Status
Not open for further replies.

Secur

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
391219-PanettaReuters-1339232534-499-640x480.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Saturday rejected US Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta’s recent comments on militant safe havens in Pakistan, a move that could intensify tensions between troubled allies Islamabad and Washington.
“We feel that the Secretary of Defense is oversimplifying some of the very complex issues we are all dealing with in our efforts against extremism and terrorism,” Pakistan’s Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
Panetta said on Thursday that stabilisation efforts in Afghanistan would remain difficult as long as militants had safe havens in Pakistan.

Pakistan rejects Panetta’s comments on militant safe havens – The Express Tribune

Followed by Kiyani's statement... :disagree:

This traitor govt. otherwise is paid to swallow all the ****.

and with 70% of the afghan land mass in the control of the taliban, it is insane to pin every US/NATO loss on the haqqani network. there are maybe 30,000 taliban running 'amok' in afghanistan waiting for the US and their 'allies' to retreat thru the NDN / PK-GLOC. yes haqqanni is a problem but not the only group fighting the western forces. taliban are part of the afghan populace (just like in vietnam, where the VC were part of the populace) waiting to strike.

with his open mouth, is he trying to explain how Al Libbi was able to (or allowed to) escape from American custody after Pakistan actually has captured and handed over to them?
mistakes happen everywhere, no one is perfect but tell me did the not get him one way or other?

this 'war mongering' is typical of the US laying the blame at PK doorstep every single time.

no really! the US making mistakes!
you statement does not make sense to me...

mistakes happen everywhere, no one is perfect but tell me did the not get him one way or other?

Mistakes do happen. But here the one who committed mistake is blaming others for his mistakes or shall I say blunders.

In case if that really was a mistake.

with his open mouth, is he trying to explain how Al Libbi was able to (or allowed to) escape from American custody after Pakistan actually has captured and handed over to them?
wikipedia says he is still in Gitmo! :what:

Mistakes do happen. But here the one who committed mistake is blaming others for his mistakes or shall I say blunders.

In case if that really was a mistake.
our Indian guy is too simple and honest and felt compelled to come for this poor Panetta's defence and who can blame him?

looking at the ever so open mouth of Panetta one wonders thats where the terrorists normally escape from or its usually garbage that escapes that gaping hole.

you statement does not make sense to me...

we understand so dont worry about it ;)

Some taliban or Haqqanis running into Kabul through poor security, a jail break in some place, IED's exploding every other day, and half of A-stan under Taliban rule, inculding Kunar, and a open border is Pakistan's fault eh Panetta???

I agree so much now, looking at his face now I realize that he indeed was a mistake of his parents.
Most likely he was also abused by some African Katanga.

These drama queens make a lot of noise on home grounds or when visiting a neighbouring country, but once in Islamabad, they can't shower enough praise on Pakistan. This character is trying something of a Carrot and Stick approach.
It's high time they felt the other end of the stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom