What's new

Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal to overtake India’s: SIPRI

we've been building more nukes for quite some time, your hue cry and hysteria has been headed to thus far?? :lol::lol::rofl:

sazeesh ko hue and cry mutt bolo. Think for once, how easy you make our jobs presenting a case against you for world to pressure you to do things that you hate your politicians for.:hitwall::hitwall: we are just being counter productive with our diplomatic channels

Last edited:
Am not fighting am asking a simple question when Bhartis question Pakistani weapon buying or nukes why dont they look within .

When you Indians ask oh why Pakistan is buying weapons, to use against whom? Then why dont they ask themselves that Why India is buying so massively and why it have nukes ? to use against whom ?

Ever heard of a country that calls itself the middle kingdom..?

Those nukes are for credible deterrence against them..;)

In my opinion For Pakistan...India's conventional weapons are enough

sazeesh ko hue and cry mutt bolo. Think for once, how easy you make our jobs presenting a case against you for world to pressure you to do things that you hate your politicians for.:hitwall::hitwall:

that's why i'm glad that the program is run by the MILITARY , not these 'politicians'

first fix your nuclear security and avoid further blunders and security breaches (how many in 2008-2009 alone? :rofl:)

then you can worry about Pakistan. We will keep making the case, you will keep getting laughed at and rejected at world forums.

I don't see the results. You are stealing out of your social programs to waste it on airfare and 3 star motels for your analysts and lobbyists.

It was never confirmed by anyone.
Other international agencies also dismissed any such assumption.

Pakistan itself always maintained that its arsenal are uranium based one.

Not confirmed, but not entirely dismissed. There are many reports available online, and unlike indian --we dont publicise everything we do.

:no:
it's suppose to be a secret. "Gharr kaa bhaithee, Lanka dhaayeh."

They should build more nukes in pakistan. Thats how they make there case against pakistan in IMF meetings.

Not a big secret. Though US does know the presence of the material and some experts in India believe that US-Indo deal was also made for cashing it in.

I dont know how true that is

Ever heard of a country that calls itself the middle kingdom..?

Those nukes are for credible deterrence against them..;)

In my opinion For Pakistan...India's conventional weapons are enough

Do you think India will even Confront The Middle Kingdom nuclearly ;)

Back in 2002 India's processed Pu stockpile was around 9 tons, that is enough Pu for over 1000 devices.

that's why i'm glad that the program is run by the MILITARY , not these 'politicians'

first fix your nuclear security and avoid further blunders and security breaches (how many in 2008-2009 alone? :rofl:)
Thats why pakistan is nutorious with it headlines in world media about safeguarding Pak Nukes from taliban threat. they'r making think tanks to neutralize pakistani nukes, not India's nukes

then you can worry about Pakistan. We will keep making the case, you will keep getting laughed at and rejected at world forums.
It's the other way around my friend. check again who is being laughed at:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't see the results. You are stealing out of your social programs to waste it on airfare and 3 star motels for your analysts and lobbyists.
By your logic we are just killing flies in 5 start hotel's of Washington DC. I don't have to tell you about how world is pressuring pakistan to do things that common pakistani hates there government for being stoogies of West. Jokes are on you in world forums. You just need a reality check or sync your system with day to day updates.:taz:

Pakistan knew that it can't match India in conventional war,so it is making more and more nuclear warhead to fill the gap.....

:lol::lol: i wonder despite so much tall claims of superiority by Bharat and Bharatis are pi.ssed off by Pakistani nuclear weapons ?

I heard Indians claiming they can finish Pakistan by using few nukes then why you are even worried how many nukes we have:lol:

Nobody is pissed off here, but it looks weird that India's count would be lesser.

Did I say I am worried about Pakistan's nuclear weapons? I am more worried abt India's nuclear weapons vis-a-vis China. It's just that India needs to find a balance between Pakistan and China.

Wat deterrence are we talking off when we lie at the bottom of the table?

Pakistan knew that it can't match India in conventional war,so it is making more and more nuclear warhead to fill the gap.....

That's true - but India must not let this happen. Our weapons quantity must balance out between those of China and Pakistan.

Does it really matter if Pakistan overtake India in the number of nuclear arms they have?? it just means that now they can kill you 1000 times over instead of 500 times over. after an intial number of nuclear weapons to act as a detterance the rest are pointless and the money should go to building an economy and reducing poverty surely??

Does it really matter if Pakistan overtake India in the number of nuclear arms they have?? it just means that now they can kill you 1000 times over instead of 500 times over. after an intial number of nuclear weapons to act as a detterance the rest are and the money should go to building an economy and reducing poverty surely??

history has shown that even 2 are enough to put a might empire like japanese on their knees??? 50 can destory a country ten times over ....100 errr!! i guess 50 is enough for india!!!:bunny::bunny:

Thanks Kinetic,

Question: What they do with the extracted tritium. I mean do they store it.

There are various types of tritium storage systems available but I guess most of our tritium goes to thermonuclear weapons or research.

Little bit about how TN works and where we need tritium (He-3): Tritium is an essential part of thermonuclear (TN) weapons. TN is a multi-stage bomb ie fission, fusion, and then fission again. Tritium is added in the core of Plutonium to increase the 'boost' fission to necessary temperature where it can ignite the deuterium and tritium to conduct fusion reaction ie actual thermonuclear explosion. Than again fission occurs due to very powerful neutron given off by the fusion hits the U-238 and the combined result is very very devastating as you know.

Now here you can see the thermonuclear bomb that was tested during Pokhran-2, its small and compact..... I am sure that these are India's main He-3 (tritium) 'storage facility'.... :woot: , I don't see any other major requirement for India except research which is minimal and can be extracted easily when required.

ShaktiBomb566c20.jpg

What other applications India is pursuing apart from weapons for tritium.
As I said earlier, I don't think other than thermonuclear weapon and research India doing anything else. Other uses are limited in our country. In between 1955 and 1996 US produced only 255 kg of He-3!

After Indo-US nuclear deal can India export or import tritium?

US itself sopped He-3 production due to high production cost and safety reasons. May be its possible for India to export but I don't think they are considering it now because of its sensitivity. Although its almost impossible for non-nuke countries to make TN bomb but He-3 can certainly increase capability of normal atom bombs ie fission.

Am not fighting am asking a simple question when Bhartis question Pakistani weapon buying or nukes why dont they look within .

When you Indians ask oh why Pakistan is buying weapons, to use against whom? Then why dont they ask themselves that Why India is buying so massively and why it have nukes ? to use against whom ?

Don't you know India's hegemonic designs there was this thread by your east Pakistani cousin iDune or MSDune watever, to accomplish that dream India needs more nuclear warheads and not to mention the size of China, to keep them in check we need a lot of weapons, I mean a lot of weapons.:cheers::cheers:

Moreover, why India has problem with Pakistan buying nuclear material is those are India specific and whereas India's nuclear program is not Pakistan specific, in reality every Indian knows China is the major threat.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom