What's new

Pakistan: Russia's New Best Friend

Personally I wish to see Pak reduce its reliance on usa .. Remains pals with them .. Good ties with them are also good for the country ...

But as time has taught us (and hopefully our politicians) that Americas friendship is as costly as its enemity..

Friendship is fine - trade and investment are better. Key point is never again should Pakistan depend on anyone. As long as you have something positive to offer - like it does now with Gwadar and CPEC (Location) demand (population) educated labor force, etc - rest of countries be they China, US or Russia are going to be interested no matter what.

US Friendship was costly because they hardly had anything invested in Pakistan otherwise they wouldn't have used or forced Pakistan to be their playground.

Regards

Lol everyone is Masiha for pakistan sometime its America sometime its saudi arab, turkey, egypt, iran or china =)) lol now its russia ..
god bless u pakistan ... be in dreaming
haters-gonna-hate.jpg

I would also like to respond to the idle talk and pure invention of the media by reiterating that Russia has not discussed and does not have any plans to sell Su-35aircraft to Pakistan.

We concerned about cross-border terrorism and Kashmir. India and Pakistan has agreement Shimla and 1999 Pact which says problems would be sorted out bilaterally.

Honour UFA

Source: Ties with Pakistan not against India

To early to say something

What early to say. It's foolish to say. India's power play will see larger control over Afghanistan and stronger Russian relationship. I could say these articles are just to give hope to people of Pakistan who now thinks US support has ended. Now they are will have China who is not that powerful like US or the West. This is psychological effect. Soon China will show its real face when people start feeling the itching reality of importing Chinese goods. A small business killer.

pakistani qanoon ke mutabik janab e aali

Pakistan
Cigarettes
Cigars
or 50
Tobacco
or 225g
Wine
Nil*
Spirits
Nil*
Perfume
250 ml

Dubai Duty Free DutyFreeAllowances page

:D Dubai cigs are cheapest bhai even with out duty free

Pak will get more F-16s
Not until some serious deeds. Which may now on include anti India proxies

Why do you people think what Pak does is always against india? :pop:

You buy weapons from US yet they also sell to us... It's simply business...

Deal with it n stop moaning.

well i just provided a source regarding SU 35 deal stuff nothing else.. lolz

Is Vodka allowed in Pakistan?...........Hmmmmm, Now Vodka will be the new national drink of Pakistan!!:D
Murree Brewery Pakistan produces booze of all types, to be sold at home and abroad. Please google it and visit their website , you will be amazed. It has been in operation since pre partition times !!!

Back
Top Bottom