What's new

Pakistan Sees Growth Surging to 7% as China Invests Billions

Long list of loan payment is waiting.....Chinese investment is yet another loan.....

economy = aid + loan......
Your really smart; 1 billion dollars of aid do really make up 50% of our economy - your posts reflect off your IQ and you nation's IQ.

IQ_map.jpg

i will vote for Nawaz in next election if we grow by 7%

i will vote for Nawaz in next election if we grow by 7%

Me too, if he can accomplish this than i will definitely vote for him too despite his corruption.

The problem is this sort of growth will be hard to achieve and most importantly sustain unless there are drastic reforms in Pakistan. We simply don't have the infrastructure and neither the capacity to grow and sustain an economic growth of 7%. The most important reform that is required, and we need a major surgery is to fix our bureaucracy. As long as the red tape exists, and incompetent bureaucrats sit at their cushy comfy jobs, this will greatly inhibit the economic growth of the nation.

IMF has been wrong many times before, and they only forecast growth-rates depending on the current situation. Truth is, Pakistan has never had a stable rate - its completely unpredictable and constantly change. It can go from 4.5% to 8% any time. Look the chart below for elaboration.

800px-GDP_rate_of_Growth_1951_to_2007.jpg

And we have actually been 1-4% higher on average than forecasts. Our economy took a hit during the peak of war on terrorism or else it usually had an average growth rate of 6%

pakistan-gdp-growth-forecast.png

Our economy is also immune to crisis's whether they be region or international, social or economic.
Economy of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'd say 8-9% is a better estimate.

We are genius in mathematics since ancient era :p:

btw, imports are also sliding by leaps & bounds so not much fear & internal demand would also picked up in future.

Those imports might just be the raw materials and components needed to produce the exports..like refrigeration compressors. motors, etc...India is still a level 3 industrial player unable to produce the basic components used as raw input of finished products..while China is rapidly progressing as a finished goods manufacturer to a higher level where it can also produce components which go into various finished products as building blocks...

Those imports might just be the raw materials and components needed to produce the exports..like refrigeration compressors. motors, etc...India is still a level 3 industrial player unable to produce the basic components used as raw input of finished products..while China is rapidly progressing as a finished goods manufacturer to a higher level where it can also produce components which go into various finished products as building blocks...

Very strange, indian compressors are even available in GCC, let alone talking about able for production ! My dear india is having billion dollar industries like godrej,videocon etc produces refrigerator even during my childhood.Here i am just talking about few consumer electronics companies,there are many in india.

Godrej Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Videocon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India is concentrated more on service sector than manufacturing.Any way this has nothing to do with topic..

You are wrong, as falling petroleum price have major share in import numbers.

People have different views about it - Pakistanis always have to criticize something, when they know nothing of it. Whatever happens only good can come from it. Gwadar has been leased to China for management purposes - they dont get the revenue generated from it.

Here are SOME projects that China has invested into Pakistan from 2014-2015; and then you'll know why we could reach 7% easily in the next coming years.

CPEC%2BProjects.jpg

IMF has been wrong many times before, and they only forecast growth-rates depending on the current situation. Truth is, Pakistan has never had a stable rate - its completely unpredictable and constantly change. It can go from 4.5% to 8% any time. Look the chart below for elaboration.

800px-GDP_rate_of_Growth_1951_to_2007.jpg

And we have actually been 1-4% higher on average than forecasts. Our economy took a hit during the peak of war on terrorism or else it usually had an average growth rate of 6%

pakistan-gdp-growth-forecast.png

Our economy is also immune to crisis's whether they be region or international, social or economic.
Economy of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How come both the graphs don't match? The first said up to 2007 that means 2006 had 7.02 and 2007 had 5.78. The second graph shows 2006 as 5.82 and 2007 as 5.54. Why is that deviation in data?

How come both the graphs don't match? The first said up to 2007 that means 2006 had 7.02 and 2007 had 5.78. The second graph shows 2006 as 5.82 and 2007 as 5.54. Why is that deviation in data?
The Second Chart are the forecast records - its to show; how we've almost always been ahead of Forecasts.

Long list of loan payment is waiting.....Chinese investment is yet another loan.....

economy = aid + loan......

46+ billion loan to a 260 billion economy... well i think you need a doctor..lol..

Back
Top Bottom