What's new

Pakistan refuses to give NOC to new US embassy building in Islamabad, says structure can be used for

Does Pakistan have yhe courage?

Yes as USA will not have any support on this (all other embassies are building rule compliant) ... Also USA doesn't have that leverage anymore. Why do you think this issue was brought up after Nawaz's ouster?

Yes as USA will not have any support on this (all other embassies are building rule compliant) ... Also USA doesn't have that leverage anymore. Why do you think this issue was brought up after Nawaz's ouster?
OK I hope you are right

OK I hope you are right

We have undone a lot of the damage with many US spies leaving the country, blackwater gangsterism in Islamabad is no more and restricted the movement of US officials (they had free hand before). This shouldn't be a major issue now.

It is an open fact that US informed Pak Govt back through back channels that they are planing to build embassy and housing for at least 2000 soldiers who can be used against any one who tries to steal Pakistani nukes and Govt at that time approved this.

Get ready to witness another humiliation like Raymond Allen Davis case.

Why USA needs another 7 Story building ? are they opening a strip club over there ?
You never know...when the first lady is a stripper and the president is weirdly obsessed with "figure" of his own daughter, anything can be expected.

The rejection to grant NOC is old news. The actual news should be to inform us whether the construction has been halted or not? I fear the answer is in negative. After the dust settles down in few months, you might watch the inauguration of the embassy within 1.5 to 2 years with our Foreign Office senior officials present.

It is an open fact that US informed Pak Govt back through back channels that they are planing to build embassy and housing for at least 2000 soldiers who can be used against any one who tries to steal Pakistani nukes and Govt at that time approved this.

Get ready to witness another humiliation like Raymond Allen Davis case.
Well, then why are we not aware of this "open secret"?

now my humble question why indian members have more grave concerns abut a matter between US-PAK ?
I respect you as a member and your sanity and reason is an exception on this forum.

There are actually 3 reasons for indian members:

1. US policy is usually a AF-PAK policy when it comes to pakistan. India has huge investments in Afganistan.
2. US-Pak relations are a reason of friction for the India-US relations wrt Military support since all the aid is diverted for the Military equipment that is definitely not terrorist specific but neighbor specific.
3. We all love be part of this Tom and Jerry session. :enjoy::partay:

I respect you as a member and your sanity and reason is an exception on this forum.

There are actually 3 reasons for indian members:

1. US policy is usually a AF-PAK policy when it comes to pakistan. India has huge investments in Afganistan.
2. US-Pak relations are a reason of friction for the India-US relations wrt Military support since all the aid is diverted for the Military equipment that is definitely not terrorist specific but neighbor specific.
3. We all love be part of this Tom and Jerry session. :enjoy::partay:
i can explain in one line

Indians will always stand opposite of Pakistan in every thread on PDF :P

Why USA needs another 7 Story building ? are they opening a strip club over there ?
They are moving audit division. Main accounting and audit division for Pakistan,Afghanistan or may be someone else.

if the building already had the permission for the number of floors, how can that be revoked without being reimbursed?

Back
Top Bottom