What's new

Pakistan Records Highest Ever Exports for December

My bad if the PM in your world is god and my denouncement of him made you some what angry. Any ways good luck with your life.
Your criticism of Imran Khan has no background. You blame him for inflation instead of quoting the current account deficit crisis Imran Khan inherited that is leading factor in inflation when PKR devalues.

Your criticism of Imran Khan has no background. You blame him for inflation instead of quoting the current account deficit crisis Imran Khan inherited that is leading factor in inflation when PKR devalues.

Like how many times do I have to engage with you to make you understand. That sugar getting expensive is not because of CAD. You exported it and then imported it(that was a gov decision made on approval of Asad Umar). Same with wheat, it got exported out. It's like mafias are taking turns and there is 0 control. And then you will reply with well there is inquiry/investigation and then the courts let them go free. Then I ask about Judicial reforms and you will reply with "we dnt have majority", then I will reply with well you will have majority after two months when election will happen what will your excuse be then?

Like after 3 months there shouldn't be any excuse after senate elections. Like really 0, I have no problem waiting(and it doesnt really matter whether I can wait or not, world doesnt really revolve around me). But if people think that poor are living happy then thats a major fallacy, its really hard for them.

That sugar getting expensive is not because of CAD. You exported it and then imported it(that was a gov decision made on approval of Asad Umar). Same with wheat, it got exported out.
Again accusing govt without giving background. Govt exported sugar and wheat based on the stock data provided by bureaucrats in food department. Later it was found that all this data was bogus and govt was deliberately led to export on false information. And then you come here blaming govt for wrong decisions without blaming the bureaucrats who gave wrong information to govt.
It's like mafias are taking turns and there is 0 control.
There is control now. After the disaster caused by bureaucrats in food department, PM Imran Khan started physical verification of all food stocks instead of blindly relying on Pmln bureaucrats in food department

Amazing news for the economy keep coming in. Inshallah onwards and upwards.
You cannot ever make Patwaris satisfied even if you give them free electricity, gas, food, housing, you name it. They only want their Ganja Sharif back as PM. Then Pakistan can go bankrupt and hit by hyper inflation. It's all well and good as long their cult leader is PM.

These are the exporters doing their job

what has Imran done for Pakistan, I will believe he is a capable PM when Imran knits a fabric, colors and prints it, cut it to proper international sizing standards, sews and packages, arranges a buyers outside the country and exports it.
Sir, nobody cares what you believe. Numbers are speaking themselves. U r making fun of yourself nothing else.

Congrats Pakistani Brothers. Sabr and hard work is key. Success will be yours In Sha Allah.

iu

These are the exporters doing their job

what has Imran done for Pakistan, I will believe he is a capable PM when Imran knits a fabric, colors and prints it, cut it to proper international sizing standards, sews and packages, arranges a buyers outside the country and exports it.
This is a joke, right? You really think this is how a Prime Minister of a country should use his time?

This is a joke, right? You really think this is how a Prime Minister of a country should use his time?
Sir, nobody cares what you believe. Numbers are speaking themselves. U r making fun of yourself nothing else.
Guys, it’s clear as day sarcasm!
Congrats Pakistani Brothers. Sabr and hard work is key. Success will be yours In Sha Allah.

iu
Already a few commentators getting itchy and saying we should go back to current account deficit to fuel growth! Short term thinking and lack of sabr has brought so much hardship to us and some have not learnt yet...

Last edited:
Like how many times do I have to engage with you to make you understand. That sugar getting expensive is not because of CAD. You exported it and then imported it(that was a gov decision made on approval of Asad Umar).

The PSMA and all 84 sugar mills violated competition laws by collectively deciding to export sugar and thereby fixing the quantities of sugar to be supplied in Pakistan, the CCP ( Competition Commission of Pakistan) stated.

The Competition Commission of Pakistan has found evidence that PTI Jahangir Khan Tareen's JDW Sugar Mill played a key role in the creation of a 'cartel' that minted unjustified profits worth billions of rupees.

Do you agree?

before you go on to agree, just keep in mind PML-N and PPP and other members of PDM (Pakistan dacait movement) owns and operate sugar mills and this practise of price manipulation has been going on for years way before PTI came to power. unless you can deny the exsistence of sugar cartel that exsisted in Pakistan way before PTI came to power your argument fails.

PTI not only carried out the inquiry, but also released the findings to the the public in first ever for Pakistan, so far PML_N and PPP appointed judges are standing in the way of punishing the culprits.

wheat, it got exported out.

Yes, wheat got exported out on the advice of PML-N appointed bureaucrats, To counter that from ever happening again going forward G.O.P will depend on real time satellite imaging data. Another fail by PDM dacaits.

It's like mafias are taking turns and there is 0 control

PPP and PML_N are Part of these Mafias. They have very unsuccessfully tried using it for personal gains and trying to divert IK attention from the economy and reforms

Then I ask about Judicial reforms and you will reply with "we dnt have majority", then I will reply with well you will have majority after two months when election will happen what will your excuse be then?

You make @BATMAN and @El Sidd look like geniuses.

Like after 3 months there shouldn't be any excuse after senate elections. Like really 0, I have no problem waiting(and it doesn't really matter whether I can wait or not, world doesn't really revolve around me). But if people think that poor are living happy then that's a major fallacy, its really hard for them.

Almost Bankrupt economy, 5.7 trillion PKR is just the interest paid on previous loans, non existing tax base and to put icing on the cake all crown corporations filled with political appointees instead of making money and paying taxes are costing G.O.P more than few Trillions per year to run it.

How about going forward, we actually question the a$$ wipes that brought us to this point and instead of standing in the way of an honest man who is actually doing something about it.

Back
Top Bottom