What's new

PAKISTAN REDUCED DEFENCE IMPORTS BY 90%

LOL, Trillion !!!! Eve USa and russia combine dont export that much
Russian export is around $13.5 billion and he must have said it wrong it must be around 100 million

Last edited:
That is, again unfortunately, largely true. There were other factors as well.

We really need to set ourselves incremental goals, insist that agreed deadlines be met, and move to the next only when the initial goals are met. We also need to identify critical areas of technology, such as engines, for tanks, for moving vehicles of all kinds, for marine vessels, and for rotary wing and fixed wing a/c, for electronics, to improve our chances of achieving detection before being detected ourselves, and for integration, so that we can manage battles where the information is properly managed.

True...but it's going to take a lot of time ...Parehker is going in the right direction ...but the hurdle is the unrealistic demands of Indian armed forces ...There is a long way to go both for India and China to catch up West in almost everything ...Chinese may go ahead ...because as a nation they are much disciplined and their society and infrastructure is science-based ...Indian and Pakistan and everyone else has many miles to go ...Chinese have always bought the seed instead of the fruit ...While Pakistan and India have filled their baskets over the ages ...

You CANNOT do this. Your defence industry could be growing at an encouraging pace, or at an exhilarating pace, or at a satisfactory pace. Not an alarming pace. Unless you are trying to remind us that we had better watch out. :D.

It's funny watching one correct the other one's English when both have made a slight mistake and both speak English as their second language. No offense intended, it was just interesting. Keep it up.

It's funny watching one correct the other one's English when both have made a slight mistake and both speak English as their second language. No offense intended, it was just interesting. Keep it up.

And what was my slight mistake?

It only means we have not bought a major system in the past three years.

And what was my slight mistake?

We are off topic. Reread your sentence a few times and you'll realize it. Its not a mistake really, its just when bilingual people write English, even Whites or Blacks (don't want you to think that I am discriminating), you'd get slightest clues as a reader. Its no big deal. Good thing is, you can speak multiple languages. I can't :cry:.

This Minister of Science and Technology is drunk or something. Somebody ask him: How much your ministry, Ministry of science and technology has done to promote science in Pakistan. I wonder from where he cranked this 90% figure. I'm seriously concerned about this guys mental health.
Yes and people here blindly thinking it is right

Pakistan only produce 20 percent of its needs and 80 percent Pakistan imports I don't know why people has less brain they don't use their own sense rather blindly agree what our drunk minister said

Yes and people here blindly thinking it is right

Pakistan only produce 20 percent of its needs and 80 percent Pakistan imports I don't know why people has less brain they don't use their own sense rather blindly agree what our drunk minister said

These so called ministers are generally clue-less. Half awake and pre-dominently brain dead. They have money so come to power, otherwise, they don't deserve even becoming a "chaprasi"

You CANNOT do this. Your defence industry could be growing at an encouraging pace, or at an exhilarating pace, or at a satisfactory pace. Not an alarming pace. Unless you are trying to remind us that we had better watch out. :D

On a sober note, I have always felt that we in India need to root ourselves in technology even more strongly, and this is a wake-up call to our technical establishment.

Hi,

The only truth that holds true is that India needs to realize one thing---it cannot run away from pakistan---regardless of whatever technical achievements it gains.

Pakistan only needs to match 70---80% to keep up.

My neighbor in pakistan---Malik Sahib--- was the biggest A'hole that one could to be to everyone---but to our family---. He would say " I have to live with you---in time of emergency---you will be the first ones to come to my aid ".

We are off topic. Reread your sentence a few times and you'll realize it. Its not a mistake really, its just when bilingual people write English, even Whites or Blacks (don't want you to think that I am discriminating), you'd get slightest clues as a reader. Its no big deal. Good thing is, you can speak multiple languages. I can't :cry:.

So we are, so we are. I still don't get any (slight) mistake. When you deal with us 'lesser breeds without the law', you have to do a lot of explaining. That's the white man's burden. So go ahead.

Multiple languages? LOL. I speak Bengali, Gorkhali, Hindi, a bit of Punjabi, a bit of Tamizh, a bit of Kannada, a bit of German; I read Bengali, Gorkhali, Hindi, a bit of German and a bit of French; I write Bengali, Hindi, English and a bit of German. My daughter and wife are both more accomplished, actually.

I read your little critical review with some interest, and shall wait for your explanation with even more interest.

Hi,

The only truth that holds true is that India needs to realize one thing---it cannot run away from pakistan---regardless of whatever technical achievements it gains.

My neighbor in pakistan---Malik Sahib--- was the biggest A'hole that one could to be to everyone---but to our family---. He would say " I have to live with you---in time of emergency---you will be the first ones to come to my aid ".

So am I Malik Sahib or am I you?

Your point is bang on target, and that is why - I don't know if you've noticed - I'm breaking my arse trying to get both sets of idiots to talk to each other. It's not about the 70---80% (notice how I've saluted you by even reproducing the number of dashes you used? :D), that can be fixed, what is in store is quite difficult to match, but it's about living with the neighbours. No getting out of that. If anything serious happens to Pakistan, and we sit and watch, we will deserve whatever follows; and vice versa.

@Quwa reduced or is going to reduce in the future?
Reduced, but this is a very relative figure. Nothing particularly complex or high profile was bought in the past three years, and even the present figure is based on the number of no-objection clauses, not the value of the clauses themselves. I reckon the import figure will rise - if not spike sharply - three years into the future if and when new attack helicopters, Thunder Block-III components, etc are ordered.

So am I Malik Sahib or am I you?

Your point is bang on target, and that is why - I don't know if you've noticed - I'm breaking my arse trying to get both sets of idiots to talk to each other. It's not about the 70---80% (notice how I've saluted you by even reproducing the number of dashes you used? :D), that can be fixed, what is in store is quite difficult to match, but it's about living with the neighbours. No getting out of that. If anything serious happens to Pakistan, and we sit and watch, we will deserve whatever follows; and vice versa.

Pakistan has been in all kinds of Trouble for a LONG time now

Has that stopped India's progress

Hi,

Pakistan has for a long time been saying that
Unless INDIA resolves its issues with Pakistan ; India will NOT progress

We have PROVEN THAT wrong

We are on our way to become a BIG POWER and we care Two Hoots about Kashmir

Back
Top Bottom