What's new

Pakistan rethinks its role in Xi’s Belt and Road plan

Chinese and pakistani media say CPEC projects are in full swing. This article might be fake
Article too is stressing on renegotiating some terms of the contract and not cancelling them altogether.

Mr. Dawood will be in trouble if he does not issue clarification. ASAP.

CPEC has been drilled into people's imagination in NS era. Any attempt to tinker it, will create PR problem for current govt.

Mr. Dawood will be in trouble if he does not issue clarification. ASAP.

CPEC has been drilled into people's imagination in NS era. Any attempt to tinker it, will create PR problem for current govt.

This can be offset by providing tangible visible changes to healthcare and education. Terms must be revisited.

Chinese success is not your success. Stop living your dream through their eyes. Do whats best for you. When US asked for Pakistani help in Afghanistan in the 80s they did it for themselves. They became a sole superpower and you became poor.

Trade relations should be fair and if China want to invest and profit then by all means and only if Pakistan gain equally.
So the Chinese goverment is open to renegotiate anyting.

We wanna a win-win result, so if you wanna change something let's make it. But it doesn't means we will be glad if you wanna cancel everything.

So the Chinese goverment is open to renegotiate anyting.

We wanna a win-win result, so if you wanna change something let's make it. But it doesn't means we will be glad if you wanna cancel everything.

No, nothing is being cancelled. Just checking the terms and conditions and renegotiating anything that is needed to be negotiated

How many of you trust what the corrupt mafia agreed to on CPEC? I do not. Renegotiation after careful examination of the terms/condition should be done.

They need to public all the agreements signed during the previous tenures, especially the LPG deal with Qatar
The lack of transparency should have been major news a long time ago. But better late than never I guess.

Dude they are considering renegotiating the company level agreements, what does that have to do with the overall project?
My statement says rethinking which is propaganda and renegotiating one deal there is nothing wrong in it. I like PTI to perform better but to gain publicity they should issue statement through Fawad Chaudry and put these economist back in their place of counting rather than becoming media wing to gain importance and scrutinizing the whole CPEC. Hope you understand what I mean. PTI wants political gain good but not at the expense of our economical gain.

Because Indian and US propaganda machine is working at their best and for me Pakistan is more important than any one achieving a higher post in party or govt.

Here is the statement from Chinese embassy Pakistan.

IMG_20180910_204119.jpg

We just want all the agreements to be public so we know what we're giving and what we're getting.
Agreements will not become public bro. Imran Khan can initiate internal inquiry. Info cannot be passed to USA or media at all.

Back
Top Bottom