What's new

Pakistan releases eight more Afghan Taliban prisoners

Sir when Taliban will be in power in Afghanistan they will help us in wiping out RAW funded TTP leadership and than we will not have this problem and Afghan Taliban brought peace in Afghanistan unlike the warlords
Afghan Taliban brought peace n Afghanistan ? I mean seriously ?

yes they brought peace and that is why Indians hate them
Peace in Pakistan, yeah, Peace in Afghanistan, hell no. Otherwise the Afghan refugees in millions living in Pakistan would have returned to their home.

Define Peace brought in Afghanistan, is no education to girl is peace, is religious intolerance peace, is rampant murder is peace, is internal conflict peace ?

@Xestan is right, they brought relative calmness, of course they did, after all they subdued the opposition and they were good to Pakistan, but they killed and took away basic human rights of people in Afghanistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peace in Pakistan, yeah, Peace in Afghanistan, hell no. Otherwise the Afghan refugees in millions living in Pakistan would have returned to their home.

Define Peace brought in Afghanistan, is no education to girl is peace, is religious intolerance peace, is rampant murder is peace, is internal conflict peace ?

@Xestan is right, they brought relative calmness, of course they did, after all they subdued the opposition and they were good to Pakistan, but they killed and took away basic human rights of people in Afghanistan.

Yes they brought peace and law to Afghanistan yes the made some mistakes buy overall it was a peaceful government unlike what India has done to Kashmir Sir and issues like girls education we can have talks with them

Last edited by a moderator:
Afghan Taliban brought peace n Afghanistan ? I mean seriously ?

Yes that's a fact they brought peace and ended street fights but what they didn't brought was progress, development, education, economy, health, military power etc..

@ topic: That's a good sign but it won't really matter unless Mullah Biradar is not released!

Yes they brought peace and law to Afghanistan yes the made some mistakes buy overall it was a peaceful government unlike what India has done to Kashmir Sir and issues like girls education we can have talks with them
Please keep Kashmir out of it. It will derail the thread. Thanks.

it is pakistan internal bussiness. but I am disappointing to read this news.

it is pakistan internal bussiness. but I am disappointing to read this news.

No, this stuff is between Afghanistan, Pakistan and NATO. NATO and Afghanistan want Pakistan to push the Afghan Taliban to negotiations, on the request of Afghan Government and the US, these prisoners were released, to facilitate the peace process in Afghanistan. We are just helping them, otherwise they will come up with another accusation, that Pakistan is not sincere in bringing peace to the region. I hope you understand now.

Yes that's a fact they brought peace and ended street fights but what they didn't brought was progress, development, education, economy, health, military power etc..

@ topic: That's a good sign but it won't really matter unless Mullah Biradar is not released!

Take it slow, we are testing Karzai's moves. Mullah Baradar is one of the key gambits Pakistan can play, of-course that depends on how Karzai deals with us & how much India is able to penetrate into the process.ISI has been negotiating this for a while secretly in the US through different channels. The ultimate goal is to turn the Taliban movement into a political party instead of an armed insurgent group, it will help build peace and trust of Pakistan in Afghanistan as well as it will be more effective long term policy to keep Indian presence in Afghanistan to a level where they cannot deploy the Cold start+Chankiya war doctrine.

Since my last post got deleted, ill make one which is like what the powers that be like to hear.

I love the army blindly. Great job PA. I am fully behind you even though you have proven incapable of retaliation against a bunch of superstitious farmers. 7 women teachers were gunned down today? Who cares. Lets free more terrorists.

Is that good enough?

Back
Top Bottom