What's new

Pakistan Reports Deadly Border Clashes With India

A lot of self respect, i.e which passport has a greater amount of respect in the world a Pakistani passport or an Indian passport? Rhetorical isn't it.

We are quite comfortable with the self respect we have...
Yeah sorry your submarine did not showed us their passports so we had to send them back other wise we have given them lot of respect too :no:
kabhi ao na jani yaha passport le kr phr bataenge apke passport ki value !!

A lot of self respect, i.e which passport has a greater amount of respect in the world a Pakistani passport or an Indian passport? Rhetorical isn't it.

We are quite comfortable with the self respect we have...

Respect that others give you isn't the definition for self-respect. You must be FOB.

Respect that others give you isn't the definition for self-respect. You must be FOB.

Fresh off the boat! Thank you for the insult, but no it's incorrect. Anyway don't have to explain myself to nobody's. Good day, respect you lack off.

Don't blame us for your shortcomings, TTP was creation of PA when they overnight declared mujaheddin as terrorists and went in to your Northern areas to serve US. No proof that BLA is creation of RAW whatsoever. Please name any TTP or BLA leader we have harbored who call for destruction of Pakistan from our soil or please point to any TTP or BLA terrorist training camps in India or any funding which we collect for them openly etc?

Nice cop-out! No matter what evidence I provide you will always have an excuse. That is because you are who you are! A futile attempt on my part.

You are free to live in ignorance. As such I won't bother wasting my time.

Nice cop-out! No matter what evidence I provide you will always have an excuse. That is because you are who you are! A futile attempt on my part.

You are free to live in ignorance. As such I won't bother wasting my time.

Evidence?? Bro we have live Pakistani nationals terrorist in our custody, give me a single example where somebody other than Pakistan have accused us of fermenting terrorism, I can give you 10s of said examples US, UK, Europe, Asia from where do you want the said examples of people accusing you guys of terrorism

One side pakistani friends are claiming heavy indian losses and other side they are begging for peace at loc in UN..
Dont know whats going on..its first time in history that winners are begging for peace and loosers are willing to fight..well by the way these type of theories exist only in pakistan :)

Evidence?? Bro we have live Pakistani nationals terrorist in our custody, give me a single example where somebody other than Pakistan have accused us of fermenting terrorism, I can give you 10s of said examples US, UK, Europe, Asia from where do you want the said examples of people accusing you guys of terrorism

You have... we have... both have. That's and endless and fruitless circular debate.

Here is the proof: Indian army targets civilians a cross the LOC into azad Kashmir (Azad Kashmir according to you). In turn your hindutvaarmy ends up killing kashmiri in "Azad Kashmir" because you don't consider them your civilians. On the other hand, Pak never attacks the civilians in Indian Occupied Kashmir (IOK) because we consider them as one of us. Therefore, India loves kashmiri (territory) but hates the kashmiri people.

If you were honest, you would get the jist of my argument. Pak army isn't killing civilians in "Azad Kashmir" and is not targeting civilians in IOK. On the other hand, Indian army is killing civilians in "Azad Kashmir" azan Kashmir and in its own IOK indian occupied Kashmir. End of debate.

You have... we have... both have. That's and endless and fruitless circular debate.

Here is the proof: Indian army targets civilians a cross the LOC into azad Kashmir (Azad Kashmir according to you). In turn your hindutvaarmy ends up killing kashmiri in "Azad Kashmir" because you don't consider them your civilians. On the other hand, Pak never attacks the civilians in Indian Occupied Kashmir (IOK) because we consider them as one of us. Therefore, India loves kashmiri (territory) but hates the kashmiri people.

If you were honest, you would get the jist of my argument. Pak army isn't killing civilians in "Azad Kashmir" and is not targeting civilians in IOK. On the other hand, Indian army is killing civilians in "Azad Kashmir" azan Kashmir and in its own IOK indian occupied Kashmir. End of debate.
Nobody is killing civilians in india. Y sud india will kill its own citizens?? Yea some trouble makers are punished but only when they cross the limits. If india was to kill kashmiries or any else ,it has a large army and vast destruction equipments.just think about it.. india can make a nuclear plant in kashmir and sometimes later explode it on the name of malfunctioning..but only if only india wanted to kill kashmiries...but it never happened and will never happen..so please stop spreading ur hatred and lies...there are multiple ways to get rid of areas u dont want..leave alone kashmir india cant kill maoists of bihar,andhra because of the same reason....i hope any reasonable guy will understand the facts ...

All you need to do is www.google.com to find out civilian killed and homes destroyed by PA firing.dont always go by what ISRP or what ever tells you.

Nobody is killing civilians in india. Y sud india will kill its own citizens?? Yea some trouble makers are punished but only when they cross the limits. If india was to kill kashmiries or any else ,it has a large army and vast destruction equipments.just think about it.. india can make a nuclear plant in kashmir and sometimes later explode it on the name of malfunctioning..but only if only india wanted to kill kashmiries...but it never happened and will never happen..so please stop spreading ur hatred and lies...there are multiple ways to get rid of areas u dont want..leave alone kashmir india cant kill maoists of bihar,andhra because of the same reason....i hope any reasonable guy will understand the facts ...
You just killed kashmiri civilians across in Pakistan azad Kashmir side a couple days ago...

All you need to do is www.google.com to find out civilian killed and homes destroyed by PA firing.dont always go by what ISRP or what ever tells you.
Horse crap... if that were true the population wouldn't overwhelming be in favour of pak. PS* google isn't a fail proof authority. Just as you can find "proof" if lizard people on google as well.

You just killed kashmiri civilians across in Pakistan azad Kashmir side a couple days ago...

Horse crap... if that were true the population wouldn't overwhelming be in favour of pak. PS* google isn't a fail proof authority. Just as you can find "proof" if lizard people on google as well.
have you been to kashmir,how do you know population is overwhelmingly in favour of Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom