What's new

Pakistan Reports Deadly Border Clashes With India

Where did I talk about 1971 moron ? They have big army big economy and spend 6 times more than us. They are getting sophisticated weapons from West whereas we are getting very few things from China and you are assuming we will defeat them.
Look back at you first comment moron, whats the matter suffering dementia? Must run in your genes. Genetic inheritance of a classic moron.

OK, chutap at best.They were reporting same in 71 war..I won't get satisfied until and unless I see Indians crying over here.
You brought up 1971.

Chutiye read it again. I was talking about the lie fed by military during that time.
Moron read again or the least improve your English. My comment specifically states 2016 different era meaning different modes of technology people can access information from other sources. Or you going to continue to be abusive? What do you expect from confused deluded individual!

Pakistan has to deal with new reality now, that India will take the battle to PA and not just fight militants that PA will push locally. Once when howitzers and armed drones are deployed I believe PA will have to let go of it's terror policy

Pakistan has to deal with new reality now, that India will take the battle to PA and not just fight militants that PA will push locally. Once when howitzers and armed drones are deployed I believe PA will have to let go of it's terror policy
Typical projection by you.. It's the other way around.. Pakistan is fighting against your terror and Indian army incursions. Modi is a blood thirsty hindutva. It's pakistan army that will deploy drones and use artillery and all means possible to safeguard it's homeland.

India is just deflecting from its local insurrection in Kashmir by firing up LOC and attacking CPEC.

Facts!. Learn to live with them. Illusions of grandeur are out of your scope.

Typical projection by you.. It's the other way around.. Pakistan is fighting against your terror and Indian army incursions. Modi is a blood thirsty hindutva. It's pakistan army that will deploy drones and use artillery and all means possible to safeguard it's homeland.

India is just deflecting from its local insurrection in Kashmir by firing up LOC and attacking CPEC.

Facts!. Learn to live with them. Illusions of grandeur are out of your scope.

Can you name some international terrorists that we have harbored? Do you want me to name UN designated terrorist and terror organizations that operate from Pakistan will full support from PA? Do you know the amount of weapons we have recovered from Kashmir since 90'? Read a neutral source once a while and see who the world is calling epicenter of terrorism. All your neighbors (including China) have pointed fingers at you for harboring terrorists. The less said about Afghanistan the better. Wake up and smell the coffee or keep living in your delusion world

Last edited:
Can you name some international terrorists that we have harbored? Do you want me to name UN designated terrorist and terror organizations that operate from Pakistan will full support from PA? Do you know the amount of weapons we have recovered from Kashmir since 90'? Read a neutral source once a while and see who the world is calling epicenter of terrorism. All your neighbors (including China) have pointed fingers at you for harboring terrorists. The less said about Afghanistan the better. Wake up and smell the coffee of keep living in your delusion world

We have encountered hundreds if not thousands... do your homework. TTP & BLA to name a couple. RAW direct involvement in terrorism in Pakistan is a documented fact....

We have encountered hundreds if not thousands... do your homework. TTP & BLA to name a couple. RAW direct involvement in terrorism in Pakistan is a documented fact....

Don't blame us for your shortcomings, TTP was creation of PA when they overnight declared mujaheddin as terrorists and went in to your Northern areas to serve US. No proof that BLA is creation of RAW whatsoever. Please name any TTP or BLA leader we have harbored who call for destruction of Pakistan from our soil or please point to any TTP or BLA terrorist training camps in India or any funding which we collect for them openly etc?

Get your facts clear. Howitzers are bought for China border only for mountain terrains.

Yeah keep dreaming like your surgical strikes !! :haha:
You cowards only sit and wait for any civilian bus or ambulance to strike :pissed:

That would be great it's also want Indians want also....
Had hogai bhai ........
Do you people even have any self respect !!

You cowards only sit and wait for any civilian bus or ambulance to strike :pissed:

Had hogai bhai ........
Come on man, Jihadi bleeding for civilian? :D

Had hogai bhai ........

A lot of self respect, i.e which passport has a greater amount of respect in the world a Pakistani passport or an Indian passport? Rhetorical isn't it.

We are quite comfortable with the self respect we have...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom