What's new

Pakistan rejects Indian Sikh militant support allegations.

The government is such a failure in putting the perpetrators of the riot to justice,it's own workers.Shinde should first handle with the people like Jagdish Tytler and care about Pakistan later.

Pakistan also denied abt OBL being present in Pakistan. Nothing's new.

And you Indians have the habit of talking from where sun don't shine.

376576-Indiatodayscreenshot-1336595905-791-640x480.jpg

And you Indians have the habit of talking from where sun don't shine.

376576-Indiatodayscreenshot-1336595905-791-640x480.jpg

What its got to do with the topic, or what I was talking about? You guys deny about every thing. Somebody else have to do your job.

its funny how Pakistan cant even fund its own miltary properly and Indian think Pakistan has money to waste irony!

What its got to do with the topic, or what I was talking about? You guys deny about every thing. Somebody else have to do your job.

We have learned it from u ... actually i think u r so badly embrassed by China, that u now giving statements about Pakistan and trying to prove to you people that ur government have balls..STop this bullshit and give the world proves ...

Now where is that guy who was talk trash when i mentioned to him about india ranting like a child. Indians on the forum and GoI both accuse us of living in the Denial but yet they fail to realize what kind of life they are living. First they expect us to be friendly with them and deliver something as a friendly jesture- as this was the last statement given by indian official- they expect NS to be friendly towards India- and now few days down the road they accusing us something which is home grown.

my friends living across the border will deny this but many Sikhs living in UK still demand separate punjab, they want soverignity. Though the number can be low as they were in my University but yet the Idea was there. Are you going to call them ISI stooges too?

khuda khair kare yaar abhee to machine chalni bhi shuru nahi hui aap pehle hi uski over hauling ki sochne lag pare :no:

:D

Dutt saab ... kuch samjhoo yara ... stop blaming everythng on Pakistan ...ajj kal apni band baji pari ha ..ap ka khyal he zahin mei nhie ata ;)

We have learned it from u ... actually i think u r so badly embrassed by China, that u now giving statements about Pakistan and trying to prove to you people that ur government have balls..STop this bullshit and give the world proves ...

Bhai ji kawwa jitna marzi ooncha ur le rehta cheel ke neeche hi hai .....:azn:

hame copy kerne ke chakkar me pata chale ......

kawaa chala hans ki chaal apni bhee bhool gaya :omghaha:

Dutt saab ... kuch samjhoo yara ... stop blaming everythng on Pakistan ...ajj kal apni band baji pari ha ..ap ka khyal he zahin mei nhie ata ;)

bhai wo kya hai ki hum wo hain jo sheeshe se patharr ko torte hain ;)

pakistan itna bhee dhoodh ka dhula nahi hai agar wo wakai dosty chahta hai to use apna rawyya badlana parega kyonki ab uski wo haisiyat nahi rahee ki wo hamse uljhe ..baki aap samjhdaar ho :cheers:

kawaa chala hans ki chaal apni bhee bhool gaya :omghaha:

jab tum 8th grade k bachon wali batain quote kartay hoon na ..bohat cute lagtay hoo ... kabhie ayo na zara khusboo laga k ..

jab tum 8th grade k bachon wali batain quote kartay hoon na ..bohat cute lagtay hoo ... kabhie ayo na zara khusboo laga k ..

he he he bhai jaan is galat fehmi me mat rehna kahin pata chale apko hi lene ke dene per gaye :azn:

hum Inspector jara dooje kism ke hain hum marte bhi hain aur ghaseethe bhee hain ;)

pakistan itna bhee dhoodh ka dhula nahi hai agar wo wakai dosty chahta hai to use apna rawyya badlana parega kyonki ab uski wo haisiyat nahi rahee ki wo hamse uljhe ..baki aap samjhdaar ho :cheers:

Aww meray baby ko gusah ay gya ... have u ever seen tom and jerry ... ? that is example of pakistan and india ..u can be big powerful and resourcefull ... but u dnt scared us....

Filmo k haad taak Rajnikanat ka action sahi ha ... baki ap k bus k ha kuch nhie ...

woh esay hota ha na haar baar hum ap ko ungli kartay hain aur ap kehtay hain agli baar kya na tu phir deekhna ;)
btw u knw i advocate frndship but i was little offended by ur last post ..ididnt expected it from u

he he he bhai jaan is galat fehmi me mat rehna kahin pata chale apko hi lene ke dene per gaye :azn:

hum Inspector jara dooje kism ke hain hum marte bhi hain aur ghaseethe bhee hain ;)

AB hum tu dusray kisam k loggon ko utha k tesray kisam ka bana detay hain .... phir ap taliyaan bajayain gay aur khub nachyain Gay ;)

Aww meray baby ko gusah ay gya ... have u ever seen tom and jerry ... ? that is example of pakistan and india ..u can be big powerful and resourcefull ... but u dnt scared us....

Filmo k haad taak Rajnikanat ka action sahi ha ... baki ap k bus k ha kuch nhie ...

woh esay hota ha na haar baar hum ap ko ungli kartay hain aur ap kehtay hain agli baar kya na tu phir deekhna ;)
btw u knw i advocate frndship but i was little offended by ur last post ..ididnt expected it from u

AB hum tu dusray kisam k loggon ko utha k tesray kisam ka bana detay hain .... phir ap taliyaan bajayain gay aur khub nachyain Gay ;)
are nahi bhai ji main itni jaldi gussa nahi hota aur wo bhee aaj jaise zaheen shaks se :astagh:

well bhai hame maloom hai ki pehal hamesha pakistan hi kerta hai aur baad me USA ke paas jata bhee wahi hai hum bal thakre jaison ko maskhra kehte hain aur aap lal topi ko defnce annylyst bana dete ho :azn:

aur rahi baat hume teesra bananne ki to bhai ........khair jane do warna aap bura maan jaoge :cheers:

kawaa chala hans ki chaal apni bhee bhool gaya

pakistan itna bhee dhoodh ka dhula nahi hai agar wo wakai dosty chahta hai to use apna rawyya badlana parega kyonki ab uski wo haisiyat nahi rahee ki wo hamse uljhe ..baki aap samjhdaar ho

Kawa kalla hotta hy or cheel fair brown colour ki...ur quote is talking against u...so u know what i mean blacky...:laughcry: ..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom