What's new

Pakistan seeks world action against India on ‘false flag’ Pulwama attack

You are missing the point...

for the last two years we have seen a steady negative news against India.. ie real news not like the fake news india does against Pakistan...

overtime the world will realise what an asshole India is...
I'm perfectly on point seeing your reply. Continue with your hopes and prayers.

This grasping at straws is not going to get you out of the mess you're in. It takes more than just propaganda to diminish India, given the current geopolitical situations.

I don't see how Pakistan is grasping at straws here, given the leak came out of India.

And which mess you are talking about? According to Indians Pakistan is always in a mess, but Pakistanis think different. And how is that relevant anyway.

This grasping at straws is not going to get you out of the mess you're in. It takes more than just propaganda to diminish India, given the current geopolitical situations.
yeh idiot yindoo bakhts and their supremely idiot lord Modi and little tarka of propaganda perfect recipe to diminish the colorful fake image of india!

thankyou Bakhts and Siri Modi g!

I don't see how Pakistan is grasping at straws here, given the leak came out of India.

And which mess you are talking about? According to Indians Pakistan is always in a mess, but Pakistanis think different. And how is that relevant anyway.
The leak had nothing to do about the supposed "false flag" reported on troll forums later taken up by Pakistan ministries, it's comical. The controversy in India is about how Arnab knew about a Major strike on Pakistan beforehand, while in Pakistan it's about Arnab knew Pulwama was going to happen. Now both media are competing on retardedness, I hope Indian media prevails but Pakistani media is giving a tough competition joining hands with your government.

Pakistan has been seeking world action against India for quite some time now. The problem is that seeking action and getting action are two different aspects.
Believers think that Pakistan has already got everything and enough proof for the job but world powers think otherwise.
But this is also a saajish of the west. How can they look away when we are providing such a solid proof?
Arnab Goswami’s tweets and messages are the ultimate truth to some people. If that is so then his other assertions against Pakistan should be treated as truth. But nobody believes that idiot. His fan following is restricted to negligible number of people. Arnab who is discredited within India and has no standing whatsoever ever can’t be a good enough proof.
Something better would be required if Pakistan hopes to get the world opinion on its side. Till then it is business as usual. Indian government has not even bothered to issue a statement on this so called expose. Because it knows the negligible value of this episode.
Moreover, those who claim to have got a big victory on Indian designs should come up with some supporting statements by powers that matter on the subject. If not then opinion of those across had never mattered and will never matter.

Will world listen to a country which harboured osama bin laden ?

Country which is under FATF Grey list , openly supports Taliban ?

Is often termed as epicenter of global terrorism ?

If that is so then his other assertions against Pakistan should be treated as truth.
Please learn the difference between assertions and facts. No one cares what that loose mouth idiot thinks about Pakistan, what concerns us is how he knew about pulwama attack in advance. I know many Indian believe they have super natural powers but this one seems little far fetched.

I'm perfectly on point seeing your reply. Continue with your hopes and prayers.

oh .. you have lost... that is I am convinced of..... It just fun watching people live in denial

Last edited:
Will world listen to a country which harboured osama bin laden ?

Country which is under FATF Grey list , openly supports Taliban ?

Fear of chinese threat have made them treat people they considered even beneath their dogs as humans so I can't see why won't they listen to a country who has been victim of vicious propaganda of a fascist regime since decades.
Pic might be related.
images (23).jpeg

The leak had nothing to do about the supposed "false flag" reported on troll forums later taken up by Pakistan ministries, it's comical. The controversy in India is about how Arnab knew about a Major strike on Pakistan beforehand, while in Pakistan it's about Arnab knew Pulwama was going to happen. Now both media are competing on retardedness, I hope Indian media prevails but Pakistani media is giving a tough competition joining hands with your government.

What is the story about Republic TV being at the site of the Pulwama blast 20 mins before the blast happened? Or was it 20 mins after the blast but before other media?

You have asked some hard hitting questions. But whenever confronted with some real hard hitting questions, some people will resort to trolling and derailing the thread by quoting irrelevant stuff. But these questions still remain and can’t be brushed under the carpet.

Pic might be related.
Nations that were born together and treated in same manner by the British have started claiming that they appeared directly from the heaven. I am sure that is what is taught in your history books? As per you India has remained a slave while you have become supremely capable nation? 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

appeared directly from the heaven
Tell that to the idiots who think they're some sort of blue eyed child of Earthlings and a master race just because white man wants them to fight yellow man on behalf of white man.

Back
Top Bottom