What's new

Pakistan second 'most unpopular country' in the world: Poll

hahahahah another biased survey...otherwise i think they hate us because v r the only islamic atomic power and hate iran because they r making atom bombs....in my opinion america shud b at last place....:tdown:

1) We have a very poor diplomatic corp.
2) We have negligible presence on global media except for bomb blasts and drone attacks.
3) Our expats have not been the best ambassadors for our people in most cases.
4) We are most popularly known as OBL's hiding place.

These are just few of the many reasons for our poor score on the survey, we have to reach out to the world and show them that we aren't all that bad. If you want to contribute, just get a penpal, start with one person and then that one person will help change other's perception in thier home country.

tumblr_lx8nutBdB11r9uw6co1_400.gif

@Parul,

After 9/11 begin Pakistan`s bad days.

Mumbai Attack ne Pakistan ke zakhmoon pe aur namak dala.

America`s (FAKE) WAR ON TERROR coast 60.000 innocent Pakistani`s life.

New and strong Afghan & India relations doing the rest for Pakistan.

But in that list your beloved "Afghanistan" is not listed? You must celebrate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's bullsh*t. We hold a very favourable view of Pakistan. Way more than 28%. Who makes these surveys, probably have an agenda behind this.

These polls are not even worth looking at. They suffer from political agendas, and sample population selection. For instance, if I poll people in Texas, Tennessee, & Nebraska. It would seem as if all Americans hate Obama & believe he is a secret Communist, Muslim, America destroying Anti-Christ. Unless BBC shows detailed information of those polled, it is worthless. Also questions could be leading, and media exposure is an influence as well. How many people know about the Democratic Republic of the Congo or Zimbabwe? (most people in America for example never heard of Lithuania or Azerbaijan).

Oh and as an American I can surely tell you most people know absolutely nothing about Pakistan. The negativity isn't against Pakistan in general as it's more against Muslim countries.

Back
Top Bottom