What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

Indian DGMO deliberately kept ambiguity in his presser. To keep his foolish nation celebrating on something that never happened.
Yes we are fools in your views and you in ours...
Our PM has already diverted his attention to another important issues. You should have stopped talking about it as it never happened according to PA...

Yes we are fools in your views and you in ours...
Our PM has already diverted his attention to another important issues. You should have stopped talking about it as it never happened according to PA...

It is a defense forum. It is obvious we would discuss "surgical strikes". Even if they are fake and never happened.

now lets get serious here.

LOC is not working boundary. Any skirmish can happen there. It is not an attack on Pakistan as per international law.
The claim of Indian casualties, and loosing two of its own soldiers, its obvious something happened, either a skirmish or Infiltration. Pakistan will never admit to the actual events. On the other hand, Indian side could also be exaggerating a botched or failed infiltration attempt, for the consumption of their people. They will never admit what really happened. It is further possible that on both sides, the governments are on same page, and exchanging notes, to find some kind of face saving for URI, and Pakistan denying it that nothing happened. This saber rattling will continue and then die down. Indian security failure of Uri will be forgotten, and Kashmir's human rights will also be old news. Pakistan will also greatly benefit the country focusing on the loud Anti India rhetoric and all local political movements against NS corruption will be ignored or fizzle out. This is how international politics really works.
BR.

Last edited:
And how do you think he got captured , albeit your army confirmed it but so far they have come up with lame excuses like he inadvertently crossed over or he is a deserter, as for no casualties, what has India got to show for it's tall claims.
Anyways watch the videos then ndecide.

Lol...what anchor is trying to prove here...Yechuri never said army fooled us. He just saying no details are available.
Bhai namak-mirch to lagana sikh lo....

Here comes another 'video proof'. The fact is that Pakistani claim of killing whatever number of Indian soldiers is bull-shit & this has been confirmed by the Indian Army.
And the so called surgical strike is also meant for the absent minded, who don't have the comprehension to question what proof does the IA have to back the nonsensical claims, so far you people can't even decide how the Indian soldiers allegedly entered into Pakistan and how come we have one of them captured.

It is a defense forum. It is obvious we would discuss "surgical strikes". Even if they are fake and never happened.
Agree, but repeating same thing is not going to change reality. If strike ever happened everyone will get details, if it did not then obviously we will be running to save our faces...

Agree, but repeating same thing is not going to change reality. If strike ever happened everyone will get details, if it did not then obviously we will be running to save our faces...

Sure. I was just asking people if anything has been shared by India or not??

Lol...what anchor is trying to prove here...Yechuri never said army fooled us. He just saying no details are available.
Bhai namak-mirch to lagana sikh lo....
Ok, So we believe you. Surgical Strikes happened. You are mighty and you won. Now do not blame us when you troops are killed by freedom fighters. As you say, you have detroyed the so called terror pads

An open challenge to Bhartis here:

Name the groups whose camps were targeted, the names of operatives killed; and where (specific names of places) exactly they were killed?

Your government actively places blame on LeT and JeM, I am surprised they did not mention the name of groups they targeted across the LOC.

Surgical strikes on what by the way??
Militant pads within 2km of LOC ?? Thats it self laughable...

dear
Truly speaking I did send some words attached to this link which some how erased while sending my error.
I think you are a descent Indian member unlike many on PDF, and assumed that you will understand the self explanatory article quoted from theguardian that why I have gone to that extend to consider your PM Modi from the race of monkey, though most of the people all over the world call him ... butcher of Gujarat, and a sick man.. for that ultimate reasons he was banned to US and UK before he took the oath as PM. Kindly read below article as human. I have just pasted one para if you don't have time to read this long article from an Indian author, which may be quite uneasy for a common Indian.
An indian article as Indian only accept made in India source.
You may give another negative rating to me for calling you pm less than a human.
https://www.theguardian.com/comment...endra-modi-massacre-next-prime-minister-india
Let's look at the carnage of 2002 first. On 27 February that year, a train coach carrying Hindu pilgrims caught fire in Godhra station in Gujarat. Fifty-eight people died. Within hours and without a shred of evidence, Modi declared that the Pakistani secret services had been to blame; he then had the charred bodies paraded in the main city of Ahmedabad; and let his own party support a state-wide strike for three days. What followed was mass bloodshed: 1,000 dead on official estimates, more than 2,000 by independent tallies.
The vast majority of those who died were Muslim. Mobs of men dragged women and young girls out of their homes and raped them. In 2007, the investigative magazine Tehelka recorded boasts from some of the ringleaders. One, Babu Bajrangi, boasted of how he slit open the womb of a pregnant woman

You'd be surprised at my reaction. Really surprised.

Are you willing to edit your post and take out any reference to Modi being a monkey?

Sure. I was just asking people if anything has been shared by India or not??
not yet....except press conference nothing much. you will agree that India will not do any such acts without extensive planning. If releasing details is part of plan we will get it...toady or tomorrow else we be fighting like fools with propaganda posted by our media (both sides)

And the so called surgical strike is also meant for the absent minded, who don't have the comprehension to question what proof does the IA have to back the nonsensical claims, so far you people can't even decide how the Indian soldiers allegedly entered into Pakistan and how come we have one of them capture

They will release proof if the folks at Delhi approve. Wait for it.

Army has dismissed claims of casualties on our side. So...

Back
Top Bottom