What's new

Pakistan rejects Indian Sikh militant support allegations.

We support liberation of Kashmir and Khalistan from Indian occupation. :coffee:

are nahi bhai ji main itni jaldi gussa nahi hota aur wo bhee aaj jaise zaheen shaks se :astagh:

well bhai hame maloom hai ki pehal hamesha pakistan hi kerta hai aur baad me USA ke paas jata bhee wahi hai hum bal thakre jaison ko maskhra kehte hain aur aap lal topi ko defnce annylyst bana dete ho :azn:

aur rahi baat hume teesra bananne ki to bhai ........khair jane do warna aap bura maan jaoge :cheers:

what ever we do it works for US ..on a positive note this is the best time for Indo Pak to move forward with relationships... Both opposition and Government is pro india ... and Kayani is also in favour of it ... bus koi mulana saab ko pataka na chala deyain .. warna it is the best chance ... btw i really feel indian intetionally dont wana go forward with it

what ever we do it works for US ..on a positive note this is the best time for Indo Pak to move forward with relationships... Both opposition and Government is pro india ... and Kayani is also in favour of it ... bus koi mulana saab ko pataka na chala deyain .. warna it is the best chance ... btw i really feel indian intetionally dont wana go forward with it

well bhai khuda kare sab achaa hi ho per .......

yoon to hame maloom hai jannat ki haqueeqat lekin
Dil behlane ko galibh khayal achaa hai

:angel:

now about the bolded part mazerat ke saath bhai jaan per dhoodh ka jala chaach bee foonk foonk peetha hai

well bhai khuda kare sab achaa hi ho per .......

yoon to hame maloom hai jannat ki haqueeqat lekin
Dil behlane ko galibh khayal achaa hai

:angel:

now about the bolded part mazerat ke saath bhai jaan per dhoodh ka jala chaach bee foonk foonk peetha hai

wer can say the same about 1971 ..move over k ..kab taak rona ha bhie koi date fix batah duh ...
Roothe ho tum roothe ho tum tum ko kaise manaaun piya bolo na, bolo na roothe ho tum tum ...

dedicated to you

Roothe Ho Tum - Nayyara Noor - Aaina (1977) - YouTube

wer can say the same about 1971 ..move over k ..kab taak rona ha bhie koi date fix batah duh ...
Roothe ho tum roothe ho tum tum ko kaise manaaun piya bolo na, bolo na roothe ho tum tum ...

dedicated to you

Roothe Ho Tum - Nayyara Noor - Aaina (1977) - YouTube

well bhai we did owr efforts in 1998 by bus diplomacy but we got kargil in return we were back stabbed then but now things are different and international diplomacy dosent works on emotions but i have visited pakistan in past during the musharraf regeame but .....khair jane do

a song for you

Last edited by a moderator:
well bhai we did owr efforts in 1998 by bus diplomacy but we got kargil in return we were back stabbed then but now things are different and international diplomacy dosent works on emotions but i have visited pakistan in past during the musharraf regeame but .....khair jane do

a song for you

Youtube is blocked ...
as i said move over it ..it has been 14 years past that incident ..i can quote many things but why discus negative things ...but im hopeful woh aik gana ha ..... aik din tu aye ga haseena maan jaye ga.... :)

a song for you

btw how was ur trip and kon se year mei aye ?

ab next tym mujhy bata deena ..puranay papi hain ... hum khud ley k jayain gay ap ko ;)

We have learned it from u ... actually i think u r so badly embrassed by China, that u now giving statements about Pakistan and trying to prove to you people that ur government have balls..STop this bullshit and give the world proves ...

How come China came into the topic?

Haven't you lied about OBL? This topic is the same.

How come China came into the topic?

Haven't you lied about OBL? This topic is the same.

China b ush k tarah aya jesay haar baat mei pakistan ay jata ha ...
well u murdered 80000 sikh and 10 lack kashmiri's ..we dont need to instigate anythng in Indian ... millions of indians already hate it ..
U can see video of more then million people in Kashmiri's say Pakistan zindabad and death to india ..same use to happen in (Indian punjab ... Government of India killed more indian's then any other nation ... IT is a fact ...

Why do u have to blame it on US ... solve their problems so they dont do this to you ..

we support liberation of balochistan from union of Pakistan :coffee:

world recougnized Kashmir as disputed territory ... not balouchistan ....u r already trying to creat problems and we dont have any issue with it

Back
Top Bottom