What's new

Pakistan, Russia agree to boost defence cooperation

i think pakistani armed forces chief and PM specially make trips regularly to russia and buuildup confidance level and offer tehm sea ports of karachi i think we are better prepare to deal with russia than this offer russia cannot ressist becuase out of india they will not going to get anything atleast sea port for their naval ships we can offer as ukraine already not happy to give them space and doing that we cut of indian russian ties as india doing to us we play same way russian hardware are better than US made bellieve me or not and they dont come with codes in fighter jets as US most equipment to muslim nations are junk as far as im consern

Reg the bold part I hope Russia does NOT need a port... Where as Money.... Hard cash! Which Pakistan does NOT have!

^And I suppose you will bankroll the check from your own chequings account??

^And I suppose you will bankroll the check from your own chequings account??

If you understand, am just frustrated at no new Military tests or acquisitions happening as it used too.

We also need helicopters lots of them with a local industry base, new aircraft engines other than the Rd-93 versions, new armors etc etc.

If you understand, am just frustrated at no new Military tests or acquisitions happening as it used too.
We also need helicopters lots of them with a local industry base, new aircraft engines other than the Rd-93 versions, new armors etc etc.

I understand your frustration.. reviving a half-year old thread speaks on its own. But there are more important sectors in which our finances can be allocated at the moment. It will take time but we will get there eventually.

We simply do not have the budget to run the types of programs you are suggesting. It would cost us an arm and a leg... but if my opinion is worth anything to you, I'm very confident there is a major defence deal coming our way very very soon.

Its hilarious this thread has been revived in light of recent events in global world

• Pakistan / Russia enjoy peaceful relations and lets keep it at that we are not interested in entering any proxy war
    we respect Russian sovereignty in general and look forward to selling them
"Kinnos"

kinnow-export.jpg

there has been no boosting of any sorts except for a few Mi-17's.....dont hope for anything.
What about the engines? With the Chinese replacement not ready we might see a few more JF-17 with RD-93 then stated initially? Also with the situation in Ukraine, what is the future of Al-Khalid engines? i mean if that goes down perhaps Pakistan will move towards Russia for engine.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom