What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

Bhai can any one ask this joke of a DGMO that india has... why he risked soldiers for target within 2 to 3km of LOC. why not to use artillery to take these targets out?

I am sure few military personal are laughing around the world on this

Maybe for Indian Dreams

Yet to see any evidence that India managed to kill 38 men. Not a single shred of proof offered.

For someone who is PDF thinktank, you are....never mind.

Look, Indian Army made a claim. Pakistanis are denying it happened. So what can be done about something that the aggrieved party doesn't even accept as reality? Suits us just fine.

As an aside, is it really that important to maintain a (false) sense of dignity? This happened in Kargil as well. Just so that they could maintain (im)plausible deniability, Pak Army refused to accept the dead bodies of its own soldiers. how would the families of those who died have felt?

Anyway, I am sure you approve of these tactics so no point in trying to argue about it.

So, guys ... What is the reality... Has either side proven anything so far... either that it happened or not happened? or it is just sabre rattling going on still from both sides?

Sure :lol:

Hope you recover the proofs unlike those 10 terrorists whose dead bodies you can't recover even though they were on your side of LOC.
See if that makes you sleep in peace, be my guest.

For someone who is PDF thinktank, you are....never mind.

Exactly. As a TT, i like to believe in proofs and not Bollywood Movies.

Look, Indian Army made a claim. Pakistanis are denying it happened. So what can be done about something that the aggrieved party doesn't even accept as reality? Suits us just fine.

Nothing, unless the Indian Army comes forward and provides proof. So far, these are just claims designed to satisfy the ego of Indian Fanboys.

As an aside, is it really that important to maintain a (false) sense of dignity?

Dignity for those who can back up their claims. I have had a hard time admitting that a Company Size Force managed to sneak past the LOC undetected in choppers, engaged the camp for 3 hours and than made their way back unscratched without any resistance. Only in Bollywood lead by Sunny Deol can a feat like this happen across one of the most heavily mined and defended border.

This happened in Kargil as well. Just so that they could maintain (im)plausible deniability, Pak Army refused to accept the dead bodies of its own soldiers. how would the families of those who died have felt?

Let's not go in the past because its not like the Indian Army's conduct has been exemplary. We all know the ketchup story.

Anyway, I am sure you approve of these tactics so no point in trying to argue about it.

Agreed, unless there is concrete evidence, it's just he said she said. I just happen to have a very good idea due to my background, but it's funny watching all you fanboys speculate what exactly happened.

Aggrieved party? As if the claim was made by a third party or Indian claim has been endorsed by another source, eh? It's actually you who made this claim so onus is on you to prove not on us, fist make us aggrieved party then come back and say these law oriented lines.

So, guys ... What is the reality... Has either side proven anything so far... either that it happened or not happened? or it is just sabre rattling going on still from both sides?

Make no mistake it happened oklay

More lives have been lost then people let on... Remember these states are fragile nations and have very little real confidence and stability and reputation.

BIG EGOS and bravados. ... BUT NOT AS MUCH SUBSTANCE

nobofdy wants to lose face AND LOOK helpless and feeble

PEOPLE HAVE DIED both sides....... but I am certain Indians did launch an operation

PS

I agree don't unmderstand why the Indians simply DIDNT use smercvh MBRL to obliterate the areas instead

Bhai can any one ask this joke of a DGMO that india has... why he risked soldiers for target within 2 to 3km of LOC. why not to use artillery to take these targets out?

I am sure few military personal are laughing around the world on this

Say hello to Indian style of warfare! It's equally hilarious that Indians are buying this BS.

Make no mistake it happened oklay

More lives have been lost then people let on... Remember these states are fragile nations and have very little real confidence and stability and reputation.

BIG EGOS and bravados. ... BUT NOT AS MUCH SUBSTANCE

nobofdy wants to lose face AND LOOK helpless and feeble

PEOPLE HAVE DIED both sides....... but I am certain Indians did launch an operation

PS

I agree don't unmderstand why the Indians simply DIDNT use smercvh MBRL to obliterate the areas instead

Happened where, in your dreams? Have you seen anything yet? Do you always believe in your media byoe and army's baseless, shamless and evidenceless claims??

Just show a pic if your sir ji kal strikes, thatll do for me :)

We havent had word with Russians for quite sometime.
India just invested 3 billion in Russian petroleum while your exercises were going on.
And lets hold your horses till the Putin visits in October.

So suddenly Indian Journalist became gold standards.
Kuch to eman rakh lo bade bhai.

Is there any shred of grey matter left in the upper chamber? Poor thing has the right to question didnt she?? Or is that also against Modi-fied policy?

There were attempts to do a strike, since the artillery barrage was not just made because their usual expiry date of stocks was approaching. It was a cover for an incursion that ended up hitting patrols.

If the incident of the dead lying on the LoC is the same surgical strike then from what is gathered, casualties were heavy on both sides but loss of life was greater on the Indian troops especially during their hasty retreat.

There are various villages near those sectors which one could humor the Indians as housing militant "Launch pads", but as such nothing has been felt beyond the LoC. So unless the Indians infiltrated and massacred an entire village including women and children which no one heard a single shot of .. this is a case of the IA passing the fog of war up the chain of command.

This proof being shared with 25 nations is probably nothing more than footage from previous encounters within the Indian side of Kashmir which is easily available and rehashed for propaganda consumption; as much as I want to keep an open mind to the Indian narrative.

I think ISPR should release a statement that they conducted surgical strike in Delhi today and killed 55 terrorists

If by words, the operation can be conducted then yes India has indeed conducted (failed) operation last night

PS: I heard "ghayebana namaz e Janazah" was offered by the Jamia Masjid of Sri Nigar for the martyrdom of 2 Pakistani soldiers.

MAY They rest in Peace

Back
Top Bottom