What's new

Pakistan scientists invited to watch China's manned space flight launch

kids only show, enjoy any way. India is in a different league of space faring nations. Have some grace and dont brag that pakistan launched the space lab. Have some honour, next time try to atleast contribute some thing credible via joint effort before attending the launch.
India has definitely advanced its space program much better than Pakistan due to whatever reasons and Pakistan should learn from India too. Pakistan is lagging in the space program because the people sitting on the top are virtually blind and they do not understand the importance of indigenous space program and profitable it can be. Technically I'm sure Pakistan has the potential to do that since if a country can make ballistic missiles, it can design a SLVs too.

Funny that Indian media only highlighted Pakistan and even funnier that even though I have not yet read in any Pakistani media about it, Times of India is the one reporting it. Talk about obsession with Pakistan.

And ofcourse CPEC had to be mentioned as well, :omghaha:.

This is good and a lesson for the Pakistanis. See, your enemy is more positive and upset about your growth and advancement than you guys are. Its time you start taking your own country seriously and let go of the typical negativity I see in every other post. Support your system, its terms, the political process and the growth. Pakistan is on her way to be one of the top nations in this world economically and in other areas as well, like Science, Technology, Engineering, etc.

Funny that Indian media only highlighted Pakistan and even funnier that even though I have not yet read in any Pakistani media about it, Times of India is the one reporting it. Talk about obsession with Pakistan.
See, your enemy is more positive and upset about your growth and advancement than you guys are.

Yes, we are obsessed with our advancement in watching satellite launches.

India has the space station??

Who said we have ?

India has its own Manned Space Program, but it may have been delayed:

By some 5~7 years. Change of plans.

It's so weird....an indian media hyped about Pakistan scientists to be invited to China.
How about Germany, France, Italy, Russia and the EU?
If an Indian media talks about Germany, France, Italy and Russia, it won't sell papers or won't get too many online clicks.

But if an Indian media talks (and spin and hyped) about Pakistan, the papers sales will go up, so will the online clicks.

Mate, this is how the media works, including that in western countries.

Thanks, any official updates?

Not yet, they are in the technology demonstration phase now- which includes the validation of re entry module, environment control, crew escape system etc.

If an Indian media talks about Germany, France, Italy and Russia, it won't sell papers or won't get too many online clicks.

But if an Indian media talks (and spin and hyped) about Pakistan, the papers sales will go up, so will the online clicks.

Mate, this is how the media works, including that in western countries.
I guess that's the reason why the west is so obsessed with China-related news....
When I was in Australia, their national news paper Australian was always China, China, China from headline....Australian also had 1-2 pages from Wall Street Journal. I didn't find one single day when those 2 pages of WSJ had no news about China.

Your previous post said they are delayed by 5-7 years. Any official link?
They lack long-term vision.
Many projects are just a hype and driven by populism.
Our projects are eyeing the future, and have a detailed roadmap.
Just like our expressways, we planned ahead of time for the next 2-3 decades in 1990s, and we are implementing it step by step. It's not about quickly building some low-quality roads to impress voters....Such short-term populism-driven projects should be always avoided in China.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom