What's new

Pakistan shares evidences of Indian intervention in Balochistan with India.

The evidence is not valid because authenticity depends on PDF Indian member lolzzzzz

why wont Pakistan make that evidence public? Like India did with large parts of the 26/11 dossiers.
nah- we like to handle matters in a civlized matter- we do not leave it in the hands of Emotional & fanatic media to investigate, interogate & claim ......the evidence is with IHC- Pakistan, I suggest you guys push him for that rather than asking us- after all Ambassdor is your guy and your elected representatives put him their - no?

Same people who cry 'give evidence' on PDF are now crying 'that they don't mean anything'.

You need to get that into public domain. Just saying that we have shared evidence does not mean anything. What evidence has been shared. Unless there are specifics, these are just rants by Pakistani politicos.

I want to see the faces of those fellow Pakistanis who believe that India can be befriended.

I doubt it is true, If this was the case Pakistan should have claimed it openly. If it is true, India should respond the same way Pakistan responded on 26/11. See International evidence is very hard to prove and easy to debunked.
Difference in International vs Local evidence.
1) (Local) Confession made in court is considered admissible.
1) (International) You can always trash these evidence saying they are fabricated. What is admissible in ones court is not in others.

This is what countries use to belittle the evidence. India feels the same about Pakistan and I am sure they will have similar feelings.

My point is to make people aware how difficult it is to prove international crime, when the government of other country does not cooperate. It is not that difficult when the government cooperates.

I want to see the faces of those fellow Pakistanis who believe that India can be befriended.

It cannot be befriended, but it can be tamed. The only language States understand is that of 'Power', and this is exactly what Pakistan needs to demonstrate. Pakistan needs to get its house in order, and make it clear to the Indians any further support from India for these elements will result in Pakistani reciprocation for Indian groups.

It cannot be befriended, but it can be tamed. The only language States understand is that of 'Power', and this is exactly what Pakistan needs to demonstrate. Pakistan needs to get its house in order, and make it clear to the Indians any further support from India for these elements will result in Pakistani reciprocation for Indian groups.

What makes you think that Indians dont believe that they are merely reciprocating Pakistans 'moral and diplomatic support' in the 90's ?

Do you assume that Indian policy makers have forgotten all about that?

With a little bit of 'feedback' to the Maoists should help out our cause.

Firstly I doubt if they have shared anything credible with India.

Secondly there is no point sharing it with India. If Pakistan is sure of the credibility of its evidence , why not share it with the international community like India did after 26/11 ?

Thirdly, this only proves that whatever evidence Pakistan has against India , whether it's credible or not , is only of Indian involvement in Balochistan and not in NWFP and Karachi like many Pakistanis like to claim.

This is not the solution to this Pakistan need to work on its Border security as well as on Coast and Airports too.

For all of this Pakistan has to increase its Naval force 3 time of the current one and also take charge of Pakistan Coast Guards and Naval Men being on duty in the Pakistan Coast Guards for timely manner that will not only help them to remain operational but will also ensure 100% security on the coast which is the most un-defended part of Pakistan.

Also Army should have to combine Paramilitary force of Rangers, FC and Levis in to regular army of 1600,000 Men with 210,000 Men to be stationed in the borders in North, East and West Zones of Pakistan in 8 Hours shift have all the needed equipments.

Airfroce should take charge of ASF-Airport Security Force and will be dealing all this.

That would be first and foremost nawaz sharif did you read his 2-3 days earlier statement about we are not in any Arms race with any Nation...what was the point of this statement I still am scratching my head.

Not any of those in this fourm anyways.

Anyways I have seen Pakistanis laugh and joke about the "dossiers" India gave Pakistan regarding 2008 and Pak Govt involvement, and hafiz saeed involvement.

So you can imagine why we aren't too concerned about the dossiers/evidences you have given us :)

P.S. Balochistan freedom is definitely supported by India, and will be supported as long as India and Pakistan continue to exist. The only way we might consider otherwise is if Pakistan once and for all vacates Pakistan occupied kashmir, and returns that land to its rightful owner India, and obviously gives up its claim in entirety on kashmir.

Just my $0.02...

1. In 2005, Hamid Mir broke a story of Indian involvement in Baluchistan. According to him recruitment of young impressionable educated Balochis had started. He was approached by a Baloch young man who had been in such a camp being run in a third country - Malaysia. The boy quickly grew disillusioned with the setup and returned to Pakistan. That was the first time I came across this story like millions of others. But unfortunately this story did not make it to Pervez Musharraf, who mishandled Akbar Bugti with his callousness and gave Baloch seperatists and cause and a martyr.

My then neighbor was retired Chief Secretary of Baluchistan, Mr. Jarral - and he was furious at Pervez Musharraf for having done the impossible, namely give life to insurgency in Baluchistan. Mr. Jarral had worked with Akbar Bugti when he was Chief Minister of Baluchistan and lamented his loss. It is also important to mention that Mr. Jarral was ex-military, having opted to join civil service when he reached the rank of Major in Pakistan Army.

2. Establishing a clear link would not be easy. RAW operatives are not stupid or careless.

3. Indian would just deny it. It is easy to do, and basically this is Standard Operating Procedure in such matters.

4. People who are trying to make sense of why GOP is sharing evidence with Indian government should stop wondering. This is politics and diplomacy at work here. Nothing wrong with it really, it makes great sense to do so. I would say the same for MNS's statements. @Luftwaffe, you really should not wonder what he means. You just need to watch what he accomplishes by saying so. Again, this is diplomacy and MNS knows how to do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom