What's new

Pakistan Sharia Court Approves Test Tube Babies with Conditions

The topic is too sensitive that we cannot conclude without reading the judgment in detail as it says, with conditions.

The best part about this judgement is that it applies only within the honorable court's jurisdiction. There is a whole wide world beyond it.

The best part about this judgement is that it applies only within the honorable court's jurisdiction. There is a whole wide world beyond it.

Too early to say. The Court judgment to be read in details and parties can appeal against any verdict.

Too early to say. The Court judgment to be read in details and parties can appeal against any verdict.

Whatever the outcome, my comment still stands: the court has jurisdiction only within Pakistan, no matter what it decides. The world moves on.

It says with conditions. I believe that is an important element.

Same thing vice versa majority of these issues are traditional issues rether than religious or people trying to impose tradition on religion
Exactly
There are certain issues very clearly addressed by the Quran and Sunnah
Others not so clearly that require "men of thinking"

Whatever the outcome, my comment still stands: the court has jurisdiction only within Pakistan, no matter what it decides. The world moves on.

We are not the world police either unlike some. The matter is about Pakistan. World can continue its own journey that includes all Pakistan etc though would be better to say, the rest of the countries can go their way in such matters. Pakistan is not stuck that you are trying to imply "as world moves on".

We are not the world police either unlike some. The matter is about Pakistan. World can continue its own journey that includes all Pakistan etc though would be better to say, the rest of the countries can go their way in such matters. Pakistan is not stuck that you are trying to imply "as world moves on".

As I said before, the best part about this judgement is that it applies only within the honorable court's jurisdiction.

As I said before, the best part about this judgement is that it applies only within the honorable court's jurisdiction.

So we are back to square one, don't know whether it will be feasible to start again.

So we are back to square one, don't know whether it will be feasible to start again.

I hope the FSC takes on matters of collective punishment as defined in FCR. That issue probably affects far more citizens of Pakistan as a matter of urgency that the present issue ever will. Perhaps the court needs some re-examination of its priorities?

I hope the FSC takes on matters of collective punishment as defined in FCR. That issue probably affects far more citizens of Pakistan as a matter of urgency that the present issue ever will. Perhaps the court needs some re-examination of its priorities?

Every matter is pursued accordingly. Hope for the best.

by the prophet himself

I agree with your line of thinking except this sentence ............. I would request word messenger be used for Muhammad (Peace be upon him) as he was not here for prophecies but to deliver the social order.

In case of third party donor ........ fatherhood issues would be there as Quran is very clear about how to call the adopted sons, plus future marriage problems. Keeping track of lineage and offspring of donor would be very critical. All in all considering morals of our current society this would get abused, poor people without offspring won't be able to afford it and few rich may exploit it to keep their body shape perfect. I see an invitation to social issues as laws in our country are hardly implemented and enforced properly.

I agree with your line of thinking except this sentence ............. I would request word messenger be used for Muhammad (Peace be upon him) as he was not here for prophecies but to deliver the social order.

In case of third party donor ........ fatherhood issues would be there as Quran is very clear about how to call the adopted sons, plus future marriage problems. Keeping track of lineage and offspring of donor would be very critical. All in all considering morals of our current society this would get abused, poor people without offspring won't be able to afford it and few rich may exploit it to keep their body shape perfect. I see an invitation to social issues as laws in our country are hardly implemented and enforced properly.
but in the case of surrogacy parentage is known, no sex is involved and zygote is just taking its nutrients from host's body(just like in the case of breast feeding from the foster mother ) and has no other link to it genetically speaking.
so what are the problems here from Islamic point of view(ignore the community's point of view here it will change with time as the practise become more common). every thing seems halal

but in the case of surrogacy parentage is known, no sex is involved and zygote is just taking its nutrients from host's body(just like in the case of breast feeding from the foster mother ) and has no other link to it genetically speaking.
so what are the problems here from Islamic point of view. every thing seems halal

Based on whatever little information I have from how it happens in neighborhood ...... exploitation of another human. Why would a normal human agree to being a surrogate? It is similar to why a normal human would sell his kidney?

Based on whatever little information I have from how it happens in neighborhood ...... exploitation of another human. Why would a normal human agree to being a surrogate? It is similar to why a normal human would sell his kidney?
the same reason women agrees to become foster mothers in arab.

Back
Top Bottom