What's new

Pakistan Reports Deadly Border Clashes With India

Wow. Seriously? You don't give shit, but it is an important news for us.
Secondly, why don't you go to relevant sections to find articles that is in your interests. Thirdly, it's a Pakistan defense forum. Self explanatory, main articles and news are going to be related to Pakistan.
Fourthly, everyone is given the freedom to post articles as long as it doesn't break any law or rule of forum. So do yourself a favor, post articles you want to have discussion on.

Thanks
ignore him he is an infamous self centered German-Italian hybrid troll

As Niamat Allah Shah Wali predicted "3rd war leading to a 4th war". Looks like the 4th and final war is coming.

Just heard another breaking news , Thought maybe new on net as Being an OWL of yours Country , Japan got hit by another earth quake , AN OTHER BLOODY REACTOR GOES OUT , hope fully radio activity , is in control , BUT REACTORS IN JAPAN ? whats up in their , atomic electricity :big_boss: Atomic any thing Else , though Japan havent made anything like atomic uptill :big_boss: NOW ..... :pakistan: ...with all you and every bodies due respect sitting here Defending US .... for your SAKE ONLY i will not say any thing to tainned tomandos siting among you ........hey chews :offpost: u r 4 me
Bhai saath valay room m ja k byth ja doctor a rha hain

INDIAns are sitting along you .. make them count in dead peoples to please please and please SIRS G , for your best INTEREST OnLY , what else is left so late at night ,

INDIAns are sitting along you .. make them count in dead peoples to please please and please SIRS G , for your best INTEREST OnLY , what else is left so late at night ,
Bayta so ja school nae Jana subha?

Just heard another breaking news , Thought maybe new on net as Being an OWL of yours Country , Japan got hit by another earth quake , AN OTHER BLOODY REACTOR GOES OUT , hope fully radio activity , is in control , BUT REACTORS IN JAPAN ? whats up in their , atomic electricity :big_boss: Atomic any thing Else , though Japan havent made anything like atomic uptill :big_boss: NOW ..... :pakistan: ...with all you and every bodies due respect sitting here Defending US .... for your SAKE ONLY i will not say any thing to tainned tomandos siting among you ........hey chews :offpost: u r 4 me
You ok bro? :drag::drag::drag:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

KOI baat nahin Bhai , apni tu umaar guzzrii hai is dasht ki seeahi main ,,,, APP ko Bhai kehnaa banta nahin hai , AGAR APP ASLI HO TU U R SOME ! VERY SPECIAL TO ME A VERY VERY AND VERY RESPECTABLE , otherwise tanned tomatos are to eager to cover or hide ....news change tu nahin kaar deein na

Pakistan can pull out lots of empathy from the world if it plays its diplomatic cards right. From the death of those kids who were targeted by Indian insane in uniform, we can portray Indian's face dark black and ugly as it is.

Wars on the border are not the wars, they are active combat-areas. Wars infect mean entire country standing against the other using all means possible and diplomatic front, if not more, is at least as valuable as the military front.

Where is our hell dwelling God damned foreign Minister?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom