What's new

Pakistan refuses to give NOC to new US embassy building in Islamabad, says structure can be used for

We defeated you in 1948.
We defeated you in 1965.
We defeated you in 1971.
We defeated you in 1999.

We don't want anyone to destroy you. we do it when we want, if we want
whos the bitch in ur avatar, seems like seeta. so shit out you ......

minto-living-area-1.jpg

500 square feet is ample room for 5 allowed Embassy workers
Very comfortable Embassy

5 Visas issued to people age 55-60 year old

a) 2 Blacks
b) 2 Native Americans
c) Spanish or other races (Immigrant races Germans , Irish , French , Irish)

We live in Age of computers , any visa application can be done digitally no need for space more then 500 square feet

9d35e06322840dbd68095e07cb7b19f1--native-indian-native-american-indians.jpg

eab1ecfba63a89560e553ecd43fbb13a--native-american-men-american-man.jpg

It would be fair to deal with real owners of Land and makes sense to invite Native Americans as ambassadors as they would be more peaceful to discuss peace and culture

Last edited:
We defeated you in 1948.
We defeated you in 1965.
We defeated you in 1971.
We defeated you in 1999.

We don't want anyone to destroy you. we do it when we want, if we want
You won in 48???and then ran to UN ???and still running away from the resolutions passed by UN....n u call that a victory????
Your military leadership was planning a cocktail party in Lahore in 65 war and you ended up defending your own territory .that shameful defeat you call a victory???
In 71 you won.
With all help of USSR .by creating mukti bahni .true act of state sponsored terrorism.and that is something each of my countryman remembers and its still not over yet.
In 1999.our COAS himself crossed loc and stayed there.what did you do?
That explains a lot about your military victory.
While our soldiers were attacked while retreating .that's where you people are too good.and that's where cowards are too good actually.
Oh
And by the way you forget to mention your victory in 2002 stand off.o_O

Imran Sab why surprised? Every news in the forum has opinion from all the sides. Be it Indian internal issue, Pak internal issue.
this issue is not about Indian embassy . ever Indians believe that may be Pakistan is right ?

ever Indians believe that may be Pakistan is right ?
Well, I would be surprised if you(Pak) did nothing.
India did the same thing when our foreign diplomat was arrested in US. We removed the security blockades, made ID's for them mandatory for US officials.

For a diplomatic issue, reply in the same form. For political issue, reply in a political form. I would suggest, ending those bombings in FATA. Make it restricted air space for foreign military agency. Again I'm no one. It's a forum, and I'm an Indian.

You won in 48???and then ran to UN ???and still running away from the resolutions passed by UN....n u call that a victory????
Your military leadership was planning a cocktail party in Lahore in 65 war and you ended up defending your own territory .that shameful defeat you call a victory???
In 71 you won.
With all help of USSR .by creating mukti bahni .true act of state sponsored terrorism.and that is something each of my countryman remembers and its still not over yet.
In 1999.our COAS himself crossed loc and stayed there.what did you do?
That explains a lot about your military victory.
While our soldiers were attacked while retreating .that's where you people are too good.and that's where cowards are too good actually.
Oh
And by the way you forget to mention your victory in 2002 stand off.o_O
I have no interest in "Bhaise ke aage been bajana".

Read your history, err... not from pakistani textbooks; you donkey riding (and now eating) arab.

Where did the news says NOC was withdrawn or not given?

I have no interest in "Bhaise ke aage been bajana".

Read your history, err... not from pakistani textbooks; you donkey riding (and now eating) arab.
I know the history....better then you my dear enemy.
Go and dip your head in cow urine cola.
And remain in denial mode
Well I have not tasted a donkey yet
But from last two weeks I m enjoying beef
:woot:
Cheers you indiot

I doubt the US needs another embassy just to spy on Pakistan.They have enough assets already

This I agree fully, and I strongly believe that reason for the building was something more sinister than spying.

Back
Top Bottom