What's new

Pakistan: Russia's New Best Friend

After reading so many positive articles these days... So some reason this pic and a rap song pops in my mind..

View attachment 260978

As I walk through the valley of death...

Seems it's the last leg of our journey... We have come out strong... And a bright fukin sunny morning awaits us!

Why are you dressed up like that? Purpose?

You should read some articles from russian media or russian think tanks like RISS (that advice Putin n Kremlin)...

Who vodka pee me likhdete hai kabhi kabhar
Will not comment until I see some solid action on the ground,like the Rafael deal

When will you people learn that there is no best friend in international arena... its just you your country and your national interest...

Actually, this new realignment in the making on Pakistan's part is in itself proof that its leaders understand that there are no permanent friends or enemies in international geopolitics, and that the pursuit of national interests, whatever shape or form that might take, is paramount.

Will not comment until I see some solid action on the ground,like the Rafael deal

:lol: Heard the same thing about RD93s... Than MI Overhaul factory,... than MI-35E ... ;)

Why are you dressed up like that? Purpose?

Not me but troops from FATA.

image.jpg
image.jpg

yes that was something solid....went to France for 126 and getting 36.

I wish more people to reconcile themselves to the new paradigm. Less heartburn for all of us.

Personally I wish to see Pak reduce its reliance on usa .. Remains pals with them .. Good ties with them are also good for the country ...

But as time has taught us (and hopefully our politicians) that Americas friendship is as costly as its enemity..

at last these so called best friends:- Russia or USA, will sell weapons to India and pakistan and make lots of $$$$$.

while India and Pakistan will remain busy in :sniper::sniper:

Back
Top Bottom