What's new

Pakistan Runs Out of Options as India Tightens Grip on Kashmir

Both India and Pakistan are running out of options.

This party will only begin once the lock down is lifted. India should be least concerned about Pakistan. The Kashmiri anger is boiling and we know what happens next.

lollzzz we have dozens of options
bombing
firing
airforce
LOC
giving weapons to kashmiris
rising it on every international forum
keeping india busy in kashmir next 100 years
You missed the biggest weapon...banning on PDF :D

Every country has its rights to take actions and plan things that suits its narrative of a given scenario.
So if anyone thinks that options are running out then they are thinking of themselves too smart...

There are plenty of options, but what Pakistan chooses to exercise totally depends upon there short term and long term objectives along with wisdom of governing bodies.

Indeed, Pak has run out of all options, it has used all its lifelines as below,

1)Suspends trade with India
2)Suspends cultural ties with India
3)Suspends Indian movies and media
4)Suspends diplomatic relations
5)Knocked UN door but got nothing in return

Does India really care about this? Amit Shah went to to say he is ready to die but will ensure P0k is integrated back into Indian Kashmir....so the reverse trend is about to begin, Pak will have to to put most of its efforts in protecting P0k..Dispute over Indian Kashmir is now thing of past for rest of the world including Pak...Hoping peaceful and better days for the people of Kashmir

You will find out soon enough as you have in the past.

India will bleed. Like a pig.

Keep hoping for peace because all you are getting is war.

Amit Shah went to to say he is ready to die but will ensure P0k is integrated back into Indian Kashmir....so the reverse trend is about to begin, Pak will have to to put most of its efforts in protecting P0k..Dispute over Indian Kashmir is now thing of past for rest of the world including Pak...Hoping peaceful and better days for the people of Kashmir
Please ask Amit Shah to put his money where his mouth is and come and take Azaad Kashmir.

lollzzz we have dozens of options
bombing
firing
airforce
LOC
giving weapons to kashmiris
rising it on every international forum
keeping india busy in kashmir next 100 years
bhai, your country has tried all these options since the country came into being...but NO LUCK....if you want to keep India busy over Kashmir, I think it won't have much impact on India's growth but surely Pak will remain what it is today...you have less resources to use against your rival which is multiple times bigger in every areas...so lets move on and focus on other better things for millions and billions of other people...

Last edited:
Please ask Amit Shah to put his money where his mouth is and come and take Azaad Kashmir.

LOL these rapists are delusional. The Indians think they have a victory by locking down an entire valley.

Let life resume. We will see what happens.

Kashmiris don't throw with stones anymore.

he is notorious and in company of Ajit Doval....he can't be ignored...no one in India ever thought this gujju man can turn things around in Indian politics...he is now the de facto powerhouse in India, Modi is just a brand..

he is notorious and in company of Ajit Doval....he can't be ignored...no one in India ever thought this gujju man can turn things around in Indian politics...he is now the de facto powerhouse in India, Modi is just a brand..

Maybe in India, but outside he is a nobody.

He should start praying that fury doesn't turn into hell.

If Pakistanis really care for Kashmiris, then they would join Indians in celebrating the revocation of article 370. With fewer restrictions on land acquisition comes increased opportunities for small and medium sized enterprises to expand operations into the valley which means stable jobs for the young population.

This can only mean stability and prosperity for the region.
If Indians really cared about Kashmiris, they would join Pakistan in supporting fewer restrictions on Pakistanis acquiring land in Kashmir. It would mean better increased opportunities for small and medium sized enterprises to expand operations into the valley which means stable jobs for the young population.

You're essentially asking us: "What pains you when I make your friend my slave. I might even feed him sometimes."

yes. its fair mathematics.

few hundred kashmiris are fighting a million strong war machine already.
when I say killing millions, that includes people from Karachi & Lahore along with Delhi and Mumbai.....what is their fault? Lets move on.

If Indians really cared about Kashmiris, they would join Pakistan in supporting fewer restrictions on Pakistanis acquiring land in Kashmir. It would mean better increased opportunities for small and medium sized enterprises to expand operations into the valley which means stable jobs for the young population.

You're essentially asking us: "What pains you when I make your friend my slave. I might even feed him sometimes."

But Indians don't care for Kashmiris and neither do Pakistanis for that matter. That's why it's called a territorial conflict.

Back
Top Bottom