What's new

Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal to overtake India’s: SIPRI

Haaaawwwwwwwwwwww

Talks of Single Malt by a Muslim? What has this world come to? ;)

Absolutely. You don't need to worry about it though, do you? ;)

As for the news, i think of it as positive development. The size and amount of nuclear material + yield are what matter in warheads.

Our policy is that of minimum yet credible nuclear deterrant. We can hit any indian city of our choosing (if things were, of course, to transpire to that level)

Saleem - Why do you get mentally retarded after a while - Gen Musharraf did no such thing.Pakistani Nuclear Weapons are under Pakistan's Control and will be used if required against any adversary and why are Pakistanis trying to justify this to Indians?We should be happy otherwise these Indians would've attacked after 2002 or 2008 and all that bullshit about NFU will go to hell if China attacks India and captures New Delhi.India will end up using nuclear weapons or do you indians think you will live under Chinese occupation instead of using nuclear weapons?

Pakistan has never tested any plutonium based nuke.

So I wonder the efficacy of such nukes or estimation of newer weapons that use weapon grade plutonium instead of Uranium which is traditionally being used to make bulk of Pakistan's arsenal.
We did actually.One Nuke was Plutonium in 1998.
According to a preliminary analysis conducted at Los Alamos National Laboratory, material released into the atmosphere during an underground nuclear test by Pakistan in May 1998 contained low levels of weapons-grade plutonium.

☪☪☪☪;904587 said:
Saleem - Why do you get mentally retarded after a while - Gen Musharraf did no such thing.Pakistani Nuclear Weapons are under Pakistan's Control and will be used if required against any adversary and why are Pakistanis trying to justify this to Indians?We should be happy otherwise these Indians would've attacked after 2002 or 2008 and all that bullshit about NFU will go to hell if China attacks India and captures New Delhi.India will end up using nuclear weapons or do you indians think you will live under Chinese occupation instead of using nuclear weapons?

try to mind your language man and act civilized - mentally retarded indeed! if you are unable to read between the lines and discern what is going on then there is no help for you. read what samuel hersh has written and think what goes on in the country....being rude and vulgar does not make you right. As for musharaff - he has done enough to display his incompetence and immorality - from kargil to date.

As for the chinese occupying delhi - it is impossible. the chinese do not have the logistical capability to mount such and operation and, in addition, the current level technology does not allow them to field a force of the required size in the given terrain.

Last edited:
omg cant come to any thread for a meaningful argument, every thread full of the same name calling, d1ck measuring and stupid posting. Really guys we need to stop all this as its really getting boring now.

lol yeah one troll and then everbody gets a hard on!!!:sniper::sniper::sniper:

So do you think India has only few?

Why dont you ask the same question from bharti sarkar why you are piling so many nuclear warheads?

Why you are always in fighting mood, the question is very valid why make it political? don't you think it would be difficult to manage the warhead, may be that's why I wrote 'manufacturing country' which could be India or Pakistan or China or Russia. I am not anti-Pak or something and I don't write from that POV. :)

This is ridiculous.

Pakistan has only India to take care of and still they have more nuclear weapons than India, which also has to take care of China in addition to Pakistan.

I am really interested in knowing the Indian government's definition of minimum deterrence.

Why you are always in fighting mood, the question is very valid why make it political? don't you think it would be difficult to manage the warhead, may be that's why I wrote 'manufacturing country' which could be India or Pakistan or China or Russia. I am not anti-Pak or something and I don't write from that POV. :)

Am not fighting am asking a simple question when Bhartis question Pakistani weapon buying or nukes why dont they look within .

When you Indians ask oh why Pakistan is buying weapons, to use against whom? Then why dont they ask themselves that Why India is buying so massively and why it have nukes ? to use against whom ?

This is ridiculous.

Pakistan has only India to take care of and still they have more nuclear weapons than India, which also has to take care of China in addition to Pakistan.

I am really interested in knowing the Indian government's definition of minimum deterrence.

:lol::lol: i wonder despite so much tall claims of superiority by Bharat and Bharatis are pi.ssed off by Pakistani nuclear weapons ?

I heard Indians claiming they can finish Pakistan by using few nukes then why you are even worried how many nukes we have:lol:

I dont know what all the excitement here is about! Gen Musharaff handed over control of pak nuclear material to US as seymour hersh reported in his article.

Pak should concentrate on generating electricity from nuclear plants not waste money and resources on weapons nuclear or conventional.

Pak security is dependent on US support - as long as US does not permit it India cannot destroy the state of pakistan. If economy is good, then everything else will fall in place. without resources you can do nothing - the soviet union had the worlds largest arsenal but it is just a ******* carcass or rusting tanks and equipment now.
:tdown: if you have some inside connections then you must have known that Musharraf despite all his weaknesses have strengthen the Nuclear security of Pakistan.

I dont want to post the details.

Does anybody have any idea about how much tritium India produces and what is done with it?
:no:
it's suppose to be a secret. "Gharr kaa bhaithee, Lanka dhaayeh."

They should build more nukes in pakistan. Thats how they make there case against pakistan in IMF meetings.

certain psychological and mental complexes that keep them shivvery and jittery, Jana Jan.

Life goes on though. Let them cry and whine, what change will it bring?

☪☪☪☪;904595 said:
We did actually.One Nuke was Plutonium in 1998.
According to a preliminary analysis conducted at Los Alamos National Laboratory, material released into the atmosphere during an underground nuclear test by Pakistan in May 1998 contained low levels of weapons-grade plutonium.

It was never confirmed by anyone.
Other international agencies also dismissed any such assumption.

Pakistan itself always maintained that its arsenal are uranium based one.

certain psychological and mental complexes that keep them shivvery and jittery, Jana Jan.

Life goes on though. Let them cry and whine, what change will it bring?

I actually support pakistan in building more nukes. It does wonders for us in creating paranoia and getting world's attention on pakistan.

Our politicians gets more serious with ABS research. Scientists don't have to work too hard to wake our lazy politicians.

I actually support pakistan in building more nukes. It does wonders for us in creating paranoia and getting world's attention on pakistan.

we've been building more nukes for quite some time, your hue cry and hysteria has been headed to thus far?? :lol::lol::rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom