What's new

Pakistan, Russia agree to boost defence cooperation

Pakistani pilots are already familiar with Sukhoi -35 and since India rejected it , I am sure Indian Airforce does not fears Sukhoi 35 to be with Pakistan Airforce so we can have that and S300 high altitude defence

Very logical step

Pakistani pilots are already familiar with Sukhoi -35 and since India rejected it , I am sure Indian Airforce does not fears Sukhoi 35 to be with Pakistan Airforce so we can have that and S300 high altitude defence

Very logical step

Dreams...Dreams....:no:

Very logical step

"Humko Maloom hai jannat ki haqueeqat lekin....

Dil ke bhelaane ko Ghalib, yeh Khayal acchha hai "

;)

Very logical step

"Humko Maloom hai jannat ki haqueeqat lekin....

Dil ke bhelaane ko Ghalib, yeh Khayal acchha hai "

;)

Very logical step

brother, can you elaborate it in some more details ...
:pakistan:

Very logical step

Su 35?? wats next? Space shuttle :rolleyes:

@topic good initiaive.

One more thing, if the Russian can ditch India that would be the best they could do for their national interests.

Pakistan-China-Russia axis would work out.

@topic good initiaive.

One more thing, if the Russian can ditch India that would be the best they could do for their national interests.

A country who dont have one billion dollar deal to give thinking that russia will ditch india

@topic good initiaive.

Noup - India is a big market for Russia as well as many others. No one is going to ditch India unless India is a security threat but even when it is (like in the case of China), even then they are not going to ditch it the way you are considering.

Our weight as a country, economy and business potentials is too small to balance or replace India and even if Russia is looking to get Pakistan on-board, it wouldn't be to replace India or any other country.

I don't think Pakistan has appetite for Mig-35 or any 3rd platform after J-10s and Stealth JFT. S-300 is more of a possibility than Mig-35s.

Please do not speculate and provide food to Trolls!!

The reported MILITARY CO-OPERATION will only be at level of Joint Exercises, Personal Exchange programs, instructor and cadet exchange and some joint tactics to fight terrorism may be. Hardware exchange programs need $$$ we are short off.
However, Yes, this is a good step in right direction and as things improve here in Pakistan, we may see major developments in our ties with Russia and that will be good!

regards!

Please do not speculate and provide food to Trolls!!

The reported MILITARY CO-OPERATION will only be at level of Joint Exercises, Personal Exchange programs, instructor and cadet exchange and some joint tactics to fight terrorism may be. Hardware exchange programs need $$$ we are short off.
However, Yes, this is a good step in right direction and as things improve here in Pakistan, we may see major developments in our ties with Russia and that will be good!

regards!

That seems to be the most soberly reasoned out response on the thread thus far.

If Pakistan is thinking that Russia will sale Fighter Jets to India and Air Defence System to Pakistan, then it will be stupidest thing that they can ever imagine ..Same applies to Russia!!!

Well the French played both of us (Pakistan and India) the same way!

The gave us Mirage III and Mirage V and then sold IAF Mirage 2000
The Sold us August Submarines and then gave India Scorpian Subs and then returned back to Pakistan and offered Marlin!!

These GORA logs are quite wicked,but, True businessmen!!!
:lol:

Well the French played both of us (Pakistan and India) the same way!

The gave us Mirage III and Mirage V and then sold IAF Mirage 2000
The Sold us August Submarines and then gave India Scorpian Subs and then returned back to Pakistan and offered Marlin!!

These GORA logs are quite wicked,but, True businessmen!!!
:lol:

Hi,

There is quite a bit of age gap between me and my younger cousins----which means that I know a lot more about their moms and dads----when they were younger and the kids cannot comprehend that.

In a similiar manner---french did not do anything wrong but only that was deserved by pakistan----see it was pakistan that deceived france on the mirage 2000 during the 80's and went for the beautiful and agile F16---when all along mirage was the choice of pak air force---from mirage 3 and 5 to mirage F1 and then to M2k---.

That was one of the biggest setbacks for french millitary aviation----because PAF would have made m2k the bird of choice many more nations.

The worst deception that came from pakistan was after 9/11----when pakistan----after all the negotiations and dealing done about purchasing and x number to air buses---changed directions in mid stride and went for the boeing----just on the promise that they might get direct flight from pak to the usa non stop---that critical decision without any solid and written agreements made between the us govt and pak govt---.

Next you all know about---the rafael---the frontline contender for pakistan after 9/11 and then pakistan 'snaked' france one more time.

Now don't get me wrong---there was an old saying---never pi-ss off the french----they will always be there when you need them---( on either side )----.

So to blame france all the way is not justifiable---the french giving us the agosta silent propulsion system is something that we as a nation must be truly grateful to them---and must learn to appreciate the technology that has been given to us against all odds---.

All be thankful and grateful for all the favours that have been given or bestowed upon us by our associate intentionaly or inadvertantly.

Life is like a stretched 400 meters track---you go around and then run longways straight up and then go round and then run the length and come back---.

We must always keep the sweet spot open for those who were kind to us one time or the other---it should be a part of the curriculum of young men studying in pakistan----in high school and in college and universities and on bill boards as well.

Very logical step

Russia do not give credit...Do you know how much India buy from Russian defense market...russian arm industry will be world biggest fool and looser if they shift from India to pakistan...don't dream so big...

They are not shifting just like India selected Rafale for national interest Russia is offering to Sell Sukhoi fighters to Pakistan
Just business transaction. We are just a customer like India

Its like Indian went to wallmart , saw a toy but did not buy from wallmart instead they went to kwiki mart , and bought a similar toy. Pakistani went to wallmart and bought same toy (now on discount due to happy Pakistan day) , so its not wallmart's fault that someone did not buy from them

@topic good initiaive.

Really perfect harmony

Pakistan , produces food , china manufacturing giant , russia oil and gas giant and all nuclear nations

Back
Top Bottom