows it because it has been effective against militants.

You're the dumbest Chinese I've ever encountered, stupid naive moron believes these rubbish articles and phony condemnations, Government full well allows it and even cooperates with intel on where to strike. Even presidential candidates like Romney admitted "We have the tacit approval we need from the Government there" regards to drone strike.

Can't help delusional people like you, too much saki?

Wow, personal attacks already? :lol:

The Pakistani Government explicitly said that the drone strikes are "illegal" and a "violation of Paksistan's sovereignty" yet the drone strikes keep coming. Killing scores of innocent civilians. Not to mention that the USA has also carried out several attacks on PA soldiers, even killing more than 20 in one single incident.

As much as you like to take the p!ss out of Iran, at least they can stand up to America.

Which is a hell of a lot better than American apologists like you. I bet the Pakistani government is filled with American apologists too, which is why they have sold their sovereignty to the American military.

Wow, personal attacks already? :lol:

The Pakistani Government explicitly said that the drone strikes are "illegal" and a "violation of Paksistan's sovereignty" yet the drone strikes keep coming. Killing scores of innocent civilians. Not to mention that the USA has also carried out several attacks on PA soldiers, even killing more than 20 in one single incident.

As much as you like to take the **** out of Iran, at least they can stand up to America.

Which is a hell of a lot better than American apologists like you.

You're talking about "personal attacks" are you that blind you did not insult first?

I think I know my country better than you and currently Government cooperates with drone strikes as they see the militants as a big threat- so both army has been sent and drone strikes help out every now and then to take out militants. If Pakistan government truly was against drone strikes army would have shot down drones, but they don't because Government allows it. Yes civilians die and that is the Government's fault for allowing drone strikes in the in the first place, however same time free militants are going to kill civilians as well.

As much as you like to take the **** out of Iran

What you mean the Photoshop Qaher 313? I think you're more butt/hurt than the Iranians themselves.

Which is a hell of a lot better than American apologists like you.

I'm not an American apologist and nobody but your moronic self here believes that, ask any Pakistani on this forum. I have from the start been against the American operations inside Pakistan, but the GoP is not.

Now perhaps you can stop detailing the thread, you're a waste of everybody's time and effort. You don't even understand the issues, just shut up.

I'm not an American apologist and nobody but your moronic self here believes that, ask any Pakistani on this forum. I have from the start been against the American operations inside Pakistan, but the GoP is not.

Now perhaps you can stop detailing the thread, you're a waste of everybody's time and effort. You don't even understand the issues, just shut up.

Oh, so you only prop up America when it comes to putting down China and our achievements?

No. In fact you are also supporting America's drones against your own country.

As for the pipeline, you have been talking about it forever, but where is it?? And who is going to stop the militants from blowing it up every month or so?

Oh, so you only prop up America when it comes to putting down China and our achievements?

No. In fact you are also supporting America's drones against your own country.

As for the pipeline, you have been talking about it forever, but where is it?? And who is going to stop the militants from blowing it up every month or so?

You're an Indian-lover and support India over Pakistan. You support China expanding ties with India military and economic disrespect to people of southern Tibet. You sold out your country for the sake of foreigners and money. You even support India joining the pipeline to benefit your ally India. Two faced Chindian.

You're an Indian-lover and support India over Pakistan. You support China expanding ties with India military and economic disrespect to people of southern Tibet. You sold out your country for the sake of foreigners and money. You even support India joining the pipeline to benefit your ally India. Two faced Chindian.

Wow you lost the argument really quickly. :lol:

And yes, I would choose Iran/India any day over America and American apologists like you.

Wow you lost the argument really quickly. :lol:

And yes, I would choose Iran/India any day over America and American apologists like you.

No you already lost the argument after I proved you wrong with that Musharraf interview statement and even an admission from Romney. Your source was express tribune lol might as well quite Zee news.

I always knew you were an Indian lover, that's why most Pakistanis here hate you. We just tolerate you because you bring traffic to the forum which is good and added 17k post which we appreciate lol.

No you already lost the argument after I proved you wrong with that Musharraf interview statement and even an admission from Romney. Your source was express tribune lol might as well quite Zee news.

I always knew you were an Indian lover, that's why most Pakistanis here hate you. We just tolerate you because you bring traffic to the forum which is good and added 17k post which we appreciate lol.

Don't forget that it was you Aka1d who started insulting China, not the other way around. :no:

You guys don't sell other people out, you sell yourselves out. First it was your Ayub Khan who offered to help India in a joint-defence against "Communist China" :-)lol:), then it was the Americans. In fact it is still the Americans today.

And none of them helped you when India came for you.

Back
Top Bottom