What's new

Pakistan scientists invited to watch China's manned space flight launch

They lack long-term vision.
Many projects are just a hype and driven by populism.
Our projects are eyeing the future, and have a detailed roadmap.
Just like our expressways, we planned ahead of time for the next 2-3 decades in 1990s, and we are implementing it step by step. It's not about quickly building some low-quality roads to impress voters....Such short-term populism-driven projects should be always avoided in China.

Indian press are not helping either. China and India do have very different ways conducting business. We know years ahead what will happen in the next 10 years in terms of high profile civil projects, and we pretty much can expect the project be finished on time if not ahead of time. Project delays do happen by they are rare exceptions rather than norm. We are lucky that we don't have to waste a big chunk of our life waiting for something that was supposed to happen long time ago.

Last edited:
It's so weird....an indian media hyped about Pakistan scientists to be invited to China.
How about Germany, France, Italy, Russia and the EU?
Cuz the countries you mentioned are generations ahead of Pakistan when it comes to Space research and technology, It looks extremely odd to see Pakistan is mentioned in the same sentence with established space powers TBH

Cuz the countries you mentioned are generations ahead of Pakistan when it comes to Space research and technology, It looks extremely odd to see Pakistan is mentioned in the same sentence with established space powers TBH
Again it was China's mission they're are our friends and they invited us why you guys are so concerned about it? and there is nothing odd in it but obsession knows no limits i guess. :)
Anyway OT Congratulations and All the best to our Chinese bro's :cheers: hopefully our scientists got a chance to learn something and one day InshAllah we will be launching our own manned Space missions.

Firstly, a great step forward in the Chinese Space Program. Decades of study, research and hardwork is paying off. OBOR of Space!

China has always invited Pak Brothers to every important event. This is how China is...its not a fair weather friend or ally. This gesture is a reflection of Chinese Character.

The Chinese Space Cooperation is very inclusive. If I recall correctly... there is a Sino-Pak Space Cooperation Agreeement in Place. Even Trukey signed on to it.

For rationality and sanity's sake... there is zero comparison between Chinese Space Program and that of anyother nation. Chinese developed theirs from scratch!

All the best to Pak brothers in space development. By cooperating with China Pak doesn't have to invent the wheel..since Pak does not need chestthumping. Pak progam must be greared towards provision of services to Pak people and better management of resource.

For pure space research the vast Chinese Space Infrastructure can be used by Pak.

All the very best to Sino-Pak Space Cooperation. CPEC of Space!

My very best wishes to the Chinese sceintists and engineers for their deligent hardwork and consistency...

this is what Pak society has to learn from China.

Again it was China's mission they're are our friends and they invited us why you guys are so concerned about it? and there is nothing odd in it but obsession knows no limits i guess. :)
Anyway OT Congratulations and All the best to our Chinese bro's :cheers: hopefully our scientists got a chance to learn something and one day InshAllah we will be launching our own manned Space missions.
Remember we were the folks, who first introduced rocket technology in south Asia, circa 60's

congrats china :-) ...we indians have a long way to go in space exploration , but i dont want an indian manned space mission now , may be later after 2035,becoz it will be waste of money. ISRO now should focus on space technology that we benefit the masses and india . we dont need to worry about landing on moon or finding aliens , we have far too many other problems to worry about than these projects for now, but i like projects of ISRO like the navigation system project coz these bring benefit to the masses and the military as well

I guess that's the reason why the west is so obsessed with China-related news....
When I was in Australia, their national news paper Australian was always China, China, China from headline....Australian also had 1-2 pages from Wall Street Journal. I didn't find one single day when those 2 pages of WSJ had no news about China.
Aussie more obsess than Canucks

The problem isn't vision but the funding. Which would have to be given a boost, given that the larger share of operational launches (GEO satellites) will cause a funding crunch for R&D projects.

http://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/archive/02248/Forerunner_of_ISRO_2248394a.jpg
If funding is an issue why the the Indian military never considered reducing the budget and use the fund for social and infrastructure?

If funding is an issue why the the Indian military never considered reducing the budget and use the fund for social and infrastructure?

Indian military budget is only 6% of the total annual budget expenditure.

Learn something before trolling.

Indian military budget is only 6% of the total annual budget expenditure.

Learn something before trolling.
india military expenditure is 2.5% of GDP for 2015. $40 billion USD is is quite high. Money can be better spend on social programs, healthcare, etc.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom