What's new

Pakistan selling nuclear materials to North Korea – CIA's explosive revelation; US informs India

North Korea is now far behind our solid fuel missile tech plus they don't don't have SLBM tech either. Pakistan currently working on SLCM no active plans to induct SLBM even don't have subs for that role.

I don't think you know what you are talking about. NK has just tested their SLBM.

Wether this new is true or not, Pakistan is already tainted by its history of smuggling nuclear material to rogue nations.

A similar controversy arising now will certainly do wonders for Pakistan's NSG application.

The most hilarious part is CIA informs India ....for what?what authority Indian has over Pakistan...:lol: Indian retarded media.:bounce:

What do you mean?? They are super power ...
Americans must report to india every thing ...
And come to india if they feel like being r***d

Wether this new is true or not, Pakistan is already tainted by its history of smuggling nuclear material to rogue nations.
What rogue nation? India? We never supplied any nuclear material to India.

Regarding North Korea, I don't think any of the regional powers consider North Korea as a rogue nation. And last time I checked, the regional powers were China and Russia. So STFU and go back to that rogue hole where you came from.

REALITY CHECK (in your face style):

India and North Korea have growing trade and diplomatic relations. India maintains an embassy in Pyongyang, and North Korea has an embassy in New Delhi.

India is one of North Korea's biggest trade partners. According to CII, India's exports to North Korea in 2013 totalled more than US$60 million.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–North_Korea_relations

Kyon beta bhaRATion........ maintaining formal diplomatic relations with a rogue country? ahaan ahaan?

When Insha Allah a patriotic govt is formed at Dhaka, establishing nuclear ties with Pakistan should be a top priority.

and the basket case worked resulting in India not getting into NSG.
Not sure about your thought process, basket case means put all type of products (including rotten once) with good product so that they leave the shelf.
And yes, India didn't got hand on NSG, we will be there sooner or later. :)

What rogue nation? India? We never supplied any nuclear material to India.

Regarding North Korea, I don't think any of the regional powers consider North Korea as a rogue nation. And last time I checked, the regional powers were China and Russia. So STFU and go back to that rogue hole where you came from.

Without throwing a bit.chfit, listen closely cupcake.

1. North Korea is considered as a rogue hermit nation by majority of this world, even Chinese consider them a liability.

2. Pakistan clandestinely supplied nuclear know how to north Korea in exchange for missile tech.

And if North Korea is not a rogue state and Pakistan is proud supplying nuclear knowhow to North Korea, then why doesn't Pakistan openly accept it and do this nuclear trade in the open? Like India and US are doing it.

US kept it quiet and quietly informed India about it.
so what is the new revelation, is it that Pakistan is supplying Material to NK or is it that US informed India...I think the bigger news is that US Informed India as per Jad News

And you think anyone will accept it. France Holland Germany US Russia Canada and China all supplied Nuclear Tech. Will they accept. A big NO. And I am talking about weapon grade not civilian tech which every nuclear supplier poses to be doing.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom