What's new

Pakistan refuses to revoke Adnan Sami’s nationality, Seeks Official Apology for disrespecting

Hehehe good to see so much desperation. That without anyproof you label our pm as terrorist but what can be expected from people in whose country the most wanted terrorists was killed by america. The UN certified terrorists are roaming.

Yes you can of you find it. I will be waiting.
Yes you are the same failed state which we cut in half. You are the same puny country which runs crying to US and UN for Kashmir.
Yes, you are right because you know that you can't do it and capture Pakistan. Yes, you don't fight because you are coward.
Your jugular vein is with us what are you waiting for? Let's see how much you have in yourself.
Watch out people, we got a badass over here.

I have said what i needed to now you can keep biting you tongue
you must stand up before you even say the name Pakistan you our ugly ducklings
Don't worry I don't want to take it because it is a failed nation. So take a rest and give it a thought.

Adnan sami said in one interview, he lost weight by eating protin and removing carb from his diet. No surgery.
He can write a book and make millions. Guy has enough story to tell.

Don't worry I don't want to take it because it is a failed nation. So take a rest and give it a thought.
You see, calling Pakistan a failed nation again & again & again will not make you right. just like calling India a rape capital of the world will not make India one.

Last edited:
They burn their passports for a reasons other than disrespect and we both know what those reasons are. Today I can write to Pakistani consulate here in toronto to please revoke my citizenship and i will have any objections unless I write a disrespectful letter that since I have citizenship of an advanced and first world country I dont need citizenship of a country inflicted with terrorism.

you want me to list the things that 90% of Indian are ashamed of? this threat will get too long.
this failed state is the one thats puts his arm up to his elbow in your *** and makes you scream and whole world sees it and laughs at you. I would rather be a citizen of a failed state who lives with dignity then a coward successful state. Remember what your Hero Tipu said...to bad you dont read him

If putting your elbow in our @** is the only accomplishment worth mentioning, god help you.

Yet I think it was modi who was saying "NOW" you wont be ashamed to call yourself indians :woot:

He's a jumla master. these things are not to be taken literally. Indians have always respected out state.

He's a jumla master. these things are not to be taken literally. Indians have always respected out state.
Now indians made a ringmaster their PM? This is getting interesting....people get your popcorn :pop:

Don't worry I am just stating facts.
As I said we don't want terrorists in our country. And remember Osama.
Why would i remember Osama? Is he your dad or something?

whatever it is, has worked wonders. I guess he'd have died with a heart attack by now if he had continued the old way.
Agree.

There will be technical glitch if Pakistan did not revoke his his passport but Indian govt can grant him interim citizenship till he gets this issue resolved
he has been allowedd to stay till indefinite period. whats interim citizenship?
In case of India, you are either citizen or you are not. And no dual citizenship either.

Back
Top Bottom