What's new

Pakistan second 'most unpopular country' in the world: Poll

Parul

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
553830-pakistanflagdark-1369379597-471-640x480.jpg

Pakistan came second last with only 15% looking upon it favourably, while 55% rating it as “mainly negative.

LONDON: Pakistan in one of the most unpopular countries in the world, only a rank above the least popular Iran, an annual poll for the BBC World Service revealed on Thursday.
More than 26,000 people from around the world were asked to rate 16 countries on whether their global influence was “mainly positive” or “mainly negative”.
Pakistan came second last with only 15% looking upon it favourably, while 55% rating it as “mainly negative.”

The poll was conducted for the BBC by GlobeScan and PIPA, and quizzed randomly selected people in 25 countries.

_67748860_67748859.jpg

Most popular
Germany is the most popular country in the world despite well-publicised protests against its insistence on austerity measures within the European Union. Some 59% of those polled rated Germany as having a positive influence, while at the other end of the spectrum, Iran came last with only 15% looking upon it favourably.

Even in Spain, which is suffering from stringent austerity measures due to a German-led financial rescue package, 68% said they felt Germany had “a mainly positive influence in the world”.
Respondents in Greece, which has seen anti-German protests depicting Chancellor Angela Merkel as a Nazi for her insistence on fiscal belt-tightening, gave it the worst rating with 52% saying it was a bad influence.

Germany displaced Japan at the top of the table, with the Asian giant’s popularity falling from 58% last year to 51%. Canada and Britain scored second and third, both with 55 % positive ratings.

Pakistan second ‘most unpopular country’ in the world: Poll – The Express Tribune

@Parul - Late Lateef, this has been discussed yesterday, Today you will not be able to sleep peacefully - try to find any other negative news regarding Pakistan before night. :D

I have good sleep every Night :sleep: I've mentioned that in other Thread too..... :offpost: Predator don't fly in OUR AIR SPACE :omghaha: @bolded part: You can quote :pakistan: member's and say this to them too...:help: Cleaning should start from HOME:wave:

If I've posted something against Forum Rules; then Report my POST and Let Mod's BAN ME ....:thinktank: If this has already been discussed, then mod's can merge this thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran ,
Pakistan,

North Korea

Israel

Nuclearious negative :laugh:

seems the internet voters are from specific regions who took part in BBC survey

I have good sleep every Night :sleep: I've mentioned that in other Thread too..... :offpost: Predator don't fly in OUR AIR SPACE :omghaha: @bolded part: You can quote :pakistan: member's and say this to them too...:help: Cleaning should start from HOME:wave:

If I've posted something against Forum Rules; then Report my POST and Let Mod's BAN ME ....:thinktank: If this has already been discussed, then mod's can merge this thread...

Ouch ....... :partay:

Even North Korea is better than Pakistan but why is India down in the list?? it should have near Brazil

They didnt ask about afghnistan other wise you would have known your rightful place which is at the the bottom.
@Topic Since when 10-20 countries make up entire world. You cant call it a world survey but rather a country specific.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its like a firm without clients. More freedom to do whatever without the fear of losing business. Germany and Japan always have to worry about their PR and its impact on their trade. Pakistan is free from this.

Iran ,
Pakistan,

North Korea

Israel

Nuclearious negative :laugh:

seems the internet voters are from specific regions who took part in BBC survey

It was randomly selected, what is so surprising in the poll result?

It was randomly selected, what is so surprising in the poll result?

nathin surprising indeed :)

Anti Iran voting against Iran

Anti Isrealis voting against Israel

Anti Pakistan voting against Pakistan

Anti Nort Korea voting against NK.

553830-pakistanflagdark-1369379597-471-640x480.jpg

Pakistan came second last with only 15% looking upon it favourably, while 55% rating it as “mainly negative.

LONDON: Pakistan in one of the most unpopular countries in the world, only a rank above the least popular Iran, an annual poll for the BBC World Service revealed on Thursday.
More than 26,000 people from around the world were asked to rate 16 countries on whether their global influence was “mainly positive” or “mainly negative”.
Pakistan came second last with only 15% looking upon it favourably, while 55% rating it as “mainly negative.”

The poll was conducted for the BBC by GlobeScan and PIPA, and quizzed randomly selected people in 25 countries.

_67748860_67748859.jpg

Most popular
Germany is the most popular country in the world despite well-publicised protests against its insistence on austerity measures within the European Union. Some 59% of those polled rated Germany as having a positive influence, while at the other end of the spectrum, Iran came last with only 15% looking upon it favourably.

Even in Spain, which is suffering from stringent austerity measures due to a German-led financial rescue package, 68% said they felt Germany had “a mainly positive influence in the world”.
Respondents in Greece, which has seen anti-German protests depicting Chancellor Angela Merkel as a Nazi for her insistence on fiscal belt-tightening, gave it the worst rating with 52% saying it was a bad influence.

Germany displaced Japan at the top of the table, with the Asian giant’s popularity falling from 58% last year to 51%. Canada and Britain scored second and third, both with 55 % positive ratings.

Pakistan second ‘most unpopular country’ in the world: Poll – The Express Tribune

there is a well known reason for Pakistan being unpopular, but why is India so unpopular thats what you need to think about!

Back
Top Bottom